Everyone is Mafia Mafia: Independence Day Edition - Game Over (Drumbeats, Einto, and Refa win)

Paperblade

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photon was the first body you found.

Dear Marth/Photon,

You are SFMafia... You are pretty gay. Yeah, I've got nothing. Mafia sucks.

Springtime for Hitler (Active, Lethal): Oh yes, you love suffering. Once per game, you may ##Nominate ALIAS to the Game of Mafia Champions, a land of eternal suffering. As a result, all actions on them will be delayed a night while they are playing this game, as well as make an attempt on their life and hook them (these are not delayed).

Keep it Gay (Active): You are really, really stupid sometimes. Each night, you may ##Rolespec about ALIAS1 to ALIAS2. You will convince ALIAS2 to shoot ALIAS1 based on highly suspect reasoning that has nothing to do with anything.

Day One Doc Lynch (Passive): You hate Doctors, a lot. So much, in fact, that if your kill hits someone protected, you will be notified and automatically make an extra shot at the protector.

You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Some people think EIMM is killing SF Mafia. If Marth were still with us, he would certainly agree.

Second up is Versa.

Dear javelinlover/Versa,

You are Nagito Komaeda, a character from Danganronpa with the title Ultimate Lucky Student. Your luck constantly swings between extremely good and bad. You are kind of crazy, just like everyone in this series, believing in the idea of absolute hope. This means that anything done in the name of hope is okay, even murder, and strong hope devours weak hope. You believe absolute hope is created from absolute despair, and that hope always beats despair.

Absolute Hope (Active): You believe that hope is the greatest goal in the world, and as such, wish to grant it to others. Each night, you may ##Give ALIAS hope, which will protect them from all attempts on their life that night.

Nah just kidding, that's not a real ability.

Despair (Active): Hope always overcomes despair, you just need to give people the right push. Each night, you may ##Inflict despair upon ALIAS. After all other actions, you will destroy a BPV of ALIAS's, if they have any, but will gain your Absolute Hope passive for two nights.

Absolute Hope (Passive): The ultimate good. Based on the number of BPVs you have, you get additional bonuses.

2 or more: No effect

1: Factional kill is twice as powerful

None: Factional kill is strongwilled

Just once, javelinlover wanted to not be protective, and you had to take that from her.

The next body... um, you're not sure WHAT alias that is!

Dear Clarinets/???,

You malachite, a copper carbonate hydroxide mineral, with the formula Cu2CO3(OH)2. This opaque, green banded mineral crystallizes in the monoclinic crystal system, and most often forms botryoidal, fibrous, or stalagmitic masses, in fractures and spaces, deep underground, where the water table and hydrothermal fluids provide the means for chemical precipitation. Individual crystals are rare but do occur as slender to acicular prisms. Pseudomorphs after more tabular or blocky azurite crystals also occur. Thanks Wikipedia!

Protective Properties (Active, Lethal): Superstitious people believe that malachite has protective properties. These people are wrong. Each night, you may ##Protect ALIAS. This will "protect" alias by delaying all shots on them by one night, but they will inhale your dust in the process, taking an extra shot the next night.

Mineral (Active): You are, however, a giant rock more or less. Each night, you may ##Stand in front of ALIAS, protecting them from two attempts on their life that night. This won't stop attacks delayed or caused by your first ability.

Regardless, Clarinets was smashed to bits.

On the other hand, you find information showing that Ravi, Lowry, and Cough were all one person!

Dear Makaze/Ravi/Lowry,

You are Johan Liebert, the monster from the animanga Monster. Johan is not your real name, but merely one of many aliases taken over your life. You were born as the result of a eugenics experiment to create a child that would lead the human race. However, already beyond this experiment, you created a massacre in which all the children and instructors killed each other.

The Nameless Monster (Passive): Munch munch, chomp chomp, gobble gobble, gulp. The name you have chosen is just one of many. As such, you start the game with two aliases. Additionally, every time you kill someone, their alias will not flip, and instead their alias will become your puppet, for use in your Manipulator ability.

Manipulator (Active): You are charismatic, genius, sociopathic. Thanks to that and your many aliases, you can manipulate everyone. Each night, you may use any of your aliases to send your kill. Only actions targeting this alias will be able to influence kills (eg hooks only work if targeting the killing alias). Furthermore, you may make any of your aliases your real alias. Any kill targeting a shell alias will destroy it (unless it's protected), but you will learn the alias of the killer.

Was Makaze the true monster?

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160714T20&p0=137&msg=Night+2+End&font=cursive

To be perfectly honest I was hoping for a suicide bomber role w/ Ko but I guess I got... unlucky?

Anyway, thank you to PB for giving me such a terribly underpowered ;_: uhh, versatile role!

*mic drop* Jav out.

There is only one true god....

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENAAAAAAA

Your time is up my time is now
You can't see me my time is now
It's the franchise, boy I'm shining now
[ John Cena ]
In case you forgot I fell off
I'm still hot knock your shell off
My money stacked fat
Plus I can't turn the swell off
The franchise
Doing big buisness
I live this it's automatic
I witness so you hear those horns
You finished
A soldier
And I stay under you fightin'
Plus I'm stormin' on you chumps
Like I'm thunder and lightnin'
Ain't no way you breakin' me kid I'm harder than nails
Plus I keep it all locked like I'm part of the jails
I'm slaughtering stale competition.
I got the whole block wishin'
They could run with my division
But they gone fishin'
With no bait
Kid can your boy hold weight
I got my soul straight
I brush your mouth like Colgate
In any weather or never better
Your boy's so hot
You'd never catch me in the next man's sweater
If they hate let 'em hate
I drop your whole clan
Lay your ass down for the 3 second tan

It's the franchise boy I'm shining now
You can't see me (yeah) my time is now

Uh. It's gon' be, what it's gon' be.
Five pounds of courage *Buddy Binks* tan pants with a gold tee.
Ugh, It's a war dance and victory step.
Of all stances, a gift and you insist it's my rep.
John Cena, Trademarc, you'll are so so we talked about the bread you make.
But don't know the recipe for dough though.
Aiming guns in all your photos, that's a no-no.
When this pop your lip lock, your *big tocks I* blame your no show
See what happens when the ice age melt.
You see monetary status is not what matters, but it helps.
I rock a time piece by Benny if any.
The same reason ya'll can love me is the same reason ya'll condemn me.
A man is measured by the way that he thinks
not clothing lines, ice links, leather, and minks.
I spent 20 plus years seeking knowledge itself.
So for now Marc records living life for wealth

It's the franchise boy I'm shining now

IDK What rufflets are because if that's plural for rufflet then that's ok but I'll give it a shot and try praising it and Helix at the same time!

My friend has a tattoo on her wrist that says "Choose Goo" because they gave her the D long before that.