Everyone is Mafia Mafia: Independence Day Edition - Game Over (Drumbeats, Einto, and Refa win)

Paperblade

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joel has been slain.

Dear Elieson/Joel,

You are Gary Oak, the best rival from Pokemon. You are the best, with cheerleaders, 10 badges, the works. How could anyone ever compare to you? You were even smart enough to give up on pokemon training and get a job, meanwhile Ash is still 10 and failing to become a master.

Gary Motherfucking Oak (Active): As a rival, you don't actually have to do anything to get stronger, just wait while the protagonist progresses through the game. Once per game, you may ##Declare ALIAS my rival. Your will immediately match ALIAS's strength. In fact, you will do so such that your role will become a copy of ALIAS's for the rest of the game.

Ten Badges (Passive): You always go above and beyond. As such, you have an extra BPVonce per game your cheerleaders will take a bullet for you.

Type Advantage (Passive): You little shit, you always pick the pokemon best against the protagonist. Because of this advantage, whenever you target another player with an action, all actions from that player targeting you that night will fail.

You win if you are one of the last three players alive.

Looks like someone wasn't as big a fan of John Cena as Elieson.

Someone didn't like the punch that Tang packs.

Dear Lil Bean and Monde/Tang,

You are Katsuhira Agato and Noriko Sonozaki, from the anime Kiznaiver. You, along with 19 other children, were part of an experiment by the Kizna Group to attempt to achieve world peace. To do this, all children were linked together, which was intended to split their physical and emotional pain felt. However, this experiment went wrong, and instead only Noriko felt any pain, and Katsuhira as well as other children felt none.

Kiznaivers (Passive): As Kiznaivers, your pain is shared with each other. Because of this, you are under one alias (duh), and thus live and die together. You count as two slots towards final three. You are still two people though, so you get two factional kills each night. Additionally, the first shot against your team each night is absorbed. This ability cannot be copied or disabled in any way.

Dulled Senses (Passive): Due to the awry experiments, Katsuhira feels almost no pain. As a result, his actions cannot be hooked or redirected.

Risk-Taking Behavior (Active): Because of the aforementioned painlessness, Katsuhira is also more likely to risk his life for others. Each night, you may ##Protect ALIAS, redirecting all abilities used on them that night to yourself. This action may be used to target Noriko. If it is, Dulled Senses will effect her factional kill and actions rather than yours.

Share Pain (Active): Noriko is a high ranking member in the Kiznaiver experiment, and thus has access to its technology. Each night, you may ##Kidnap ALIAS1 and ALIAS2, where you will take them to your lab and bind them together using the Kizna tech. Their pain will be split between each other, giving them each a double life effect, but lethal attacks against one will also be mirrored onto the other. Both will be notified of the alias and username of their partner. However, this binding is only temporary, and will wear off at the end of the night after it's applied (If you use this N1, it will disappear after N2).

You win if you are two out of the last three players alive.

Lil Bean and Monde made it so far, only to perish now.

Night 8 ends whenever I get all actions, or when countdown ends

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?hour=23&p0=137&msg=Night+8+End&font=cursive

Edited by Paperblade

Well I think I'm gonna burn in hell!

Everybody lets burn this house right down!

And say,

What I wanna say!

Tell me I'm an angel,

Take it to my grave.

Tell me I'm a bad man,

Kick me like a stray.

Tell me I'm an angel,

Take it to my grave.

S I N, I S I N

S I N, I S I N

Gamestate is up in the air; if you're alive, don't talk to dead people. If you're dead, don't talk to living people.

If both parties are alive, I sure hope you're ok with the other party knowing what you're telling them.

Treat this as a paused game.

[10:16:49] Lil Bean : Pb whyd u just post "."

[10:16:55] Brad: I originally had all the flips in there

[10:16:58] Brad: but then decided to give <redacted> an hour

Edited by Paperblade