Everyone is Mafia Mafia: Independence Day Edition - Game Over (Drumbeats, Einto, and Refa win)

Paperblade

Happy summertime underage ban and people who actually play mafia, it's that time of year, another EIMM game. Betray your friends or don't, here we goooo

[spoiler="Stolen from my game stolen from Refa's game stolen from my game]1. Don't edit in thread posts.

2. You can either post in thread or communicate via OC (please send all OC logs to me via your Role PM, thanks), just don't spam the thread or the mods will get mad at us.

3. Don't be a jerk outside of the usual confines of the game.

4. Night 1 is 48 hours, Night 2 and onwards are 24 hours. This is negotiable before the game starts but not after. 5. Once I receive all actions and publicly declare that, said actions are considered locked and the phase ends. If you don't submit any actions or announce your intent to idle, consequences may be dire.

6. Everyone will have two Bullet Proof Vests (BPV) to start. All users have a base factional kill. You will be notified if your BPV has been hit. A BPV will only protect against one hit. If you are targeted by more killing actions than vests that you have during a night, you will still die.

7. You can't target yourself unless your role specifically states that you can.

8. You can target the dead, but I can't guarantee that will do anything.

9. Should your action fail for any reason, it will count as never having been done. Please ask me for clarification if you're not sure about this.

10. Every player is on the player list (see a list of them below).

11. This game uses aliases (see a list of them below).

12. Wincons and/or roles may be related to the characters, so I take no responsibility for that.

Remember to send your character and alias choices to me. If I don't know much about the character I may make up some BS based on what I read about from the first google result.

Important: I am increasing the number of BPVs from 1 to 2 this game unless a majority of people don't want that.

This game will probably start on July 9th or 10th, since many people are taking vacations over the next 2 weeks

Signups:

[spoiler=living players]Drumbeats

Einto

Lord Gaius

MasterOfMyths

Refa

[spoiler=Living Aliases]Astro

Legion

Nightmare

Nymphomania

Tarot

Night 1 End

Night 2 End

Night 3 End

Night 4 End

Night 5 End

Night 6 End

Edited by Paperblade

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there i made an alias resource sheet for anyone who wants to guess aliases instead of digging around. I felt like this would be helpful and if you see any errors or have any requests for different sheet styles (pm me or send me a skype message @ tackyfurniture) let me know and i will do them as fast as possible.

This is the link to the sheet and it will also be available on my profile: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qOZKa8El5nfpNPHZNAlbQ1vwFckuLd7ItWWepQdBpv8/edit?usp=sharing

i will try to update this before the start of every game

hi there i made an alias resource sheet for anyone who wants to guess aliases instead of digging around. I felt like this would be helpful and if you see any errors or have any requests for different sheet styles (pm me or send me a skype message @ tackyfurniture) let me know and i will do them as fast as possible.

This is the link to the sheet and it will also be available on my profile: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qOZKa8El5nfpNPHZNAlbQ1vwFckuLd7ItWWepQdBpv8/edit?usp=sharing

i will try to update this before the start of every game

That's pretty cool!