Infinite Final Form Yatos via Powersaves?

Pokeminer7575

I think I have figured out how to create infinite, final-form (unforged) Yatos (depends on path chosen most likely), with the use of Powersaves. If this works, then maybe someone could test this and see if they will be fine with more than 1 normal Yato online.

When I was first using Powersaves on my Revelations path, I accidentally deleted my Alpha Yato on Chapter 26. After doing so, I realized that the cutscene that occurs when you obtain the Omega Yato always plays over and over, even if you play it out and then exit the pre-battle setup screen. If you have no Alpha Yato, it does not say "Obtained Omega Yato". I believe that the game checks your entire convoy to see if there is an Alpha Yato, and if there is not one there, no Omega Yato will spawn.

So, this led to my next thought: What if I spawned in a forged Alpha Yato, re-triggered the chapter, and then left? The thing with powersaves is all weapons generated are +7. Any +7 legendary weapon is a shadowban if brought online, so I took this Alpha Yato +7 into the cutscene, and now it's a normal Omega Yato.

After a while, I realized that this glitch could be repeated, and more than 1 Yato would be possible to obtain via generating another 2nd form Yato +7 and then making the game register it as a normal final form Yato. This is where I could use some help from a player who has an expendable cartridge to come in: What if you were to do this process, create more than 1 of your game's final form Yato, and go online? Each final form Yato will be registered as a legitimate Yato (I turned a +7 Alpha into a normal Omega, able to do everything normally still).

This glitch could lead to many interesting and OP combinations, like having 5 Omega Yatos for a +20 boost in all of the stats affected by the Yato being carried, or having multiple Avatars all armed with Omega Yatos. If you're going to experiment with this, please notify me of anything that happens (such as shadowbans). I still believe that this will most likely result in a shadowban, as the game may check for more than 1 Yato... I'm not responsible for any shadowbans that you get from experimenting with this.

Edited by Pokeminer7575

Yeah this is why if multiplayer is going to be a thing, you pretty much have to do it through private match making instead of the public match making lmao.

Or you have to patch and police aggressively (which is how MOBAS and such handle it). Problem is, this is expensive and resource intensive, so a primaraly single player game with limited mutiplayer elements is a lot less likely to do this.

you are able to spawn in multiple omega yatos (a friend has tried this), but you will not be able to use them in multiplayer. multiple yatos will most likely pass by in singleplayer, but bringing a multiple of them or a forged yato will result in a shadowban.