Do you ever defeat the Black Knight in Part III; Chapter 7

I've done it a few times it's not something I do often though. I've done it a couple times with Shinon and I've also done it with Haar with the help of Ike so I can get Lehran.

I've done it a few times it's not something I do often though. I've done it a couple times with Shinon and I've also done it with Haar with the help of Ike so I can get Lehran.

Erm, wouldn't defeating the BK make you forfeit the chance to get Lehran?

As to the thread question: Nope. I wouldn't expect to pull that unless I was playing easy mode.

I was able to do it only once and that's because I actually got lucky and haar was able to survive.

However, I don't think I will try it again: the BK is just too powerful at that point of the game and surviving one round against him is more than enough for me

Yes I do, but I don't do it often in the case of wanting Lehran. (Though I really do the latter for Soren's base conversation, Lehran is extra)

EDIT: On Normal, never cared to attempt on Hard.

Edited by Soledai

I did just once as a test on NM. I killed him with Hammer Boyd and Arcthunder Ilyana crt. However I leave him alive and just engage in combat with Ike to get Lehran. Lehran is super useful even with just the Ashera Staff, and doubling auras with Rexaura or Balberith is awesome against cover auras.

• 6 months later...