Moulder!

DeSu

Moulder is the Boulder(from Avatar)

wr.jpg

He fights for his friends AND his nation!!!!

Current Moulder Stats on my new PT( I've never used him)

Lvl 20/1 Sage

Hp: 37

Mag: 12

Skill:13

Spd:17

Luck:8

Def: 12!!! HOLY FRICKING SHIT

Res:13

Moulder, when next to Vanessa(A support) has a total of 15 defense. Sword users do 0-3 damage. fucking awesome. Chapter 11 btw. No Valni abuse, but a little arena for money and much healing.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moulder is widely regarded as one of the best characters in Sacred Stones. I like the idea of a high defense priest, and his supports are pretty good. It's a shame that the RNG has never given me a good Moulder. :(

Yeah, I never gave him a chance, but ever since I learned that he had good con, I wanted to try the buff mage. If he had a str growth, it would be high XD. He also has insane def.

Wow, talk about a screwed Natasha.

Moulder is indeed pretty awesome. He got magic screwed on my last playthrough but everything else was phenomenal. I made him a bishop so he could still one-shot monsters when I fought them because he didn't have enough power to kill most other enemies on his own.

I would have made him a bishop, but I heard he can use Elfire without AS loss, and also Sages are awesome. I find slayer makes things too easy as well, so I'm going through without bishops this pt.

I heard he can use Elfire without AS loss

You heard right. Moulder is also the only character that actually gains speed from Excalibur. Everyone else loses speed. Everyone else either loses speed (even with the +5) or evens out, if I'm not mistaken.

Actually, getting Slayer is a weakness. Light magic is still much weaker than Elfire, and Moulder promotes while most enemies are still human.

towards the end and post endgame majority of the enemies are monsters.

towards the end and post endgame majority of the enemies are monsters.

Yes but he's saying that about the time you promote in moulder if you use him in this game (I'm thinking lvl 9) there isn't a ton of monsters till at least lvl 16 or 17 I can't remember. This exculdes the ship

What is it with this forum's taste? :P THE MOUSTACHE!

Facial hair doesn't cut it for me. His face looks... fat, I guess.

I mean, I'm sure he'd be a great unit, I've only heard positive about him... I was just never compelled to use him when units I can easily look at are plenty good enough, like Natasha and L'Arachel.

Yeah, but with two attacks instead of one. You spend more money that way.

He'll still one-round humanoid enemies with light magic as a Bishop. I don't see much of a benefit to going Sage with him.

It looks cooler and can use Anima. That's really all.