Moulder!

DeSu

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but with two attacks instead of one. You spend more money that way.

He'll still one-round humanoid enemies with light magic as a Bishop. I don't see much of a benefit to going Sage with him.

Most enemies by end-game have pathetic HP and Resistance. Funding isn't a problem either, so you can get several Elfires. Promoting into a weaker class just for two chapters ends up being a detriment.

Most enemies by end-game have pathetic HP and Resistance. Funding isn't a problem either, so you can get several Elfires. Promoting into a weaker class just for two chapters ends up being a detriment.

How is it a weaker class? I don't understand that argument at all. Both magic types will kill enemies in a turn. Don't really see a point in making it so all of my spellcasters (of which, I use most because of the abundance of promotion items you find) have Anima magic.

How is it a weaker class? I don't understand that argument at all. Both magic types will kill enemies in a turn. Don't really see a point in making it so all of my spellcasters (of which, I use most because of the abundance of promotion items you find) have Anima magic.

I think the point is more that Moulder in particular is excellent with Anima magic, as he loses far less AS then most characters, especially Lute. Artur or Natasha can go Bishop, but Moulder's sexy Con allows him to wield Excalibur and other Anima tomes far better than anyone else.

What do you mean interchangable?

Also, current Moulder ownage:

Lvl 11 Sage

44 hp

16 mag(laaaame)

19 skill

21 speed

12 luck

17 def( pimp)

16 res

That a support with Vanessa can take his def to 20 though XD!

Edited by Vanessa

I mean it largely doesn't matter which type you want to use. There's rarely a time when two hits from any given magic type doesn't kill an enemy, regardless of what type of magic I'm using. For pretty much the entire series, really.

I mean it largely doesn't matter which type you want to use. There's rarely a time when two hits from any given magic type doesn't kill an enemy, regardless of what type of magic I'm using. For pretty much the entire series, really.

Well, the main reason I think Anima > Light is that Anima is lighter and deals more damage, which are two of the most important things for tomes. Anima also > Dark, because Dark is heavier and less accurate, and some of the tomes are really quirky and bad (in FE8 at least, FE7 Luna is brokenly awesome).

Moulder is way too old! Natasha FTW.

Moustache > No moustache ^_^

Moulder is the bomb. He has awesome durability, supports two awesome characters, can wield Elfire without AS loss, is your only healer for 2 chapters and... that was about it ^_^