Insane HACKER with 80-90 Stats & more.....

Its worse when you get players who don't realise that they are hacked skills, go online and get banned.

It really depends on how the skills are used, if you were to get something like Aptitude on Elise just to help boost her Strength stat a little and have it for your own personal use or get Hoshidian Unity for better Profiteer activation for any character, that's totally understandable. But anyone with a Ryoma or Xander with Hoshidian Unity for online PvP battles should just be flatout banned.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sYOWQj.jpgFVqdxo.jpg

iqAZo4.jpg

XnZMk6.jpg

WIO3Iw.jpgwNJTjw.jpg

mtajld.jpgrgbfAj.jpg

ei6x9k.jpgAtl0Hc.jpg

dlo1D3.jpg

JaO18R.jpgOnCv3O.jpg

Uo7mcm.jpgAsnZyT.jpg

ZdWc8K.jpg

I've now made her an amazing young woman who can do two roles. The Einherjar one does her old job while the actual one now brings fanservice to the boys. XD Her hair change was done that she combed it straight.

Songstress Dancer Avatar

73jJTx.jpgCSpM8Q.jpg

gN2edu.jpglOOv1N.jpg

ZGgWzX.jpgEQOlHl.jpg

Songstress Dancer Anna

Just one of my army of Anna's

One more of these Avatars will exist soon in another game! You can do this with any girl.

Edited by PuffPuff

sYOWQj.jpgFVqdxo.jpg
iqAZo4.jpg
XnZMk6.jpg
WIO3Iw.jpgwNJTjw.jpg
mtajld.jpgrgbfAj.jpg
ei6x9k.jpgAtl0Hc.jpg
dlo1D3.jpg
JaO18R.jpgOnCv3O.jpg
Uo7mcm.jpgAsnZyT.jpg
ZdWc8K.jpg
I've now made her an amazing young woman who can do two roles. The Einherjar one does her old job while the actual one now brings fanservice to the boys. XD Her hair change was done that she combed it straight.

Songstress Dancer Avatar

73jJTx.jpgCSpM8Q.jpg
gN2edu.jpglOOv1N.jpg
ZGgWzX.jpgEQOlHl.jpg

Songstress Dancer Anna
Just one of my army of Anna's
One more of these Avatars will exist soon in another game! You can do this with any girl.

Isn't it so much fun to make a character something it's not? I've been taking requests on Instagram for some odd class changes like for example making Elise a Nohrian King or Mozu a Silent Dragon (I don't recommend the 2nd one).

Feel free to check some of them out

www.instagram.com/kamui_of_valla

Edited by HaythamQuake

It really depends on how the skills are used, if you were to get something like Aptitude on Elise just to help boost her Strength stat a little and have it for your own personal use or get Hoshidian Unity for better Profiteer activation for any character, that's totally understandable. But anyone with a Ryoma or Xander with Hoshidian Unity for online PvP battles should just be flatout banned.

Yeah, in that case it would be fine. I don't mind aptitude because it pretty much just saves money from eternal seals. When its against other players, its not fun or cool to have those skills.

Personally I don't have a problem or anything negative to say about skills that are obviously unattainable by normal means,it creates a more since of strategy and creativity with pairups or give units that normally don't have to many options in terms of classes.

And then they go online and ruin everyone else's experience of the game? I am fine with it so long as they keep it to their 'my castles' and whatever else but as soon as they go online and play pvp, it is not fun for those who play without cheats.

And then they go online and ruin everyone else's experience of the game? I am fine with it so long as they keep it to their 'my castles' and whatever else but as soon as they go online and play pvp, it is not fun for those who play without cheats.

Most of the "hacked skills" you can buy by visiting castles.

I have all the royals with nohrian trust and Hoshidon unity.

And you can buy them.

The problem is +7 S weapons/royal weapons.

Multiple omega yatos or rajins or Siegfrieds.

And you can buy them.

As long as you don't use the royals in PvP then I would say it isn't a problem. Hacked stats, items and weapons. Yeah, 5 +7 omega yatos is just overkill.

• 2 weeks later...

And you can buy them.

kcoExy.jpgABa9zl.jpg

AAvVbW.jpg4jvqlY.jpg

FJqr8C.jpg

veEJFj.jpgSlJ7V7.jpg

BOiUNB.jpg

Some things we have to do to give them more options.

-----

Un2ETB.jpgwQ3YM0.jpg

ttgssS.jpgEmgcKt.jpg