[Part 1 done] SEVA streams his bad old fangames

SEVA

Hey everyone! I'm SEVA. I don't post regularly, but you might know me as the person who made Micro Emblem, and this Paper Mario fangame.

Well, over the years I've been making fan games, of course I accumulated quite a few 'sketches', most only one level long, which could have become full games but didn't. And it's probably a good thing, 'cause most of them are terrible! :whoops:
But nonetheless, they might be quite interesting to look at, so I decided to stream a bunch of them today. If you're the kind of person who enjoys laughing at

, or just likes fangames, you may enjoy this.

There won't be any Fire Emblem in this stream (unless there's high demand for me to play Micro Emblem or something) but there will be some Mario fangames, some Sonic fangames, some things which aren't really fangames...

[spoiler=Just a few of the exhibits:]jmU7OgA.pngdikD3iO.pngu4Mol5k.pngLnFzTHE.png

You can find my Twitch channel here. The stream starts today at 22:00 BST. That's also 9:00 PM UTC, 5:00 PM EDT, 2:00 PM PDT. Any other time zones, you can look up yourself.

Edited by SEVA