[Closed] Looking for UK Rep to visit Hyper Japan

VincentASM

Before I begin, apologies again to everyone not from our tiny little island : P

This is rather short notice, but is anyone here from the UK and considers themselves a big Japanese gaming/anime fan or just a big Nintendo/Fire Emblem fan?

I'm looking to potentially send somebody down to Hyper Japan in London from 15th July 2016. The person would be going as an official representative of Serenes Forest and will have to write an informative report (news post) about their experience at the event.

For reference, Nintendo will be at Hyper Japan as well and they'll have various games on show, as well as a Fire Emblem cosplay contest on 17th July (although you may not have time to see it).

Key responsibilities and notes

1. You must attend the Hyper Japan travel seminar, which takes place from 15:30 to 16:30, Friday 15th July 2016.

2. You will receive free entry to Hyper Japan during Friday 15th July 2016 only. Tickets normally cost around £15 per day.

3. Travel and accommodation is not provided. However, if you don't mind, you can split the cost of accommodation with me.

4. I require a written report about the event some times afterwards, with decent photographs if possible. It doesn't have to be super fancy, but I expect some effort! Basically I'm looking for something you might read on our front page.

If you're interested, please send me a PM explaining why you're interested and why you think you should be chosen. If you have one, a CV would be fantastic as well.

*Alternatively, if you're able to stay in London for multiple days and don't mind working your socks off (you will get paid and have a fun experience), let me know as well.

Edited by VincentASM