Who to use Witch's mark on?

Tias

So I just got Witch's mark. Curently I only have one but I bought the map pack 1 and I'm pretty sure it's in there so I'll be able to get more later so I can use it on both of my main magic units. But for the time being I only have 1 mark and I don't know who to use it on first. Candidates:

Nyx!Rhajat
Elise!Ophelia (might also use exalts brand on her first so she gets awakening, and then goes witch, as awakening might pair really well with her personal)

Nyx!Rhajat first. I don't know how a crit-build Elise!Ophelia works (I've only done it with Orochi!Ophelia). Although, she probably makes the best use of Awakening since we can't farm the Exalt Brands atm. Also, I'd recommend you give Nyx!Rhajat hit-rate assisting Skills if you haven't already. Its one of her few flaws. I'd get Ophelia a Witch Mark later and Nina is another candidate with the proper mom. If you cannot get a Witch Mark for a while, Dark Falcon is a viable alternative with good MAG, SPD, RES, and MOV. Its is hardly a mixed class unless used by Asugi and can A-Rank Tomes. Bolt Naginata is useful for WTA.

Edited by ShadowStar77

Nyx!Rhajat first. I don't know how a crit-build Elise!Ophelia works (I've only done it with Orochi!Ophelia). Although, she probably makes the best use of Awakening since we can't farm the Exalt Brands atm. Also, I'd recommend you give Nyx!Rhajat hit-rate assisting Skills if you haven't already. Its one of her few flaws. I'd get Ophelia a Witch Mark later and Nina is another candidate with the proper mom. If you cannot get a Witch Mark for a while, Dark Falcon is a viable alternative with good MAG, SPD, RES, and MOV. Its is hardly a mixed class unless used by Asugi and can A-Rank Tomes. Bolt Naginata is useful for WTA.

Okey, witch on Rhajat first then, and also certain blows I guess.

Ophelia will get exalts brand because I'ma try that and then later reclassed to sorcerer and finally witch too.

Niles isn't married yet but I WILL have him married to someone. Still need to get Nina's and Asugi's spd statue for my dodge tank selkie.

Ophelia.

Better Mag and Speed cap. Although it will be a letdown to have to give up a skill slot for Shadowgift which you don't have to in the Sorcerer class since the Nosferatu tome is rather good with Trample and Tomefaire skills.

Ophelia.

Better Mag and Speed cap. Although it will be a letdown to have to give up a skill slot for Shadowgift which you don't have to in the Sorcerer class since the Nosferatu tome is rather good with Trample and Tomefaire skills.

Nyx!Rhajat has 4 more SPD when capped (not that it matters for anything other than PvP atm. They also have the same MAG when capped. I see Rhajat and Nina as more of the "doubling" kind of Witches due to their SPD and Ophelia at a crit Witch who can net a 100% crit chance with the right set ups.