Anybody Noticed...

PuffPuff

that the game brings much more experience to a new level of fun than ever before with Powersaves/hombrew?

Anybody who has fun with their powersaves device...post!

*Hides*

kDxqId.jpg

Great skills to use if you can get to use them.

vvcdNP.jpg

With this...nobody except cheated teams won't survive his wrath. No one. See...I can cheat...too.

CzT9FC.jpg

Catrop+Sealing skills drops their defensive stats by a whopping -14. Goes to -28 after two attacks. +Enfeeble spam.

R2E1Yg.jpg

What he'll have for online play.

X3li3r.jpg

Try it!

6HY4Vb.jpg

nFyG4r.jpg

rZkBhK.jpg

Edited by PuffPuff

Um, I don't really get it. What makes Fates more fun to hack compared to previous games?

Granted, the Inevitable End + Caltrop build is pretty amazing--and I hope it won't be given to enemies in a future DLC.

That would be scary. =P

-----

Of course online I'll have to give them both a sealing skill with a lower defensive Skruiken/Dagger one to have their stats reduced to -10 which is pretty good. -14 with the Caltop.

Edited by PuffPuff

Isn't it generally frowned upon to use hacks during online play? Aren't hackers the type of people you should just disconnect from immediately? It kinda feels like you're discussing a somewhat taboo subject here.

I was going to say she's just hacking for fun, like what I do. But yeah, I saw the comment about "online player". Unless she's just preparing for the day Point Blank and Bold Stance are available for all.

In any case, there's no rule against discussing hacks, but we do prefer if they were kept to offline play.

How can you even keep hacks offline? I mean, the game uploads all of your characters, buildings, skills, resources and whatnot online. Seems like just about anything that isn't an item currently in the storage gets uploaded.

Edited by BrightBow

Unless she's just preparing for the day Point Blank and Bold Stance are available for all.

Point Blank is available. Beat Heirs of Fate 6 w/out casualties.

R2E1Yg.jpg

tmw you make a Takumi who's more of a pain in the ass to beat than the Conquest endgame Takumi.

I mean, you can technically get most of those skills for him through einherjar and friendship/marriage seals. And Point Blank is also obtainable through DLC. Not sure about Bold Stance, but that might also be obtainable through legitimate means, as well... probably amiibo or trading cards or something else I don't have

How can you even keep hacks offline? I mean, the game uploads all of your characters, buildings, skills, resources and whatnot online. Seems like just about anything that isn't an item currently in the storage gets uploaded.

Can't you just turn off StreetPass and opt out of uploading castle data for players to play on? They might upload your data to see how you play or whatever, but I don't think they force you to have your castle to be playable. But I'm not sure...

Point Blank is available. Beat Heirs of Fate 6 w/out casualties.

Heirs of Fates isn't even out in Europe yet. I believe that's what the person you're replying to meant.

Okay this is literally the best thing I have seen in my entire life. It is my new religion.

I'm glad you like them. Maybe I'll do them with characters that just get the wierdest proportions. Like Ryoma as a Witch. XD