The Missing Child [Spoilers]

Alex95

As I'm sure most fans of Awakening know, the children's birthdays are set on dates of the Japanese release dates of older Fire Emblem games. Lucina's covers both the original Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light & Path of Radiance, due to them being released on the same day.

But what if one of those games were released sooner or later than their current date? Would there have been another child here in Awakening?

No doubt Lucina would keep DDatSoL's release, but who would've had PoR's?

Would Flavia have given birth to a warrior child (and actually have an S rank with Basilio)?

Would Say'ri have an heir to the Chon'sin throne?

Would Anna have begotten another Anna? (I personally would like to see this one)

Would Tiki have named her kid after Marth or Bantu?

Or perhaps Emmeryn would have a child, since she's the only one in her family without a child other than Morgan?

Maybe another male character would have a set child, like Frederick or Vaike? ...Or Henry or Walhart?

Or perhaps they could've just given it to Morgan, who's birthday isn't based on a game release, but a Japanese holiday?

Discus your headcanons!

Edited by Power Master

Oh, God, I actually have several missing kids made up

Memora, daughter of Gangrel and Emmeryn, queen of Plegia following Awakening

Gabriel, son of my Awakening Avatar and Tiki who eventually becomes Nohrrin thru outrealm shenanigans, screw Corrin's official backstory, I prefer this

Ke'ri, Lon'qu and Cherche's daughter, named after Lon'qu's lost love by Cherche interestingly enough

Gene, Another son of my Awakening Avatar and Tiki who eventually becomes BR Corrin

I reckon the birthday would either have been just given to Morgan, or they would have made a child for Say'ri. She seems like the most logical choice to me.

Honestly I like the idea of Tiki having a son named after Marth or Bantu. Not just because it's a nice reference but actually because it'd give access to a Male Manakete.

What if she had twins? OoO

Edited by Light Strategist