What paired endings would you add to the game if you could add more?

Also, the beta support list, for whatever it's worth, did include Micaiah/Soren.

http://serenesforest.net/radiant-dawn/characters/supports/unused/

What interaction they have is already interesting and I wouldn't mind their relationship explored more, to be quite honest.

And yeah sometimes shipping can get a tad obnoxious, don't see it much these days, at least on this site. Maybe that's because I don't really go on the Fates board.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of that pairing. I don't like Jill x Haar for the same reason. Jill's like 19 in RD, and Haar is in his mid 30's, at least. I like the mentor relationship they have going, but why does every male x female relationship have to end in romance?

Yeah, that pairing is kind of iffy to me too for exactly what you said, but at least Jill is probably over 18. It's not as bad as a certain butler knight in Awakening who is definitely at least in his mid twenties being able to get with a certain 14-year-old princess...

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, that pairing is kind of iffy to me too for exactly what you said, but at least Jill is probably over 18. It's not as bad as a certain butler knight in Awakening who is definitely at least in his mid twenties being able to get with a certain 14-year-old princess...

Are you referring to technically an adult Elise? I find the fact that she's able to have kids at all kind of squicky. They should have made Flora, Scarlet, and/or Reina not sterile, if they wanted to have enough childbearing women to go around. I head canon Corrin as being 17-18. I liked FemCorrin x Jakob in Conquests in my first run and married him, but that was before I saw how much of a jerk he was to everyone who isn't Corrin.

Gatrie x Astrid - Because they're kinda cute and I hate the idea of poor Gatrie never finding true love. :(

I want this too but less because of Gatrie and more because I just want Astrid to divorce Makalov (or just not ever marry him). She deserves better. Much better.

(If we go into pairs that don't have supports in PoR, I used to headcannon Astrid x Oscar because I like both)

Other than that:

Tormod x Muarim would feel like a natural platonic ending.

Jill x Lethe feels like another good platonic ending

Shinon x Gatrie for more platonic endings, I can see them starting their own mercenary group

Titania x Ike could be an ending where Ike either doesn't leave or leaves but makes a point of making Titania the new leader of Greil Mercenaries

I always liked Lucia x Janaff. I doubt it would be a romantic ending, but them getting some closure would be nice

I could see Meg x Edward or Meg x Leonardo becoming a thing after Meg joined to follow Zihark

I think the already mentioned Ilyana x Zihark, Rolf x Mist, Aran x Laura, Kieran x Marcia, Rhys x Titania, Ike x Elincia and Ike x Lethe should have been obvious. Also, Ike x Mist for a sibling ending, obviously platonic.

For PoR ending: everyone who can support Ike has an alternate ending line if they got A support with him (checked here after reading the conversation about it on this thred)

EDIT: Micaiah x Soren and Micaiah x Pelleas sound interesting as well. I'm surprised I never thought of those.

And yes, Micaiah x Sothe feels weird as romantic, same for Jill x Haar.

Edited by Sylphid

Are you referring to technically an adult Elise? I find the fact that she's able to have kids at all kind of squicky. They should have made Flora, Scarlet, and/or Reina not sterile, if they wanted to have enough childbearing women to go around. I head canon Corrin as being 17-18. I liked FemCorrin x Jakob in Conquests in my first run and married him, but that was before I saw how much of a jerk he was to everyone who isn't Corrin.

I said Awakening, so no, I meant Lissa and Frederick. :P But yeah, Elise and Sakura are even worse to me because they can give birth while looking 12-14.

Ike x Mist for a sibling platonic is a good idea, but I don't know what I'd write for it, honestly... Same with Jill x Lethe, other than "they were best friends." I never did the Lucia x Janaff support, so I can't give an opinion on that one.

I said Awakening, so no, I meant Lissa and Frederick. :P But yeah, Elise and Sakura are even worse to me because they can give birth while looking 12-14.

Ike x Mist for a sibling platonic is a good idea, but I don't know what I'd write for it, honestly... Same with Jill x Lethe, other than "they were best friends." I never did the Lucia x Janaff support, so I can't give an opinion on that one.

Ah, I must have misread it. I'm not sure if we ever got a canon age on Lissa, I thought she seems around 16ish or so. Plus there's that 2 year gap during the story that makes everyone 2 years older than they were at the start which helps a little. I paired Frederick with Sumia and Cherche on my Normal and Lunatic playthroughs. If it wasn't for my completionist tendencies, I'd have left Nowi unpaired, who I get squicked out by no matter who she ends up with.

For the siblings, I wish they had support convos, like Ike/Mist, Oscar/Boyd/Rolf, etc, but it would be hard to see how their endings would change, since I'd imagine they'd remain close regardless.

Edited by Rezzy

We did get a confirmed age for Lissa, actually. Indirectly, but it's there. She was confirmed to be 14-16 in Awakening, Chrom 18-20, and Emmeryn 24. I still don't approve of someone in their mid twenties getting with someone who's under 18. xP

Oh, and yeah, more supports/endings between the three Tellius brothers would definitely be awesome! They're my favorite siblings in the series!

Platonic:

-Rolf and Shinon support! Like they made such a big deal that Shinon has a soft spot for helping Rolf, and Rolf was his best student. I find it bittersweet they'll always part ways.

-Also would have liked to see Oscar with an ending with Kieran considering he returns to the royal knights.

-Edward and Leo. Friends for life! I find it disappointing their endings also have them going their separate ways.

-Shinon and Gatrie. Basically the same as above. Thunder and Lightning!

-Micaiah and Soren. No support between them is probably the biggest letdown in the game.

-Pelleas and Soren. To tie into the super secret ending Soren can get. Though I'd still like it to end with Soren leaving Daein behind.

Unfortuantely Lehran is like Athos and has no time to build supports at all, but it would have been nice if he had supports with the herons and Sanaki.

Romantic:

-Rafiel and Nailah. They're already so close and I think they're a cute couple.

-Micaiah and Pelleas. While canonically it's Micaiah and Sothe and they start with an A rank, Micaiah's relationship with Sothe is kind of unhealthy? She practically raised him. That said I don't care if this ends platonically either. Just Pelleas is so supportive towards Micaiah and Daein but basically gives up everything of importance at the end.

-Aran and Laura seems obvious. Friends, but they never talk except for like, one base convo after recruitment? Kinda sucks.

-Rhys and Mia. Rhys may not be the dashing swordsman in white Mia was hoping for, but I like how Mia's pep contrasts Rhys' averse reaction to violence.

-Micaiah and Pelleas. While canonically it's Micaiah and Sothe and they start with an A rank, Micaiah's relationship with Sothe is kind of unhealthy? She practically raised him. That said I don't care if this ends platonically either. Just Pelleas is so supportive towards Micaiah and Daein but basically gives up everything of importance at the end.

-Aran and Laura seems obvious. Friends, but they never talk except for like, one base convo after recruitment? Kinda sucks.

I wouldn't mind seeing Micaiah x Pelleas. I love Pelleus, but I'm not sure if him dying is canon or not.

Pretty much all the units introduced in RD suffer from a severe lack of character development.

Not so much a paired ending, but I'd like a special one for Sanaki, but I can't decide whether I want her to die sad and alone or be murdered in a coup by her subjects after they're fed up with her petulant behavior, ushering in the glorious reign of the true Apostle Oliver.

Not so much a paired ending, but I'd like a special one for Sanaki, but I can't decide whether I want her to die sad and alone or be murdered in a coup by her subjects after they're fed up with her petulant behavior, ushering in the glorious reign of the true Apostle Oliver.

Oh God, you're actually making me want this to happen.

I thought of a few more tho

Zihark x Illyana

Naesala x Sanaki

Leanne x Nealuchi

Ike X Mia. Fun Fact: Ike and Mia had a planned support that was actually written and coded into the game but it got cut because they felt Ike had too many already.

Mia X Rhys: No duh

Ilyana X Zihark: Why?

Meg X Zihark: Seriously? This feels really backhanded towards Meg since the only reason she's even there is because Brom told her to marry Zihark. And no paired ending?

Rolf X Mist: SERIOUSLY?! This was, like, the easiest softball possible out of all paired endings... and you missed it. It what the bloody tee-ball in the MLB.

Just off the top of my head.

Yeah, a bunch of supports that were meant to be in PoR got cut. Ike and Zihark is another. I would've liked to see it, and it sounds like they were going to spar, because Zihark apparently has an unused epilogue line that would've occurred if he had an A support with Ike mentioning that they "never had that match."

I'd love for a PoR remake/re-release to include all the cut supports, but I doubt it would happen.

Edited by Anacybele

I could see

Ike x Mia, Elincia, or Lethe. He interacts with all three alot and it could help explain descendants and Priam and all.

Rolf and Shinon (Platonic/Mentor). Never knew why there wasn't anything alluding to this at the end of RD.

Titania x Geoffrey or Rhys. I don't know I guess I just wouldn't see Titania being alone (I know she had a thing for Greil but he's been dead and he was previously married)

Zihark x IIylana. Didn't Zihark like her or something? Wasn't it in a base convo or support?

Ranulf x Lethe. Just kinda seems to make sense.

I do really like Boyd x Mist though it just seems right to me. (braces for hate from Rolf x Mist fans).

Edited by LordTaco42

I only remember Ike interacting with Mia like a total of two times in PoR and one time in RD, not counting when she's recruited in the former. I wouldn't really count that as a lot. But eh. And their cut PoR support would've changed that.

And yeah, I honestly would like to see Titania get some love after she could never have Greil. I always felt bad for her. No awesome person like her should have to be alone after suffering unrequited love. :(

Edited by Anacybele

Astrid x Gatrie for the reasons you stated. He deserves love and she deserves a better partner than a drunk lol.

I also like these Romantic pairing:
Heather x Nephenee.

Ike x Oscar/Boyd

Fiona x Nolan

Meg x Zihark

Lyre x Shinnon

Marcia x Haar

Non-Romantic:
Leonardo x Edward

Volug x Micaiah

Vika x Tormod/Muarim

Muarim x Tormod/Vika

Sigrun x Tanith

Rafiel x Micaiah

Edited by Sweet_Basil

Now that I think about it I could see her and Oscar returning to the royal knights together or something.

Maybe, but I don't see Titania leaving the GMs due to how much she cared for Greil. But who knows?

Maybe, but I don't see Titania leaving the GMs due to how much she cared for Greil. But who knows?

I like to think she continues to act as a mentor to the younger mercenaries. That's part of the reason it bothers me that Ike up and leaves for now apparent reason. He's breaking the heart of his practically adoptive mother.

Romantic:

-Micaiah x Pelleas, he's the only other guy I can see Micaiah liking in a romantic sense.

-Laura x Aran, I can't remember if this is actually in the game or not but if it isn't it totally should have been.

-Ilyana x Zihark, eh...?

-Tormod x Sanaki, because they seem like they'd be good for each other.

-Marcia x Keiran, I can see them being kinda humorous and a good match.

-Astrid x Gatrie, because it seemed like they liked each other in Path of Radiance if I remember correctly and Astrid should definitely not end up with Makalov.

-Mist x Rolf, I like Mist x Boyd but Mist and Rolf also seemed to have a connection didn't they?

-Mia x Rhys, I don't know why but for some reason I feel like it kinda fits.

Platonic:

-Micaiah x Soren, because it was planned and might be interesting.

-Edward x Leonardo, because buddies!

-Tormod x Muarim, they got a kind of father-son connection!

-Rafiel x Oliver, purely because it'd be humorous to see Oliver suddenly a good guy and all that jazz.

-Brom x Nephenee, I mean they're introduced together and seem to be good friends so why not?

-Brom x Meg, a father/daughter ending.

-Meg x Zihark, he's clearly not interested romantically but they could have a nice friendship ending.

-Ike x Lethe, I don't see Lethe giving up her Laguz abilities but I can see them being very close friends.

-Ike x Mist, a brother/sister ending.

-Ike x Mia, I don't see them as romantic partners but I could totally see a platonic ending.

-Oscar x Keiran, a rivalry ending.

-Shinon x Rolf, a teacher/student ending.

-Shinon x Gatrie, because buddies!

-Tibarn x Reyson, because more buddies!

-Sanaki x Sephiran, this totally makes sense.

Undecided? Could be romantic or platonic?

-Ike x Elincia, after everything in Path of Radiance, and then everything in Radiant Dawn, I feel like they should get something, whether it be romantic or platonic.

Platonic support:

Marcia x Makalov

Meg x Brom

Lethe x Lyre

Edward x Leonardo

Micaiah x Soren

Shinon x Gatrie

Sanaki x Lehran (maybe even romantic)

Romantic / friendship support:

Aran x Laura

Meg x Zihark

Jill x Haar

Brom x Nephenee

Gatrie x Lyre

Ike x Mia

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

Undecided? Could be romantic or platonic?

-Ike x Elincia, after everything in Path of Radiance, and then everything in Radiant Dawn, I feel like they should get something, whether it be romantic or platonic.

Always glad to see someone else who agrees with this! Ike and Elincia are to this day the only pair of main characters in an FE game with a lot of interaction that do not get any sort of ending together, whether it's platonic or romantic. Whyyy? :( Even Hector and Eliwood got an ending and they can both marry Lyn on top of that! And Ephraim and Eirika have a sibling ending! And the list goes on.

I like to think she continues to act as a mentor to the younger mercenaries. That's part of the reason it bothers me that Ike up and leaves for now apparent reason. He's breaking the heart of his practically adoptive mother.

This too. Whyyyy again, IS? You established Ike to value the mercenaries, his family, his friends, and even call the entire mercenary group his family. Then you just have him leave everything with no reason given? If he's overwhelmed by his fame, okay, I can understand that. Getting away for a bit can help with that, I'm sure. But for EVER? Never to be seen again? That's just not the Ike I came to know and love. He would most certainly have come back to visit everyone as many times as he could.

EDIT: Jill and Haar do have an ending...

Edited by Anacybele

Brom has that many kids? Really? Wow. o.o But yeah, he is married, yo. And he definitely doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd get a divorce. He's too nice/loving and humble. I wish he had more love, because he's an entertaining character to me.

Edited by Anacybele

Brom has that many kids? Really? Wow. o.o But yeah, he is married, yo. And he definitely doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd get a divorce. He's too nice/loving and humble. I wish he had more love, because he's an entertaining character to me.

Not literally a dozen, no. :P: In his supports with Zihark in PoR, he says he has five sons and three daughters, so a total of eight kids. That's still a lot, though! May as well be a dozen lol.

Yeah, I like Brom a lot, it's a shame he doesn't get more love. He's one of those characters I like to use because of how much I like him, even though there might be better units of his class.