What paired endings would you add to the game if you could add more?

The only one I can think of that hasn't been mentioned is Tibarn/Reyson lol

and Reyson/Naesala/Tibarn ot3.

The only pairing i wanted in the games tbh, is Soren/Daein Throne.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Reyson/Naesala/Tibarn ot3.

The only pairing i wanted in the games tbh, is Soren/Daein Throne.

All the more reason to have my SorenxMicaiah OTP

Sothe x Ike, the father of Sothe's children, of course.

Regardless if the spotpass paralogues took place in the canon route or not, Priam could exist.

What about the "Priam is actually Mist's descendant" option? That would be quite an interesting twist. although Priam is just a lame fanservice for POR/RD fans, so let's forget he ever existed, along with Sonic Boom

Nothing in the game suggests that this is the case. Especially since it seems really dickish to go through all the trouble of setting up the case that Priam is Ike's descendent then go 'Nope! He's actually MIST'S!' Not to mention that, at that point, you could just as easily claim Priam is the kid born from Oscar and Sanaki who was kidnapped to be raised by the hidden lovers Oliver and Reyson who sent him through the portal with Sanaki's holy relic of a sword and a picture book detailing how hunky Ike was (with Oliver's love-notes inscribed along the edges) making him believe he was Ike's kid just in time for Stefan to come through seeking Ike and recognizing the kid and deciding to raise him as his own but, before he could reveal the truth, he was tragically struck down by Rolf seeking to erase any trace of his brothers affair with the empress leaving young Priam alone in the world, knowing Luna and Sol but not Aether, owning Ragnel, thinking he was Ike's descendent, and probably making for one of the more strange fanfic.net entries.

Edit: Also, what is this 'Sanic Bum' you speak of? Even if I were a fan of 'Sanic' or even 'Sonic' this fictional game sounds horrible.

Edited by Snowy_One

• 2 months later...

Priam can reclass to Myrmidon, so maybe Ike did end up with Mia?

lol I was going to post this. priam can't do aether, but the best way he can come close to it is to embrace his mia genes and learn astra in the swordmaster class and stack it with sol.

on a serious note, is the "is priam canon" argument not beaten to death by now? seems like the creators are intentionally keeping both ike's fate and priam's appearance in awakening as pretty open ended and apocryphal, so it just seems like people are just tossing around their subjective interpretations around.

edit: i hope this post isn't considered a necro, the thread didn't seem too old to me.

Edited by Radiant head

• 3 weeks later...

About the only paired ending I want that has not been mentioned is

RenningXTitania because I feel like they could of had some good chemistry and they could have known each other when Titania was a royal knight.

Renning doesn't even show up until the Endgame chapter though, it's pretty much impossible to support him with anyone. But I wouldn't mind him being able to get married if it could happen.

And yeah, you're beating a dead horse by repeatedly bringing up the Priam thing. Although, I bet anything Ike would be able to reclass to a Myrmidon as well if he was ever given the ability to reclass. His other option...I can see being Fighter.

Edited by Anacybele

Renning supporting some one would be possible, look at the GeoffreyXElincia support. I know it would be annoying to do for most people though because you would have to use Renning in the endgame chapters, but I was thinking about this support for a remaster/remake and maybe in a remake they could make Renning support very fast with his support pool. Plus of all the cast of RD I can see Titania with, Renning is the only one where I can see it working out and not being a bit weird, because other then Haar all of the other characters seem a bit young for her and I have a hard time picturing Titania with some one younger then she is.

Yeah, good point there. And I always felt bad for Titania because she loved a man she could never have and stuff. It's one reason I like her with Rhys the most, even if Rhys is probably like ten years younger (I used to think he was closer to her age because he had rescued her years back, but then the PoR memorial book came out. But who knows), I suppose.