Ike X Titania should be a thing.

Titania was in love with Greil, but he died so....why not go with the next best thing, his son. I mean its not like Ike likes anyone else. I guess you could say he likes Soren, but I don't really feel like they have a relationship like that. Plus Ike is not gay, because if he was he could not have any kids. We know Ike must have kids because Priam is a thing.

Titania was in love with Greil, but he died so....why not go with the next best thing, his son.

that's a terrible way to think about things

think about that in any other situation and it'll sound terrible

Was honestly expecting this to be in Far from the Forest tbh

That's kinda stupid tho, it's kinda like asking for Roy x Celille to be a.... Oh wait

I think that Ceille is older then Titania, and Roy is younger then Ike.

Firstly, I made a thread on what paired endings you would add to RD...

Second, I think Titania is too old for Ike. Far too old. He's 17 in PoR and she's in her 30s.

Firstly, I made a thread on what paired endings you would add to RD...

Second, I think Titania is too old for Ike. Far too old. He's 17 in PoR and she's in her 30s.

Firstly, I would not add it in radiant dawn, but in path of radiance. Since in that game you have support conversations.

Second, Micaiah is way older then Sothe. The boy is like what 16? I don't think the game says Micaiah age, but I guess 35.

Edited by Gordon

No; just no... Way, way too old and I'm pretty sure a crush on one's dad (unrequited or not) is not desirable in any way, shape or form.

As far as Micaiah and Sothe, chronologically she is older, but I don't think by as much as some suggest (35 when she has a sister in her mid-teens? Even for Branded I don't think that's very realistic). Not to mention biologically she and Sothe are similar-aged by Radiant Dawn.

No; just no... Way, way too old and I'm pretty sure a crush on one's dad (unrequited or not) is not desirable in any way, shape or form.

As far as Micaiah and Sothe, chronologically she is older, but I don't think by as much as some suggest (35 when she has a sister in her mid-teens? Even for Branded I don't think that's very realistic). Not to mention biologically she and Sothe are similar-aged by Radiant Dawn.

Micaiah was born before the Serenes Massacre which was 20 years before Path of Radiance. Since Radiant Dawn is 3 years after Path of Radiance, we know that Micaiah is over the age of 23. I think Micaiah was a 10-13 year old when the Serenes Massacre happened. I would say she would be about 32-35 ish. Also keep in mind Tiki. She is like 1000+ years, and can have a kid with Robin. Age is not a problem. However; I guess I may have put the idea about Greil in a bad wording.

Titania was in love with Greil, but he died so....why not go with the next best thing, his son. I mean its not like Ike likes anyone else. I guess you could say he likes Soren, but I don't really feel like they have a relationship like that. Plus Ike is not gay, because if he was he could not have any kids. We know Ike must have kids because Priam is a thing.

That's an awful reason for Titania to go with Ike.

Ike =/= Greil. Greil =/= Ike. Just because Ike is Greil's son doesn't automatically make him "the next best thing" or compatible with what Titania wants or liked in Greil.

So you want Titania to settle for Ike, just because he's Greil's kid, with no regard of whether Ike may like her in that way or not. Settling for someone else because you can't have your first choice is unhealthy as fuck.

Also, Priam shows up with a bunch of people who have no business being alive and his paralogue makes sense. He could well be non-canon. There's also nothing stopping Ike from being gay, bi, or asexual.

That's an awful reason for Titania to go with Ike.

Ike =/= Greil. Greil =/= Ike. Just because Ike is Greil's son doesn't automatically make him "the next best thing" or compatible with what Titania wants or liked in Greil.

So you want Titania to settle for Ike, just because he's Greil's kid, with no regard of whether Ike may like her in that way or not. Settling for someone else because you can't have your first choice is unhealthy as fuck.

Also, Priam shows up with a bunch of people who have no business being alive and his paralogue makes sense. He could well be non-canon. There's also nothing stopping Ike from being gay, bi, or asexual.

Can you explain to me how Priam could be "non-canon". If Priam is "non-canon" would that make all the SpotPass characters "non-canon" as well.

Also you are right about one thing. Just because Ike is Greil's son doesn't automatically make him like his father; however Ike is like his father, but not just because Ike is Greil's son.

Titania is like his surrogate mother, so I'm going to have to disagree for the same reason I don't like Sanae/Kanako or Sanae/Suwako in Touhou.

Also can we not argue Priam's canon-ness again? I'm getting tired of it.

Titania x Ike is horrible for a myriad of reasons. And for the record, I think Sothe x Micaiah is awful too and break it up pretty much every time. She raised him. If she met him when he was like 16 and she was older, that wouldn't be so bad, but she was like his mother.

Euhh, no, I have pretty much the same arguments as everybody else above me.

About Priam, again, we don't exactly know if he's Ike's descendant, he could sure as hell be Mist's descendant for all we know.

MicaiahxSothe reminds me of the TVTropes Husband Husbandry page.

If Priam is a DLC character in Fates, we can make him a Ballistician, thus settling forever whether he's a cannon character.

Euhh, no, I have pretty much the same arguments as everybody else above me.

About Priam, again, we don't exactly know if he's Ike's descendant, he could sure as hell be Mist's descendant for all we know.

I was always fond of the idea that he was like Odin / Owain but just crazier.

Edited by Augestein

Well............. Priam does say he is descendant of the "Radiant Hero" and he has Ragnell. Why would Priam lie about this? Plus cannonly (is that even a word lol) Ike did travel to "another land" after Radiant Dawn. So the only way Priam is not Ike's descendant, is if Ike went back to Tellius then gave the Ragnell to mist/some one else "just case". It could also be Ike died and mist/some one else got the Ragnell; however how would anyone who know of the Radiant Hero even knew if Ike died, if he is far way in "another land". I think its way more likely(and cannon) that when Ike traveled to "another land" He really traveled to Valm with a few people, then had a kid. Prove me wrong. :Roy: lol

Edited by Gordon

Micaiah was born before the Serenes Massacre which was 20 years before Path of Radiance. Since Radiant Dawn is 3 years after Path of Radiance, we know that Micaiah is over the age of 23. I think Micaiah was a 10-13 year old when the Serenes Massacre happened. I would say she would be about 32-35 ish. Also keep in mind Tiki. She is like 1000+ years, and can have a kid with Robin. Age is not a problem. However; I guess I may have put the idea about Greil in a bad wording.

Micaiah is closer to 26, since she doesn't even remember the Serenes Massacre. Plus, it's extremely unlikely that she and Sanaki are so far apart in age regardless. And Sothe is 18 in RD, FYI

As for Ike X Titania, ew no. Trying to "get" Ike just because he's her crush's kid is gross as fuck, and Ike already sees her as a mother figure so it would be doubly gross.

Well............. Priam does say he is descendant of the "Radiant Hero" and he has Ragnell. Why would Priam lie about this? Plus cannonly (is that even a word lol) Ike did travel to "another land" after Radiant Dawn. So the only way Priam is not Ike's descendant, is if Ike went back to Tellius then gave the Ragnell to mist/some one else "just case". It could also be Ike died and mist/some one else got the Ragnell; however how would anyone who know of the Radiant Hero even knew if Ike died, if he is far way in "another land". I think its way more likely(and cannon) that when Ike traveled to "another land" He really traveled to Valm with a few people, then had a kid. Prove me wrong. :Roy: lol

Dude no why are you even trying to start another Priam debate

But fine, there is no definitive proof that Priam is Ike's descendant one way or the other. He could very likely be non-canon since he does appear along with other people who have absolutely no business still being alive, apart from Yen'Fay. Even then, given how worn the Ragnell Priam carries is, it's likely that it isn't even real, as the sword was still pristine for several hundred years after it was originally blessed by Ashera, and was blessed by Yune later, so it absolutely would not look like a piece of scrap metal. Also, Ike likely would have never given Ragnell to anyone other than Sanaki, because he never considered it to be his sword (which it isn't, it's Altina's, and by extension Sanaki's)

And the reason anyone knows about the Radiant Hero is because it's Awakening. Literally every other game exists as a legend in Awakening, so ~conveniently~ Chrom and friends know about all the other lords they pick up through DLC because whatever.

There are plenty of ways that Priam "could not be Ike's descendant" anyways.

In her support with Ike in PoR, Titania literally says that when she was at least old enough to be a knight she saw Ike as a baby being held in his mother's arms, so Ike x Titania would be super creepy.

She's a paladin, not a cougar-Laguz.

That's basically Ike boning his own mom. Though there are pairings similar to this that exist across the series. Personally, I'd argue that LarceixShanan is even worse, considering that Shanan practically raised her and is her cousin.

I think that Ceille is older then Titania, and Roy is younger then Ike.

Roy is younger than Ike, but Cecilia is in her 20's. :|

In her support with Ike in PoR, Titania literally says that when she was at least old enough to be a knight she saw Ike as a baby being held in his mother's arms, so Ike x Titania would be super creepy.

Fin (Genealogy of the Holy War) was 15 (in the first part of the game). So, I bet you can be pretty young to be a knight. Who knows Titania could only be like 12 at the time Ike was a baby, or she could be 72 and a banded lol jk. So I would bet that Titania is only 30, when Ike is like 20. 10-15 years age gap happens more then you would think.

That's basically Ike boning his own mom. Though there are pairings similar to this that exist across the series. Personally, I'd argue that LarceixShanan is even worse, considering that Shanan practically raised her and is her cousin.

What is even worst is that they not cousins.........lol Shanan is Larcei uncle. lol it's kinda funny tho. Just think. Now tell me that worst then Ike x Titania!

EDIT: NVM Shanan Ayra is half-nephew.

Edited by Gordon

What is even worst is that they not cousins.........lol Shanan is Larcei uncle. lol it's kinda funny tho. Just think. Now tell me that worst then Ike x Titania!

But they are cousins.... Ayra explicitly refers to Shanan as the son of her brother.

Regardless, Ike x Titania is just wrong. They both are shown to see each other as a surrogate mother-son relationship.

And as for the whole Priam thing, but there is no evidence that he is even related to Ike. I could easily be a case of he liked Ike's legend and thus copied him (ala Samto and Nabarl or Shaman and Shanan). And even if Priam is a descendant of Ike, their are multiple ways in which this could happen (Like people have mentioned, he could be a descendant of Mist and Boyd, cousins, other relatives etc...). There is also the non-canon debate since we all know how fucked up teh Spot Pass chapters are. There is also nothing from stopping Ike from being gay, bi, other sexual orientations etc... (That might just be me headcannoning Ike is in a polygamous relationship with Ranulf and Soren so....)

Anyways I said my piece, bye now.