Stuck on Seth Solo

So the final chapter isn't too difficult until I have to fight the Demon King

See the problem is My Seth isn't fast enough to double the Final Boss, and pretty much all of the enemies that the Final Boss Spawns either dogpile Seth and eat him up, or they end up killing Ephraim and Eirika.

So am I screwed? Or is there a way I can kill the dude before he can touch Eirika or Ephraim. Or do I have give up on my commitment to doing a True Seth Solo and allow Ephraim to kill a few dudes to protect his weakling Sister?

Strike the Demon King on the first turn while Ephrika move for the corners, then park Seth outside DK's range with a Javelin. Or kill a Shadowshot enemy As long as there are no Shadowshots and those are the only reinforcements it should be doable.

I'm pretty sure the Demon King can summon an endless amount of reinforcements. If that's the case it's going to be difficult to find an opportunity to attack without dying on EP but you can try. As X-Naut said, Ephraim and Eirika should hide in a corner if you do this.

Alternatively, if Seth has supports with Eirika and Ephraim (or any other unit with +crit affinity), he can crit the DK and probably finish him off on turn 2. Though, the chance of that happening is really low and you'd likely need save-states (if you're even playing on an emulator).

Alternatively I can rng abuse, which i still don't know how to do to abuse crits, so i would just give seth a butt-ton of elixers and hope for the best? Also is there any way I can minimize the damage Is the Demon Kings 3 range weapon does to me so I can force him to attack me at melee range ?

Edited by Valkarian

Alternatively I can rng abuse, which i still don't know how to do to abuse crits, so i would just give seth a butt-ton of elixers and hope for the best? Also is there any way I can minimize the damage Is the Demon Kings 3 range weapon does to me so I can force him to attack me at melee range ?

You RNG abuse by retracing movement paths. Move the cursor to the very edge of Seth's movement range, then move the cursor outside of his movement range and move it into it again but not on the tile on which you've left it. The game will be forced to re-create the movement path. Since there are many ways to go from point A to point B, the game uses RNs (short for random number. In reality, the number isn't random at all. The game has a enormously long list of numbers that it uses to determine the outcome of battles eg. for whether or not a 50% Hit misses) to determine the exact movement path. By forcing the game to re-create paths, you advance the RN number string and thus change the outcome of the next battle. Here's a video of it, it's not the one I was looking for but it should get the job done:

I think Demon Light is magic based so you could use a pure water but I highly doubt there's a way to force him into melee range outside of getting OHKOed by Ravager but not by Demon Light.