Choose a husbando any husbando~

Anythingbutit

My question to you out there is... Who...Is...Your...Favorite... (as in most attractive) Fire emblem fates... Boy?! My personal favorite is Leo, but that's just me. If you have a good name for the title please tell me cause this title sucks, and also...No girls. Yea I'm actually going to take up the most voted guy and use him for my first path in a story I'm writing so this isn't just some random thing. I may send a link to the prologue if I ever do finish it... Thank you for helping!~

Edited by Ariblooperchao

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hinata. Just a sweet, fun-loving guy that doesn't dwell on difficult things. Just look at his portrait. How can one resist that playful, yet confident smirk and those well-drawn muscled arms? He's just awesome!

...Says the Hina-scum.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Hinata. Just a sweet, fun-loving guy that doesn't dwell on difficult things. Just look at his portrait. How can one resist that playful, yet confident smirk and those well-drawn muscled arms? He's just awesome!

...Says the Hina-scum.

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my thoughts on him as well.

Then again, there's his kid, so I'll go with his apparent Nohrian counterpart, Odin, as a close second. In Awakening, Owain was the first character I S-supported with, mostly because I found his character interesting and entertaining. Fast forward to Fates and he's still one of my favorites, with a massive added PSL bonus. Definitely wasn't something I expected. Small, reused character pool world I guess.

Um @MeddlingMage and @Sieghart it's great to know that but I'm only doing husbandos. Sorry, I really am but I suck at writing yuri... I might make something for waifus but not right now... Thanks for replying though!~

Hmm...

Well Shigure is handsome and I'd marry him if it weren't for complications. He really combines a lot of things i like + Matthew Mercer. holy shit

However due to those complications, I do have two main husbandos. Laslow and Tsubaki. Laslow in Conquest and Revelations, Tsubaki in Birthright.

Hinata is a sweetie too, I'm probably going to have a Corrin to pair up with him. blue haired so i can make hisame like every fe lord ever

If I had to pick one for each route.

Birthright Husbando/Waifu: Azama/Scarlet (Only because of the whole killing off a child if I married a 1st gen female but regretted it when some of the children ended up being garbage and forgettable)
Conquest: Laslow/Ophelia(Only because I have a thing for women with amazing vocabulary)

All routes: Kaze/Sophie

I don't have any husbandos, but I think that Shigure is gorgeous. Then again that's probably because his design is basically Male!Azura. Though I probably wouldn't have Corrin marry him because I'm not sure how comfortable Azura would be with having her best friend as her daughter-in-law...

In Conquest I had Corrin marry Kaze because I lost him in Birthright and thought that if they supported it wouldn't happen again. I was right, but Kaze doesn't suffer from a cutscene death in Conquest anyway.

Edited by Lightchao42

Xander all the way!

Look at his chiseled face! His wavy hair! His stern expression! Well rounded personality too, nothing too one-note!

The only male I ended up feeling really gay for was Kaden

He's such a sweetie aaaa

Shura's not as physically attractive but it's his character in general that makes me like him, though

Those two are probably the ones I'd have a gay marriage with the most (sorry, Niles)

Obligatory vote for Takumi. No I haven't married him more than once, because we are too similar in personality, but he is still is damn fine.

Saizo makes a really good husband too. As does Niles (in the jp version at least). Most males have something attractive to me about them, except, you know, the ones who are still kids (Hayato, Percy, Kiragi etc.)

OH I forgot Keaton! Keaton is super great too!

Edit: That is when I'm not doing Keaton x Azura, probably my favorite Azura pairing. But I also like Azura x Laslow. I can't really lose, lol.

Edited by Ebony

Our current male tally is here~ Zake and Xander are currently in the lead. Thanks so much for helping! :D

Gunther 0

Jakob 0

Kaze V

Subaki I

Silas 0

Saizo I

Azama II

Hayato I

Hinata IV

Takumi II

Kaden I

Ryoma I