[FE7] Another Exciting HNM Draft

chococoke

Ch. 14 (7/29)

I sent Lowen to get Priscilla, and Marcus beat most of the people. Hector and Rebecca chipped, and Serra got Erk.

Ch. 15 (7/36)

Easy defence chapter. Hector soloed the top, and the rest took the bottom.

Ch. 16 (7/43)

Marcus ferried Hector to the gate, and Lowen + Rebecca took out some random enemies. Wil bought things, Sain, Kent and Lyn fought other enemies.

Also, RIP Marcus.

I'm going to be travelling for the next 8 days, so don't expect any updates. Sorry.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch. 19 - 8/64
This chapter sucks. Bartre stayed behind to deal with the enemies at the north. Nomads prevented Florina from travelling too far so Hector had to clear out most of the enemies. In the end, everybody except Bartre killed Uhai with effective weapons at undesirable hit rates.

Ch. 19x - 4/68
Florina drops off Hector near the Boss. Hector kills the Boss. Hector Seizes. Meanwhile, Bartre and Raven get kills. Bartre gets the Goddess Icon.

Ch. 20 - 6/74
Went towards the throne. The Longsword came in handy. Hector chipped Darin with Hand Axe while Bartre and Raven killed him with effectives (Raven got the kill). Lyn recruited Legault since the stuff he stole can come in handy (Guiding Ring for money, Barrier for res-tanking)

Ch. 21 - 3/77
Since Florina could not promote yet, the two turn wasn’t possible. Gave Legault a Chance to steal Oleg’s crest at least. Florina got to Lv. 10 here and got the Elysian Whip. Bartre killed Oleg. Decided to promote Bartre and Florina after this chapter.

Unit         Class                   Level HP ST SK SP LK DF RS Weapon Ranks
Hector       Lord              18.30/----- 35 17 08 11 08 16 07 A Axes
Bartre       Warrior           19.46/01.00 49 17 14 11 10 14 04 A Axes, E Bows
Florina      Falcoknight       10.50/01.00 26 11 10 13 12 07 08 C Lances, E Swords
Raven        Mercenary         14.40/----- 33 11 15 15 04 07 02 B Swords

Ch. 22 - 4/81
Florina’s allergy to Ballistae and the lack of a horsey makes the 3 turn impossible. Florina drops Bartre off so he can make it to Eubans on Turn 4 and Halberd him. The rest of my team works together to recruit Heath (dat Axereaver), kill some enemies and a kill a Thief (to get the Brave Axe he stole).

Ch. 23 - 4/85
Yay NPC Pent. Raven took care of everything on the non-desert terrain. Florina, Bartre and Hector cleaned up the enemies near the starting area. Turn 3, Bartre ferried Florina to Paul (with Ninian’s help) and Bartre Brave Axe’d Paul. Pent took care of Jasmine. Hector even recruited Hawkeye for Killer Axe.

Ch. 24 - 2/87
Florina gets Earth Seal. Bartre rigs Killer Axe crit on Lloyd. The End.

Ch. 25 - 7/94
Raven promotes before this chapter begins. Gave Afa’s drops to Florina since she will need it with the dreadful stats she has now! Bartre goes to Pascal’s Fort. Raven goes to Pirate’s Fort. Florina goes to Bishop’s fort. Hector sticks around to recruit Farina (all dem useless promo items came in handy for funds). Could have gotten 6 turns if i had another combat unit but oh well.

Hector       Lord              20.00/----- 36 19 08 12 08 17 08 A Axes
Bartre       Warrior           19.??/11.14 59 24 17 14 12 17 04 S Axes, E Bows
Florina      Falcoknight       10.??/05.67 28 13 11 17 16 08 02 B Lances, E Swords
Raven        Mercenary         16.??/03.74 41 13 18 20 06 11 05 A Swords, E Axes
Farina       Pegasus Knight    12.45/----- BASE

Chapter 21 (4/96)

Everyone moves toward to objective. Lucius gets some kills and everyone murders peg knights.

Chapter 22 (6/102)

The crew slowly makes its way down toward Poo-bans. Kent promotes and he honestly kinda sucks.

Chapter 23 (4/106)

Lucius runs left, killing everything along the way while slurping his elixir. Pent takes out everyone in the desert that Lucius or Hawkeye don't kill. I let Oswin attack with the devil axe once just for shits and gigs.

Chapter 24 (2/108)

See Lloyd. See Lloyd run. See Lloyd run into Oswin's spear.

No stats because the format is being difficult for whatever reason.

Edited by chococoke

Ch. 26 - 11/105
Survival chapter is a nice guy. He gives EXP and isn’t afraid of anything (On a more serious note, I actually lured Vaida away from the shops since i really needed Hand Axes and Javelins. Killer weapons are nice too).

Ch. 27 - 6/111
Farina promotes. Pent opens up Warrior’s building. Farina rescues Raven. Florina rescues Bartre and drops him off after a dance (so he can kill the Wyverns). Afterwards, Florina and Farina (while getting Danced and dropping Raven off) move forward. Bartre goes North. Pent and Louise rescue drop Ninian for optimal positioning. Farina kills the Falcoknight, Raven kills the Armorslayer Merc, Florina kills a Peg. Bartre continues to go north and kill enemies. Louise follows him. Florina chips the Lancereaver Merc on EP and then proceed to clear out the Heroes building. Farina goes to clear the General’s building. Raven goes to clear Jerme’s building and the enemies nearby there. Bartre kills the 2 Brigand and then proceeds to clear the Sniper’s building along with Louise. Pent opens the building with Bolting. Pent finishes off the Merc on EP. Pent provides healing support with Physic for the rest of the map and Hector gets the Bolting tome.

Ch. 28 - 15/126
More experience and all that. Got all the goodies since my Chest Key still had 4 of it’s uses (not to mention I snagged another in the previous chapter).

Ch. 28x - 18 (FREE)
Even more experience and some Speedwings. Good stuff indeed.

Hector       Lord              20.00/----- 36 19 08 12 08 17 08 A Axes
Bartre       Warrior           19.??/18.09 60 27 19 18 12 19 05 S Axes, E Bows
Florina      Falcoknight       10.??/12.33 32 15 14 21 17 09 16 A Lances, E Swords
Raven        Mercenary         16.??/16.29 51 23 24 25 09 12 09 A Swords, B Axes
Farina       Falcoknight       19.??/10.32 41 18 22 20 11 12 17 S Lances, E Swords
Pent         Sage              -----/11.89 34 21 21 19 15 13 17 A Anima, A Staves
Louise       Sniper            -----/10.02 33 14 16 20 20 09 13 A Bows
Jaffar       Assassin          -----/14.01 35 19 26 25 11 15 11 A Swords

Chapter 16 (5/39): Redid Chapter 16 to get a 5 turn because I only just realized Gates have no movement penalties, so I dropped Hector off in range on Turn 4 and Marcus Silver Lance’d the boss one final time. Kinda wish I'd realized that for Chapter 13, but meh. Erk got a bulkier level this time around, otherwise not much changed (Sain even got the exact same Str/Spd/Def level). Hector didn't gain any levels so his stats are a little different but not much.

Chapter 17 (12/51): I miss being able to Marcus my problems away. Sain charges forward killing a Knight on Turn 1 after Dorcas chips it down with a Javelin for a pretty sweet level, and counterkills an archer on EP. Wil baits the Merc into attacking him instead of Matthew because he can be doubled. Dorcas goes to kill the left Shaman and raid the chest room with the Chest Key drop (the archer tries to attack Erk, but doesn’t die because Erk is WIMP), while everyone else and Matthew charges forward. Erk gets some pretty good speed gains here, he’ll be a solid dodgetank yet! Sain ferries Hector forward a bit when it’s safe before dropping him in the boss area. Dodging the stuff in that room is a little sketchy but eventually Hector walks up to the boss and uses the HAMMER to take him down by a lot on Turn 11 EP. Sain nabs the bosskill on Turn 12 PP and gets even faster. His Str is a little worrying but I’m sure it’ll turn out fine. Erk just kinda killed the Shamans as they spawned and Matthew grabbed the Knight’s Crest.

Chapter 17x (4/55): Sain recruits Canas before cantoing behind Erk (standing 1 tile before the aggro line). Erk moves onto the forest on Turn 2 and kills pretty much everything with his Thunder tome. Sain draws a couple hits then sits on the forest to kill stuff as Erk moves forward. Hector lures the ambush-spawn boss. Erk talks to Fargus on Turn 4. Got the Devil Axe before finishing.

Chapter 18 (3/58): Sain ate Canas' Secret Book. Erk kills a bunch of stuff on the left for a good amount of EXP and droppables. Wil kills a Peg and the starting Shaman for a meh level. Sain charges left with a Javelin and Steel Lance, killing a peg, two Shamans (OHKOing one of them with the Steel Lance), and ORKOing the boss with Steel Lance.

Sain is cooperating very well with his level-ups, so he’ll promote very soon. Erk needs to pump his Mag though (he'll probably get the Afa's Drops to help with this), but his Speed is pretty insane.

Dorcas finally hit double-digit Strength!!

Unit    Class     Level  HP ST SK SP LK DF RS Weapon
Hector  Lord      11.61  28 13 09 10 04 14 00 B Axes
Dorcas  Fighter   09.28  35 10 08 09 05 05 01 B Axes
Erk     Mage      14.55  26 11 08 18 09 06 09 B Anima
Sain    Cavalier  13.00  28 14 10 14 11 10 02 D Sword C Lance
Wil     Archer    07.04  23 07 05 06 08 06 02 D Bows

I've also got recordings of every chapter up to this point so I'll be sure to post those with my next update if I actually get around to putting them up beforehand.

Edited by Finalinsanity

Ch. 29 - 5/131
Turn 1: Farina rescues raven and drops him off near the two snipers to the west. Florina rescues Bartre. Pent and Ninian are in position to prepare for Turn 2. Jaffar lures in some Myrms. Merlinus goes to block a spawn point.
Turn 2: Ninian Dances Pent and he uses a Rescue on Florina. Florina drops off Bartre near the Swordslayer General. Raven moves nearby Bartre. Farina kills the enemies in the west group. Jaffar goes to block a spawn point. Hector kills 2 Cav’s with a Halberd on EP.
Turn 3: Ninian dances Hector to recruit Vaida (dat Spear). Farina goes to visit the Warp Village. Florina waits this turn. Raven heads towards Linus. Bartre kills more enemies. Jaffar kills a Wyvern. Louise blocks off the Nomads and kills them.
Rest of the chapter: At this point, all units near Hector just kill Wyvern reinforcements. Raven goes to kill Linus with a Silver Sword (killing some enemies on the way). Bartre finishes off most of the enemies on the map and Farina kills one last enemy after retrieving Warp. This is the map where Raven and Bartre reach the Lv. 20 mark.

Ch. 30 - 3/134
Had to give the speedwings to Florina so she could double Kaim with a Killer and a Silver. Did a strat where Florina could get in two rounds of combat with Kaim while still getting a three turn. It’s feasible with Boots Florina and 11 range warp. Pent rescues Florina. Hector then moves and gets Rescued by Florina and moves to a spot where Pent can still warp them. Pent warps Florina, drops Hector off near the spot and goes in front of Kaim. Florina killed Kaim by rigging a Killer Lance crit and hitting for the rest of the attacks. Hector then takes the spot.

Ch. 31 - 11/145
We need moar defense chapters. :P
I also Hammerne’d Rescue here

Ch. 31x - 5/150
Got necessary supplies. Karla get. Hector spends some time in the arena.

Hector       Great Lord        20.00/07.27 44 23 14 18 10 23 15 A Axes, D Swords
Bartre       Warrior           19.??/20.00 60 27 19 19 12 20 05 S Axes, E Bows
Florina      Falcoknight       10.??/15.10 34 16 16 24 19 09 19 S Lances, E Swords
Raven        Hero              16.??/20.00 55 24 26 26 12 13 09 A Swords, B Axes
Farina       Falcoknight       19.??/14.08 45 21 23 20 13 13 18 S Lances, E Swords
Pent         Sage              -----/17.42 36 23 21 21 17 15 18 S Anima, A Staves
Louise       Sniper            -----/12.13 35 14 18 21 21 09 13 A Bows
Jaffar       Assassin          -----/16.30 36 19 27 25 11 16 11 A Swords
Karla        Swordmaster       BASE

Chapter 25 (7/115)

Hawkeye hops over the peaks to the magic realm, Eliwood and Legault tagteam the axe portion, while Oswin and Kent go through the middle. Kent actually could've made this a 6-turn if he had connected twice with his Javelin at 82 displayed on the bishop. Alas, it was not to be.

Chapter 26 (11/126)

Typical defense shenanigans. Eliwood promotes, finally. Oswin takes on Vaida while on a fort and ends up killing her after 5ish rounds of combat. Kent buys killers.

Chapter 27 (8/134)

Decided against waiting for Karel because I don't care about him. I had Legault in position to grab the talisman on the last turn and completely forgot to before I seized with Hector LOL :')

Hector       Lord                    20.00 35 18 18 12 10 17 05 A Axes
Eliwood      Knight Lord       18.??/04.82 38 16 14 17 14 12 07 A Swords, D Lances
Oswin        General           18.??/15.44 49 27 23 14 09 28 16 S Lances, B Axes
Lucius       Bishop            16.??/06.54 40 20 13 21 08 07 21 A Light, B Staves
Legault      Thief                   18.77 30 10 13 18 14 09 04 B Swords
Hawkeye      Berserker         -----/08.65 54 19 15 11 15 14 11 A Axes
Kent         Paladin           18.??/10.02 39 18 17 14 10 12 09 A Lances, C Swords, D Axes

Kent is listed last because he is TERRIBLE. I mean, I usually train Sain over Kent, but this is without a doubt the worst Kent I've ever had. He's like -5 in HP and -5.7 in Speed... Thanks for nothing, Kent.

Edited by chococoke

Chapter 19 (5/63): Remember how I was pining for Marcus? Well, he’s back and wearing green; in other words, Sain promotes for this chapter. Dorcas hangs back at the start to kill some enemies with Fiora’s “help”. Erk starts out by killing the cavs just south of Merlinus, before heading back through the center island with everyone else. Sadly neither Erk nor Dorcas can OHKO snags with their ranged attacks. Sain ends up in front of Uhai on Turn 5 and Horseslayers him, countering for the kill on EP.

Oh, I also got Dart here which is cool I guess. He did some stuff here like ORKO a Pirate and Shaman and also kill a Nomad.

Chapter 19x (4/67): Really annoying until I figured out how to position Sain for Hector ferrying. Everyone else just kinda hangs back and deals with the pegs/gets the village. Erk helps Sain by killing a dude on a fort so he can move forward and drop Hector. Sain also needs to get a Speed proc at the start of the map so he can ORKO the boss with very shaky hitrates (51% displayed hit), but the right numbers fall in place. Dorcas has been getting some pretty good levels recently, it’s nice.

Chapter 20 (5/72): Sain rushes in and severely wounds Cameron on Turn 1 EP and a bunch of other stuff with a Javelin. He ferries Hector ahead to the boss room and plops him down on Turn 4, cantoing in front of Darin with a Heavy Spear. Had Sain kill Legault on Turn 5 so I could get the Barrier staff to make Erk’s staff grind easier. Dorcas continues his trend of getting entirely too much Speed. Must be Bartre’s soul.

I didn’t get the Brave Bow which might be a mistake, but I shouldn’t need it. At worst it’ll lose me a turn or two (hopefully nothing worse, because I already saved over my Ch 20 file)

Chapter 21 (3/75): A 2-turn would be doable if I rigged a Thunder crit on Oleg, but I’m not one to rely on single-digit crit chances for that sort of thing. Erk uses a Torch, then gets Rescued+Dropped ahead by Sain with some help from Ninian. The two of them kill basically everything with Javelins and Thunder. Erk goes to face off against Oleg while Sain grabs the Elysian Whip for when Heath shows up, and Dart gets some time fighting in the Arena for a little extra cash and EXP. Eliwood makes the best of his forced deployment and goes shopping while Wil and Dorcas grab the back two houses.

Erk caps out at 20 off the bosskill, hitting 16 Mag and 20 Speed. What a beast. At least now he can promote and work on some staff rank.

Unit    Class     Level    HP ST SK SP LK DF RS Weapon
Hector  Lord      12.25    29 14 10 10 04 15 00 A Axes
Dorcas  Fighter   12.25    38 12 09 12 08 06 01 B Axes
Erk     Sage      20/1.00  36 17 08 20 10 10 15 A Anima E Staff
Sain    Paladin   13/6.90  33 18 13 18 11 13 04 C Sword A Lance E Axes
Wil     Archer    09.13    24 09 07 08 08 06 03 D Bows 
Dart    Pirate    13.33    36 15 09 11 06 08 03 B Axes
Ninian  Dancer    01.40    She's a dancer...

Made a video playlist for this draft, both for archival purposes and because I thought it'd be fun to have around. Should have everything done up to this point posted during tomorrow.

Ch. 32 - 4/154
Florina ferries Hector and Farina ferries Raven. Pent kills some enemies and covers some distance while Rescue staff’ing Nils. Turn 3, Florina and Farina are warped and drop their passengers. Raven crits twice with a Brave Axe and Florina finishes off Limstella. Hector then seizes.

Ch. 32x - 1/155
Hammerne Warp. Warp Bartre to kill Kishuna.

Final Pt. 1 - 3/158
lol there isn’t even enough deployment slots to bring Karla.
Gave Athos a Robe so he can survive two rounds of combat with Nergal and a Body Ring so he can double the Fire Dragon. Gave Hector both Goddess Icons to increase his avoid and crit avoid. Anyways, Athos uses Bolting on Uhai twice and Louise gets the killing blow. Bartre opened Darin’s room with a Hammer equipped. Raven opened Brendan’s room with a Light Brand Equipped. Florina opened up Ursula’s room. Jaffar silence’d Ursula while Farina attacked Jerme with a Brave Lance. Pent uses rescue on Hector so he can open Lloyd’s room (Hector having a Swordreaver equipped). Next Turn, Bartre finishes off the Generals. Farina kills off Jerme. Raven kills off the Generic Warrior (Brendan dies to a crit on Turn 1). Louise equips a longbow so she can counter both snipers. Hector finishes off Lloyd. Pent trades to have Hector equip Tomahawk (he himself equips Fimbulvetr). Athos uses Bolting on Linus, gets refreshed and then kills the generic Sage. On EP, Linus attacks Pent while Kenneth and the Druid get killed by Athos. One Sniper suicides on Louise. During the final turn, Hector finishes off Linus. Louise finishes off the last sniper. Pent Physic’s athos and then is danced so he can use Rescue on Athos. Athos goes against Nergal with Luna and Nergal dies on EP.

Final Pt. 2 - 1/159
Luna best weapon. Pent also Physic’d Athos for the EP attack.

FINAL TURNCOUNT: 159 TURNS

Character Analysis:

Hector       Great Lord        20.00/08.85 45 24 15 18 14 24 15 A Axes, D Swords

Hector was decent in this draft. His combat was key for the chapters where he wasn't ferried to the throne (and Recruiting Farina).

Bartre       Warrior           19.??/20.00 60 27 19 19 12 20 05 S Axes, E Bows

The best combat unit for earlygame. He especially did good when his speed started to pick up. He was slightly overshadowed by Raven around lategame but
he was still key for most chapters in the game.

Florina      Falcoknight       10.??/17.73 36 17 17 26 20 11 19 S Lances, E Swords

Best unit mostly for Ferrying utility. Best for ferrying Promoted Hector but still had some use in combat. Shame that the Afa's drops didn't do more for her than it did for this draft.

Raven        Hero              16.??/20.00 55 24 26 26 12 13 09 S Swords, B Axes

His combat was kinda iffy when he first joined but greatly improved once he promoted and got a chapter to train. He was the best combat unit for lategame.

Farina       Falcoknight       19.??/15.86 45 22 23 20 13 13 18 S Lances, E Swords

Had good utility by Ferrying non-Hector units and having decent enough stats to attack enemies.

Pent         Sage              -----/20.00 38 23 21 22 18 17 20 S Anima, A Staves

Most reliable warper with a minimum Warp/Rescue range of 9 but him getting up to a range of 11 really helped me out. Also had decent combat but he's most notable for Warp/Rescue staff usage

Louise       Sniper            -----/13.87 35 15 18 22 22 09 13 S Bows

Did not do much, though she was still key for Jerme's chapter and Final.

Jaffar       Assassin          -----/17.06 36 19 27 25 11 17 12 A Swords

Also didn't do much but at least gave me lockpick utility and contributed to Final.

Karla        Swordmaster       -----/05.00 29 14 21 18 16 11 12 A Swords

Did fuck all. It's what happens when Final force deploys ALL the lords.

Edited by Peppy

I didn't forget about this!

Chapter 22 (3/78): Not much to say. Had Sain Rescuedrop Erk ahead with some help from Ninian, he went and Hand Axe’d the boss on Turn 3 (who promptly died the following Enemy Phase), meanwhile Hector runs down and with a bit of help from Ninian recruits Heath. Everyone else just sorta does whatever. Isadora’s free stuff is nice, I guess.

Chapter 23 (4/82): Goddess Icon went to Heath. A real pain in the ass to plan out, but rewarding all the same. Matthew is deployed for the sake of making the Ocean Seal more easily obtained. Erk just charges into the fray and does some good work against both bosses and a couple generics. Heath kills a lot of stuff thanks to Nini’s Grace and some lucky rolls, getting both bosskills thanks to the Axereaver. Everyone else just kinda hangs around the start.

Chapter 23x (19/Free): Whee, free training chapter. Heath gets BUFF, everyone else just kinda does stuff. I used my two of my Chest Keys to obtain the Berserk Staff (for shenanigans) and the Secret Book (a mistake, but I thought Erk really needed it). I still have one that I’ll be using on uuuh, something that isn’t the Brave Bow. Wil and Dart tried to get some support going. Erk grinded his Staff rank a bit.

Chapter 24 (2/84): Sadly I do not have the means to ORKO Lloyd. Oh well. I don’t think even Wil could’ve Filia’s Might Brave Bow’d him because his Bow rank isn't good enough. Heath goes off and does some light arena-ing while Sain lures out Lloyd to 2HKO him with the Spear. Everyone else goes and buys a Swordreaver because I figured I might need it.

Chapter 25 (4/88): Afa’s Drops to Hector, I don’t really feel like anyone else needs it. Heath and Dart promoted. Heath goes and flies off to the northeast to kill everything. Sain rescuedrops Hector to the northwest forts to seize that castle, and Dart walks across the river to claim Castle 3. Erk, Dorcas, Wil, and Ninian stay around the start to deal with some stuff there and take ballista shots for Erk to Heal. He reaches D staves!

Chapter 26 (11/99): Heath ferries Dart over to the peaks near Vaida, and Dart straight up murders Vaida with a Killer Axe over the course of four turns. It was very silly. Bought some Killers and trained some people. Erk used his Mend staff whenever possible. Heath got Hammerne then doubled back up north to solo the Wyvern swarm. Wil goes on a ballista ride and kills some stuff with it, hilariously. Dorcas actually hits 20 and promotes mid-map.

Chapter 27 (7/106): Probably could’ve shaved at one or two with better Rescue and Dance management, but this map sucks and is absurdly boring so OH WELL WHOOPSIE DOODLE, I got the Guiding Ring for Nino (tbh I should’ve gotten the Earth Seal in Ch 24 for this instead) and Erk got to throw around a couple Unlock uses for hitting C staves. Next map he’s gonna do exactly nothing but cast Torch and Unlock and Barrier all over the place.

Ninian is a scrub and had to use a Pure Water so she wouldn’t die to Purges and Boltings.

Speaking of which, Wil actually Longbow’d the Bolting asshole through the wall before he used it up, so now I’ve got that for Erk and maybe Athos (and uuhh Nino I guess) to play with.

If I remember right one I can just kill the Thieves in BBFD after they get the items so I don’t need chest keys for the Brave Lance or Boots. Then I can use my last Chest Key on the Rescue staff, and I can get more from 28x so I can get the Body Ring for Athos no problem.

Now to deal with it and just pray Jaffar isn't an idiot that gets himself killed! Hooray...
Unit    Class  	 Level     HP ST SK SP LK DF RS Weapon
Hector  Lord     19.28     36 17 13 13 08 18 01 A Axes
Dorcas 	Warrior  20/5.08   53 20 18 14 13 13 05 S Axes E Bows
Erk    	Sage     20/5.70   38 19 11 22 10 11 17 A Anima C Staff
Sain    Paladin	 13/11.61  37 23 18 21 14 14 05 C Sword A Lance D Axes
Wil     Archer   16.05     30 14 11 13 10 10 03 C Bows 
Dart    Pirate   17/7.53   49 25 13 19 07 13 06 S Axes
Heath   Wy.Lord  16/8.94   45 20 14 20 12 14 10 S Lance E Sword
Ninian  Dancer 	 05.81     She's a dancer...
Edited by Finalinsanity

• 2 weeks later...

Still goin

Chapter 28 (15/149)

Standard charging and killing of enemies. That hoe with bolting was avoided. Eliwood kills Maxime or whichever generic!boss clown Paladin sits in the middle. Eliwood also consumes the boots.

Chapter 28x (free/149)

More experience for everyone. Eliwood is becoming the Kent that I deserved. Kent is... well, he's absolutely terrible. Legault grabs the speedwings and levels to 20 so he can promote.

Gee, I almost forgot that Thief -> Assassin promotion bonuses are absolute shit. Well, at least he can horde the killing edges. I should've given him the Afa's Drops, tbh

Stats will come when I finish CoD

Chapter 29 (5/154)

Lucius dodgetanks the middle with assistance from Hector. Hawkeye takes the horsies and kills the wyverns that spawn with the brave axe. Eliwood ups his lance rank to B and starts tossing the spear. Kent charges left and takes out all the enemies with various ranged weapons. Eliwood eventually scoops Oswin and drops him near Linus, with assistance from Ninian. Oswin takes out Llnus with 2 rounds of Brave Lance combat. Kent grabs the warp staff.

Chapter 30 (4/158)

Eliwood grabs Hector and get warped by Lucius. Eliwood take out Kaim with two rounds of combat, using a javelin and a silver sword. Hector squats on the spot.

Chapter 30 (5/159)

Eliwood rescues Hector and then gets warped toward the boss. That's basically the strategy from here on out. Eliwood kills Kaim in 2 rounds of combat.

Chapter 31 (11/170)

Denning gets merc'd on turn 2. Legault and Hector attempt to improve. Get all the collectable garbage, including Athos' body ring. Everyone else has capped level long ago.

Chapter 31x (5/175)

Buy unnecessary items. Get experience at the area. Almost got Hector killed by wagering 940 gold and putting him up against a silversword!swordmaster

Chapter 32 (7/182)

Withstand the initial assault. Warp the Eliwood/Hector tandem. I takes a few turns.

Chapter 32x (1/183)

Warp Hector with the brave axe. Get a hit and a crit. Bye Kishuna

Final Pt. 1 (4/187)

Legault silences Branden and kills his Warrior pal. Eliwood and Lucius take on Ursula and Jerme. Oswin kills Uhai. Hector uses the wolf beil to great effect on Darin's room. Athos rescues Lucius, and they combine with Nils and Swordslayer!Hawkeye to take out Linus and Lloyd. Lucius warps Athos to Nergal and critblicks him with luna. Kent was ready with the rex hasta in case a finishing blow was needed.

Final Pt. 2 (1/188)

Athos w/ body ring + luna = lol final

Final turncount: 188 turns

I'm not going to go in depth because I'm lazy and can't figure out stats formatting currently. Basically, Kent was speed screwed and I should've drafted a flier instead of Eliwood. Oh well, I enjoyed the run so it is what it is.

• 1 year later...

I’M BACK BAYBEE

Chapter 28 (15/121): Heath, Erk, Ninian, and Dorcas headed left. Everyone else went to the right to save Nino. Dart chugged a Pure Water and then went to slay Ursula.

Chapter 28x (20 Free/121): Yep. Trained Nino because why not. Promoted at 15 with a dank 10 Magic stat.

Chapter 29 (4/125): This was why not. Training Nino actually allowed me to 4-turn the map since she could take on the enemies closer to the Warp village while everyone else was busy. Heath flew left Turn 2 and dropped Nino off to do her thing, then got the Warp turn 2. Erk immediately put it to use to send Sain up north to deal with all the enemies up there. Everyone else just sorta killed the middle dudes. Heath went and Brave Lanced Linus down on the final turn and everything died on EP. Erk was super funny here and killed the Longbow Nomad with BOLTING it was great.

Chapter 30 (3/128): Heath picked up Hector and went left. Turn 2, Erk Warped him over the wall and Heath dropped Hector. Erk also killed a Thief for a Chest Key so I could get the Body Ring in the next chapter.

Chapter 31 (11/139): Deployed some undrafted mounts to rescue the NPC Knights out of the way so they wouldn’t interfere with all the TRAINING Hector does. Got the Body Ring.

Before:

3OLt9M0m83pS2tz6HRWWBylHLjaezVvdb9x-FR6R7ab3O87PCPH4sqkLF0PaUsb8CuhD-EqAh-DzodkoQCu4IBoZpJ3HmXcRsH8htiCLjFS3vh6XE4Slm4w81Hm1E2Hn_fczNNTJ

After:

vv7cIHHNWxvE7ubplQkECABMD_lk8QP-5JBwerKHAlY08k5sPpbMBJTxEpK2nkj-4Ovg_BJG7m9PpJKGC_kdY8Lmj2Vuw5GZ8jAOHre5VIio1EdoDPlQMqqjTFOfd0-h1wnQEAZV

Chapter 31x (5/144): Yep.

Chapter 32 (3/147): 3 turns was possible thanks to a jank Double Spear Crit with Heath. Capped Str let him exactly KO. Rigging it was hell.

Chapter 32x (1/148): Yep.

Chapter Light (3/151): Athos took the top left room, Sain the middle left, and Nino opened the door to the bottom left for Heath to get Warped down to bop Jerme while Dart would kill Ursula. Heath and Dart also tag-teamed Uhai on Turn 1. Hector bopped Darin’s room with the WOLF BEIL and then got warped up to kill Lloyd and Linus with the Swordslayer. Athos got Warped up on Turn 3 to kill Nergal on EP with a Luna crit.

Chapter Dragon (1/152): The payoff of two years of training.

Unit review won't come later. Just know that Hector, Erk, Sain, and Heath did everything important. Dart was cool too. Everyone else SUCKED.

Edited by Finalinsanity