• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

Looks like he realized that it was time for a change of pace

Get a load of this reference.

alright what the fuck

i'm legit curious how they are going to bring back all these oldschool enemies. and why is shadow opposing them, when he's been at least neutral/helping sonic the last few games?

17 minutes ago, Raven said:

alright what the fuck

i'm legit curious how they are going to bring back all these oldschool enemies. and why is shadow opposing them, when he's been at least neutral/helping sonic the last few games?

It could be just to bring back that SA2 nostalgia in terms of Shadow, I don't know how they'll be doing it either.

My favorite character has come home.

DCN90FbWAAIzQl8.jpg-large.jpeg.afb2152565e992d3a71d589008ae985b.jpeg

He is beautiful...

Yeah, I know that Chaos was already in Generations, but it's nice to see his Chaos 0 form again.

Forces sure seems to have a knack for the unexpected; first custom characters, and now this. My interest in Sonic may not be what it once was, but this game certainly has me intrigued at this point. Seeing Chaos 0 again was a particularly pleasant surprise.

Edited by VmmVaa

1 hour ago, VmmVaa said:

Forces sure seems to have a knack for the unexpected; first custom characters, and now this. My interest in Sonic may not be what it once was, but this game certainly has me intrigued at this point. Seeing Chaos 0 again was a particularly pleasant surprise.

Its kind of funny considering people thought they were playing it way too super safe, with just "Oh its Modern & Classic Sonic like Generations, and nothing else"  until the Custom Character reveal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Zera said:

Oh boy, another edgelord. I wonder when they'll make Shadow the Hedgehog 2? :smug:

Oh boy someone using the term edgelord  for something they dislike. Haven't seen that a million times in every single bit of media ever. 

Anyways. 

2 hours ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

So... ahem.

All I can say is... "Nice!"

It would appear he's voiced by Liam O'Brien known for the voice of Gaara.

He also voices Inigo/Laslow!

But @Jedi, the series has several cases of dark edginess. It's something I unironically love!

Mania's special stages are looking to be like 3's Blue sphere & CD's weird semi 3D ones. 

Also they've confirmed Mania will have more stages than even 3&K

14 minutes ago, Zera said:

So... at least 15 stages? Awesome! :D

Yeah they haven't given us a number but have stated its more, so my guess would be around 18.

Okay, Infinite feels almost self-awaredly edgy. Like, they know how people stereotype Shadow and stuff and decided "screw it, we're taking it up to eleven!"

And his theme song... with it Infinite crosses over to being delightfully unabashedly edgy. 

Oh man Yuji Naka paid a visit to a Mania related thing 

18 hours ago, The DanMan said:

Okay, Infinite feels almost self-awaredly edgy. Like, they know how people stereotype Shadow and stuff and decided "screw it, we're taking it up to eleven!"

And his theme song... with it Infinite crosses over to being delightfully unabashedly edgy. 

He almost feels like a parody yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sonicstormer38 said:

More Sonic Mania footage has been released, showing the first gameplay of the special stages, along with confirmation of bonus stages (Blue Spheres) and time attack:

Thank you for this, its looking great.

Love that Blue Sphere is back as well

Edited by Jedi

1 hour ago, Zera said:

Those special stages look like Super Mario Kart. There's like, a whole Mario Kart in my Sonic. Cool.

I'd say its like a merger of the Sonic CD & Knuckles Chaotix special stages.