Everyone is Mafia Mafia: The Glorious Revolution (GOOD JOB KONEKO, ENIGMAR, AND REINFLECHE)

Lil Bean

Forever Alone Final 4: Blitz, Lord Gaius, Mitsuki, Elieson

Music Final 4: Mitsuki, SB, Drumbeats, Elieson

Revolution Final 4: Enigmar, Koneko, Reinfleche, EliesonDisguisedAsMitsukiDisguisedAsElieson

I figured it out, guys.

Edited by Refa

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The final body falls.

It may be true that Baxter's monocles grant sight, for he saw his death approaching.

To my friend Elie/Baxter,

You are Johann Friedrich Voigtländer, or the inventor of the periscope spectacles. Unlike other monocles before your time, the ones you made were rimless, the biggest fashion must. Before you, the only acceptable way to wear eyewear was if you were elderly, but you changed all that. You wanted your eyewear to be discreet so that no one would view the wearer as elderly.

Salesman (Active): All you want to do is sell your monocles and find out who else needs them. This way, you can maximize profits. You start off the game with four monocles, you can sell these to whoever you feel like. To sell one of your four monocles you type ##Make ALIAS fashionable. That alias will then receive a monocle which gives them the ability to find out an alias’s username, role, and night actions. You will also receive the information as well as the role, night actions, and alias of the person you give your monocole to. Each monocle counts as an item.
Means of Production: While you start off the game with only four monocles, as the game progresses, you are able to make more. Every odd night you will make another monocle.

You also have a standard shot.
You win when you are one of the last three players remaining.

Elie sacrificed himself so that others may WIN.

I blame Blitz for this!

Congrats to winrars and everybuddy else for a fun game!

Edited by Elieson

The Revolution has ended, and its victors rise to write the history books of Serenes! For the time being at least...

THE WINNERS:

Gnarly has claimed their victory!

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

Dear Ms. Bunch/Gnarly,

You are Alexander Hamilton, notable founding father of the United States. At first an adviser to George Washington, then a lawyer in NYC working to defend British Loyalists after the American Revolution, you became the first secretary of treasury of the US. Although you didn’t have a hand in writing the Constitution, you greatly supported the ratification of it and supported a strong centralized government. In 1804, Hamilton was killed by his political rival, Aaron Burr, in a duel to defend Burr’s pride.

Duel Ready(Passive): Hamilton may have lost his last duel but it doesn’t mean he will again! If a total of one shot is directed at you that night, that one shot will act as if it never happened.

Ratification Support(Activate): Hamilton supported ratification the constitution and he will ratify his allies actions! Each night, you may ##Ratify ALIAS, making their actions officially valid and therefore giving them a priority for the night. You may use this on yourself ONCE.
Two Hamiltons???(Conditional): There is a second player with the character Alexander Hamilton. Killing your “clone” will grant you a BPV.

You win if you are one of the last three players remaining.

Enigmar has arrived in the Palace of Kings and Queens!

NEXT, The Ocean has emerged victorious!

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone."

To my friend Reinfleche/Ocean,
You are Al Capone! You are an American prohibition-era mob boss. For around seven years, you led the South Side Italian Gang. You have many nicknames, Big Al, Public Enemy No. 1, and the one you loath the most, Scarface. You received this nickname while working as a bouncer at a nightclub and accidentally insulted a woman. As a result, the woman’s brother slashed you in the face. You were eventually thrown in jail for tax evasion, although you attempted to fight the charges by replacing your old defense team with some of the best experts in tax law.
“Modern Day Robin Hood” (Active): Before the Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre, many called you a “modern day robin hood” due to your many donations to charity. Each night you may reply to your role PM ##Steal from the rich ALIAS1 and give to the poor ALIAS2. This will give take a bullet proof vest from the first alias and give it to the second. You may give to yourself only once.

Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre (Active): The Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre is a name given to the murder of seven members of the North side Irish Gang by the South side Italian Gang. This destroyed your image as Robin Hood, and instantly made you public enemy number one. If the time arises, one time during the game you may reply to your PM ##Start the Massacre with ALIAS. This will place a standard shot on them and start a countdown. From the time that you start the Massacre until seven players are killed, you will have the ability to use your double shot. However, once seven players are killed, you will no longer be able to use your second standard shot. Upon using this, you will no longer be able to ##Steal from the rich ALIAS1 and give to the poor ALIAS2.

Attention Seeker (Passive): You love attention! Reveling in the cheers when you go on field in ball games, you will be motivated if you are ever shot. [/color][/background][/font][/size]

You win when you are one of the last three players remaining.

Rein has rode the waves to the Palace of Kings and Queens!

Finally, Xinnia (Sorry for the error initially, it is Zinnia) has claimed their spot in the history books!

"We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents."

Dear Kitty/Xinnia,

You are Bob Ross, a famous American TV show painter. Learning to paint at an early age, you were decidedly “hooked” on pursuing a painting career. After your time in the military as a Master Sergeant, you became a part-time bartender, and learned from Bill Alexander a special painting technique known as wet on wet painting, allowing you to make paintings within an hour. You will come to host the hit show The Joy of Painting, which showcased your zen-like attitude to the world.

The Joy of Painting(Activate): Bob Ross, would showcase his quickly composed paintings to entertain the world. Every night, you may ##Paint for ALIAS, they will be so entranced into your skills and zen that they will be distracted and unable to act for the night. You will be given one Painting.

Happy Little Trees(Activate): You may redeem one Painting to use this. Every night you can ##Give painting to ALIAS, gifting them a bpv.

You win if you are one of the last three players remaining.

Kitty has earned a rightful spot in the Palace of Kings and Queens!

As the destruction and conflict settles, a new Era of Serenes is born, led by Enigmar, Rein, and Kitty!

I was hoping Blitz wouldn't have died, then He and I would've crossfired ourselves into oblivion for the greater good anyway

I'm still satisfied with this outcome, though.

Sacrifice =/= Suicide

I mean you wanted to anyway

How I won

1) Pick a normal sounding alias

2) Pick a character related to mafia

3) Make actually no effort to reach out to others

4) Make a really great spreadsheet:

5) Not care that much about anyone I worked with

6) Idle N3 after ripping into idlers last game (to be fair this was not because I forgot, but I thought I sent my action already)

7) Generally do the opposite of what I do every other eimm even though this makes much less logical sense

Good game. I'm pretty surprised that I actually made it this far honestly.

My role was probably a big help for that

you are welcome

I was hoping Blitz wouldn't have died, then He and I would've crossfired ourselves into oblivion for the greater good anyway

I'm still satisfied with this outcome, though.

Sorry bro....

Anyways, the FINAL DREAM OF THE RED GUARDS END AFTER HALF A YEAR OF CONFLICT!

(I don't even know how many people who had to work on it to get it done!)

Anyways, first of all, than you Einto for being the villain we needed to fight, Makaze was not trying to kill you, he only went for it after you shot the hosts alias. Also, thanks to everyone who was allied with me and helped me out, I could never go far without all you help (especially Makaze and Reiyson for all their support). Sorry I got you killed Regret, there wasn't much other choice there, I had told you Makaze was first priority from before.

HOWEVER, THE GAME DID HAVE ONE VERY BIG ISSUE, WHICH WAS USING TERMINOLOGY WE USED NORMALLY FOR SPECIFIC THINGS WERE USED FOR ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS AND WE WERE NOT TOLD OF IT, I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED IF WE WERE TOLD OF IT.

Also, Congratulations to Andrews and Rein!! For their first ever victory and Kitty for her third and thano you all for sticking with me and doing what I asked you to.

Thanks again to Elie for being sucha a bro and helping me out with that plan.

And finally, the mods for hosting this game! (Hopefully we have another game soon, but, I will probably sit it out)

How I won

1) Pick a normal sounding alias

2) Pick a character related to mafia

3) Make actually no effort to reach out to others

4) Make a really great spreadsheet:

5) Not care that much about anyone I worked with

6) Idle N3 after ripping into idlers last game (to be fair this was not because I forgot, but I thought I sent my action already)

7) Generally do the opposite of what I do every other eimm even though this makes much less logical sense

8) I wasn't playing

Grats to the winners, they played well. Was super not paying attention most of the game but what can you do