Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

So Heather's dead already. . . Easy come, easy go, I guess. Then again, with your bad luck when it comes to keeping thieves alive, I guess I saw it coming. Either way, you're 2 for 2 on huge losses now.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

08:16 Umm... why didn't you kill the weaken steel greatlance soldier?

It'd not change anything for Heather... but still...

IIRC, Jedi had done this months ago.

Well, it might be... but it doesn't really answer my question.

I'm just curious because I don't understand the playwise at the end.

It's known that the soldiers close to Yeardley will move when they were attacked before. And neither Neph nor Heather can survive the steel greatlance soldier and Yeardley.

So Heather's dead already. . . Easy come, easy go, I guess. Then again, with your bad luck when it comes to keeping thieves alive, I guess I saw it coming. Either way, you're 2 for 2 on huge losses now.

I wouldn't call Laura or Heather huge losses by any means whatsoever.

Losing a healer and a thief certainly counts as "huge losses" by my standards :P:

Haha, true enough, I just wish there was more for Heather to steal y'know? The main thing I even remember stealing with her constantly is a P3 boss who has an energy drop haha. Micaiah can now thankfully just take Laura's role and do her own too. At the very least :P:

P2 ch 2 is up

Haha, true enough, I just wish there was more for Heather to steal y'know? The main thing I even remember stealing with her constantly is a P3 boss who has an energy drop haha. Micaiah can now thankfully just take Laura's role and do her own too. At the very least :P:

I generally have Heather steal anything that ain't nailed down (including disarmed weapons - as long as she can steal them, of course). Also, in the realm of notable stealables, there's a Dracoshield on a generic Axe General near Ludveck in 2-E, a Secret Book from Maraj in 2-2, and a Statue Frag in 3-2 (which is good for $$$$$). Besides that, cards are stealable (also for $$$$$). As for Micaiah, yeah, she can use staves now, but I think she alone ain't enough to keep the Daeins healthy (and the NPC healers are so frigging stupid it's facepalm worthy).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Due to vacation, don't expect any updates from me for awhile.

Although if I get the chance of record the new Shantae game coming out today I might upload that, not sure if I can do commentary so it might just be a playthrough.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm liking the Gaiden playthrough so far.

BTW, the artist you were thinking of is Hidari, who did work on art for the Atelier series (specifically, the Dusk sub-series of games - Ayesha, Escha & Logy, Shallie).

Some stuff has gone down, such as me getting a new PC, having to do tests, also getting more hours at work.

I'm actually unsure when FE2 will continue I have to redo everything I had, due to some data mess ups. 

I'm at a point where i'm unsure what to record -.-, my work and motivation levels drastically change by the day.

Edited by Jedi

• 2 weeks later...