Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

After some technical issues, I can finally get back to my playthroughs, however I lost my data for the ones that were in progress before my laptop decided to explode on me. So I'm starting with some new runs. The FE6 ironman was unfortunately in there, which is sad because I had finally continued it, but now I have a new idea with ironmans starting with FE3 Book 1 and going through as many games as I can record over time.

Fire Emblem 3 Book 1, is mostly recorded as we speak, just going up fairly slow to make sure I have content for a bit, 2 other games will also be coming up.

Currently complete playthroughs in case you are new to my content.

FE3 Book 2 Full Playlist

World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck Full Playlist

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder. Would you be willing to extend your FE3 ironman to Book 2?

Either way, Make sure the magic users stay alive. :P

Nice, FE3. Fun fact, Cavaliers only lose movement when they dismount in this game, but everyone else including promoted paladins do lose stats

Oh wow, I actually didn't notice! I was just goofing around with dismount in ch 1 for no discernible reason haha

I wonder. Would you be willing to extend your FE3 ironman to Book 2?

Either way, Make sure the magic users stay alive. :P

Oh its going to Book 2, and beyond. No worries haha.

I demand that Mars never dies

I'll make sure not to fire a Final Flash into that region of space.

I demand that Tiki never dies

Whoops, my Manakete bias is showing

Hopefully Rutger Navarre doesn't get critkilled and force a ragequit. Good luck!

I won't forgive you if Hardin dies

NO PRESSURE RIGHT GUYS!? :P:

Mir's BOOM HEADSHOT count: 4! (Might be off)

Sounds right, not sure though.

no kill radd pls

(though that implies you'd take the time to use him hee)

i could send some stuff your way to help improve if you want, man

Radd does do at least one important thing!!!

Also yeah, I like constructive stuff.

Sheeda simply DOESN'T get STR until you reach Book 2 where you get the broken af Star Shards. In Book 1 however, she needs Silver Lances and the Gradivus to stay relevant, and since she recruits damn near everyone in Book 1, give her those weapons

This chapter can be summed up as Doga chokes the point while everyone else goes left.

Sheeda simply DOESN'T get STR until you reach Book 2 where you get the broken af Star Shards. In Book 1 however, she needs Silver Lances and the Gradivus to stay relevant, and since she recruits damn near everyone in Book 1, give her those weapons

This chapter can be summed up as Doga chokes the point while everyone else goes left.

Sheeda is pretty ridiculous despite never getting strength haha, that speed stat of hers and being a flying unit do that alone, also promotion is nice.

Also @everyone, FE3 will probably wait to update to ch 3 so I can get Actraiser started as well, but i'm not sure.

Edited by Jedi

It's pretty funny seeing how great Jeigan is during the early chapters. Probably a combination of Slim Lance doubling doing pretty great damage, having good DEF at a point where you don't have any healers, and being a Paladin because those are always good.

Also the idiosyncrasies of FE3 are always funny to watch, like the horribly borked RNG, Hand Axes being the literal worst, and some of those growth rates.

i havent played FE3 in ages but like fucking I have a rant about some sprites

- the FE3 fighter/pirate sprites on the map look like they're holding some sort of flattening iron or something

- the FE3 fighter/pirate sprites in battle look so dumb, they look like hunchback fucks

- FE3 Archers

tin-man-the-wizard-of-oz-75th-anniverser

Sheeda is pretty ridiculous despite never getting strength haha, that speed stat of hers and being a flying unit do that alone, also promotion is nice.

Honestly, Caeda is pretty great in each of the games she is. In the earlier games because of the Silver Lance, and more recent games because of the Winged Spear Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

Honestly, Caeda is pretty great in each of the games she is. In the earlier games because of the Silver Lance, and more recent games because of the Winged Spear

Yep its a bit of, have weapon rank, will travel, always a good stat to have in these ye old games.

Also since its a new page. Reputting the actraiser part 1 here as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62kBh58CVf4

I forgot what a nice sense of flow this game had. It's probably harder to understand until you've actually played the game, though, but it works really well.

To be fair to the game, I'm pretty sure the delayed sword swinging controls was a deliberate choice that took inspiration from Castlevania. It doesn't feel as right as Castlevania because it's easier for you to understand why a whip would be delayed over a sword (even though I'm sure that IRL, a sword makes just as much if not more sense). Well, also because it's not as polished as Castlevania.

No mention of the excellent music? ;_;

I think you did a pretty good job explaining everything else without it dragging on for too long, which is pretty helpful for a game like this where what everything does is not immediately obvious. I forget, do you get more SP upon leveling up?

I forgot what a nice sense of flow this game had. It's probably harder to understand until you've actually played the game, though, but it works really well.

To be fair to the game, I'm pretty sure the delayed sword swinging controls was a deliberate choice that took inspiration from Castlevania. It doesn't feel as right as Castlevania because it's easier for you to understand why a whip would be delayed over a sword (even though I'm sure that IRL, a sword makes just as much if not more sense). Well, also because it's not as polished as Castlevania.

No mention of the excellent music? ;_;

I think you did a pretty good job explaining everything else without it dragging on for too long, which is pretty helpful for a game like this where what everything does is not immediately obvious. I forget, do you get more SP upon leveling up?

I somehow forgot to mention the music hahaha, and thanks.

Also you do get more SP per level, I forgot to mention that whoops.

Good stuff man! I think your sound is sounding alright better than mine at the moment I gotta learn some tricks in Audacity to make it deeper and clearer.

The recording program I use, Loilo helps me balance audio a fair bit.