Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

caeda is pronounced like "sheeda," interestingly enough

I actually didn't realize that, wow.

I thought it was more pronounced Kay-da, but thats just me being goofy I guess.

Edited by Jedi

I actually didn't realize that, wow.

I thought it was more pronounced Kay-da, but thats just me being goofy I guess.

I always thought of it as "See-da". Since it's spelled "Cae" I was thinking that it was pronounced like the beginning of the word "Caesar"

I googled it and apparently there are people named Caeda who say their name is pronounced like Sheeda.

EDIT: latin people correct me if i'm wrong but apparently in Latin if you have a c followed by two vowels you end up getting an "sh" sound.

Edited by Lord Raven

Man those dudes could've murdered Navarre, but good thing FE3 AI isn't ruthless like the more recent games. So far so good, But I'm secretly hoping someone accidentally dies while holding the Star Sphere or something.

Watching these later after recording them early in the morning is sometimes painful due to things like this lmao.

haha i feel you Jedi. i play recklessly a lot in games. especially in the x games lol.

bloodpool looks like a really annoying stage

Yeah Bloodpool can be really troll on a first run, also oddly enough in the X series i'm more reckless with X than Zero when its usually the other way round.

Been enjoying these little vids of yours for a while now. Gives me a nice thing to look forward to after a voyage outside the home.

Also while I like Kain, the green knights have always tended to be my boys. Good luck on the ironman, I'll be watching for the survivability of your units.

I love how many SFX in Actraiser were re-used in Illusions of Gaia. They're such different games, but the SFX are identical. It really shows that Quintet, while great at game design, didn't have the best variety for assets!

a lot of 90s anime used the same sound effects despite being made by different animation companies overall, i think there's just a bunch of stock sound effects that are circled around in both gaming and anime

Edited by Lord Raven

Been enjoying these little vids of yours for a while now. Gives me a nice thing to look forward to after a voyage outside the home.

Also while I like Kain, the green knights have always tended to be my boys. Good luck on the ironman, I'll be watching for the survivability of your units.

I usually prefer the Green Knights as well haha. ^^ Thanks.

I love how many SFX in Actraiser were re-used in Illusions of Gaia. They're such different games, but the SFX are identical. It really shows that Quintet, while great at game design, didn't have the best variety for assets!

When they got to Terranigma you get quite a few different sounds haha. All 3 games are loosely connected as well, although its very very faint.

a lot of 90s anime used the same sound effects despite being made by different animation companies overall, i think there's just a bunch of stock sound effects that are circled around in both gaming and anime

Kuwabara's lightsaber sfx for his Spirit Sword comes to mind. Or Megaman X4's charge shot sound, which was also used when Gogeta kicked Janemba in Fusion Reborn.

Chapter 4 is now up.

gundam and dragonball z have a lot of the same sound effects

Doesn't surprise me, although the sfx for Trunks sword is unique to Z isn't it? I haven't really heard it in anything else.

No one that's who. Mattis the Yamcha of FE3...lol.

Nah his first Death had a bit of weight to it, partly due to the fact he was one of the long runners (Plus he does have his fans, I like him in dragon ball, not so much what Z did to him), Matthis is more akin to those random Namekian warriors who Dodoria offs :P:

Nah his first Death had a bit of weight to it, partly due to the fact he was one of the long runners (Plus he does have his fans, I like him in dragon ball, not so much what Z did to him), Matthis is more akin to those random Namekian warriors who Dodoria offs :P:

Hahaha too true man!

matthis is more like raditz

an important character's brother who fights for the enemies

also highly disappointing, weakest of his race/class (seriously who is worth than mathis like fucking biraku?)

Edited by Lord Raven