Let's end this once and for all. Who is best girl?

Let's end this once and for all. Who is best girl?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Choose wisely.

• Anna
    • Cherche
    • Cordelia
    • Cynthia
    • Flavia
    • Kjelle
    • Lissa
    • Lucina
    • Maribelle
    • Miriel
    • Nah
    • Noire
    • Nowi
    • Olivia
    • Panne
    • Say'ri
    • Severa
    • Sully
    • Sumia
    • Tharja
    • Tiki
    • Emmeryn
    • Aversa
    • F! MU / Avatar
    • Maiden

I voted for Cherche! She has probably my favorite character design (she's beautiful oh my god), is skilled in domestic things (which i am not), and loves her wyvern to the point where she can translate all the sounds it makes. I like the way she speaks and is overall very graceful!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While i love me some Miriel a lot. And i mean, a lot. I voted Cherche. Shes just so...I love Cherche too much. Best. Girl.

I voted for Cherche! She has probably my favorite character design (she's beautiful oh my god), is skilled in domestic things (which i am not), and loves her wyvern to the point where she can translate all the sounds it makes. I like the way she speaks and is overall very graceful!

hell yeah these are two great answers

http://imgur.com/a/Rw1xt

may not be "canon" but its canon to me

i did marry lissa, maribelle, and olivia once each so they are also pretty gr8 girls each and runner ups

Noire FTW!

Adorable, kind, caring and a scary yet hilarious personality change when pressed. Love that feather too.

I still think Tharja is the best. I like her design and I find her background to be interesting.

Although, I'm pleased at all the love Cynthia and Cherche are getting.

I voted Cordelia, though her daughter is a close second. I just found them to be the most relatable and most enjoyable females in the game. Though that's not saying much, as I don't particularly fancy much of the Awakening cast. They're okay for the most part, but there are only a few that I really liked.

Ahhh sorry guys, yes I forgot some of the girls, I'll add them right now though!

By the way, I voted for Cordelia, cause she's the no. 1 all time best grill.

Man, I feel so bad for Nah...I like her a lot.

Nah is not very popular in general. Theres a lot of people out there who dont like her personality at all. Im actually fond of Nah, but shes also second gen, which means my MU is not boning that. I have this rule, ok! Its unfortunate.

Nah is not very popular in general. Theres a lot of people out there who dont like her personality at all. Im actually fond of Nah, but shes also second gen, which means my MU is not boning that. I have this rule, ok! Its unfortunate.

It doesn't help that two of her supports are hot garbage where she threatens or nags her way into making people hook up with her, but she's got such sweet supports otherwise. I don't know, I guess I just like the mix of serious and childish being balanced like that.

Funnily enough this thread doesn't settle anything.

Most people like more than one.

10a.jpg

I never knew it was so hard to decide who the best girl is - I'm so used to everyone just saying that about Chie in Persona 4. Here, opinions are far more varied.

10a.jpg

I never knew it was so hard to decide who the best girl is - I'm so used to everyone just saying that about Chie in Persona 4. Here, opinions are far more varied.

Huh really? I'm never been on a Persona board or discussion but I thought the general consensus was Rise was best girl followed by Naoto, and Chie and Yukiko were tied. Glad to know I've been proven wrong. If any case, Chie deserves it more in my opinion since Yukiko feels rather bland and Rise is just a bit too clingy for my tastes but hey that's the beauty of diversity.

Also to be semi on track, I can't say I have a best girl or waifu but I find Emmeryn the most pleasing if anything.

Edited by Raguna

Ugh, I got so tired of people talking about how Naoto was the best girl. She had to be the worst, in my opinion. Followed by Marie, Rise, Yukiko, Chie, Margaret and every other dateable girl in the game.

Except the cinnamon bun that was Ayane Matsunaga :]

Also, the best waifu is Emmeryn. Her confession scene in ENG made me tear up a little bit.

Ugh, I got so tired of people talking about how Naoto was the best girl. She had to be the worst, in my opinion. Followed by Marie, Rise, Yukiko, Chie, Margaret and every other dateable girl in the game.

Except the cinnamon bun that was Ayane Matsunaga :]

Also, the best waifu is Emmeryn. Her confession scene in ENG made me tear up a little bit.

I have literally never seen Ayane in game.

Drama club ftw.

Chie is best waifu.

Also, I don't know how I feel about being called the best waifu.

In all seriousness, Emm is really high up for me. Partially because we almost share a nickname, partially because I can relate to her on some levels, and the rest is her.

Maiden is quite obviously the bestest of best girls.

Sorry, Lucina, Panne, Tiki and all the other girls I have married in different save files, Maiden has my heart.

Pega Pony Princess has my vote, although Lissa is the one I usually marry because I hate creating paradoxes and Robin (as a character) has zero chemistry with Cynthia so I like marrying Robin to Lissa. I also like marrying them because it's funny that reserved, studious Robin winds up in a family comprised of loud dorks.

Pega Pony Princess has my vote, although Lissa is the one I usually marry because I hate creating paradoxes and Robin (as a character) has zero chemistry with Cynthia so I like marrying Robin to Lissa. I also like marrying them because it's funny that reserved, studious Robin winds up in a family comprised of loud dorks.

Liz/Lissa isn't anywhere near as loud in JP.

The only times she gets loud is saying her catchphrase "I'm Liz! And you remember it!" which was cut in English.

"Chinmai to iuna!" is another one and is probably the "I am not delicate!" one.

Edited by shadowofchaos