Action Replay Powersaves help needed.

Sétanta

Hello there,

i just discovered that i had this device lying around. Originally i got one for sharing nice Pokémon with others, and since i've read across the forums that some of you are using these too, i figured there would be no shame in asking for help.

These things came with a personal code to activate them online, i believe. About a year ago i had my code changed by Datel, but i didn't keep track of that so i don't even know my code, the only thing i have is the device. And that leaves me with the following questions:

• Do i have to buy an entirely new device or can i just purchase another activation code?

• Last time i had to deal with them, Datel/CodeJunkies' customer support was downright terrible. Is this still the same?

• I've read about codes being region-locked, and only available through purchase or waiting past a certain date. What about this is true, and how are things for Fates as of now?

• I have a physical copy of Birthright, with Conquest and Revelation downloaded. Is there any way to edit my CQ and RV files?

Thank you for listening. Actually, i just want to make min-maxing and skill acquisition on my finished runs a little bit easier to present my characters as the heroes they are, in case you want to know.

Have a nice day,

-- Sétanta

1. You should be able to get the license key back through the email you used for Powersaves. Here.

2. Never experienced their customer service so I have no clue :/

3. Here you can find which codes you have available for your region.

4. Since you have a physical copy, you can use it on the downloaded paths as well. Just make sure the file you want to use Powersaves on is in the first slot on top.

1. You should be able to get the license key back through the email you used for Powersaves. Here.

2. Never experienced their customer service so I have no clue :/

3. Here you can find which codes you have available for your region.

4. Since you have a physical copy, you can use it on the downloaded paths as well. Just make sure the file you want to use Powersaves on is in the first slot on top.

Thank you, it now works like a charm.