Tellius Recollection (Vol 1) Translation / Discussion Thread

This was the part I was most waiting for. Thank you for translating it.

There must be some seriously bad blood between IS and Taeko Kaneda. This saga was her baby, and she doesn't even get to comment on it.

Ah, sorry it took so long!

They are the first to have comments in the FE10 developer commentary section : )

Edited by Kirokan

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • eclipse pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

Don't mean to revive a dead post but wanted to see if I could either get certain pages translated or get access to certain pages to get them translated.

Specifically all support conversations for Ikexranulf ikexSoren and ikexelincia and ikexlethe. I want to verify information about the changes the localization team decided to make.

Also Vol. 1 p. 192 and Vol. 2 p.102 if possible so I can verify information on that regard as well. Wouldn't mind seeing the support conversations for jillxmist and ziharkxmaurim as well. I would prefer to be able to see them in Japanese even if you wish to translate them just cause I'm going to have a someone really look into those translations and go over all the possible ways it can be translated for certain conversations.

• 2 years later...