[FE7] Ultra Sadistic ENM Draft: In spirit of Vier

Peppy

Ch. 22 - 4/94
Eliwood goes to kill Paul. Becky kills Jasmine and cleans up leftovers once he dies. Both killed enemies on the way there. Serra got three heals in thanks to Ninian getting hit.

Ch. 23 - 3/97
Serra gets Afa’s drops because she desperately needs them at this point (low level and all that). Becky goes to kill Lloyd while Eliwood kills everything in Becky’s way. Serra heals some more.

Ch. 24 - 11/108
Getting Hammerne and visiting the shops is painful with Eliwood and a Sniper. Becky is danced so she kills Vaida by Turn 3. Eliwood cleans up some enemies ganging up on Serra and Becky. Becky then rushes to get Hammerne while Eli rushes to get to the Armory & Vendor. Once Serra got B Staves, she used Pent’s Physic to get some MUCH needed EXP (She kept healing Ninian, Eliwood and Merlinus). At the shops, I got two Killer Bows, two Killing Edges and two Shines (I was a dope and forgot to get Lightning in Ch. 21. Serra would have been useless in COD if I didn’t get these).

Ch. 25 - 8/116
Getting a 7 turn isn’t really a possibility when your primary combat unit can’t rescue Eliwood and is bowlocked. Least it’s not Jerme’s map though. Anyways, Ninian Dances a lot to get Becky and Eliwood to move forward. Ninian had to do so much dodging, considering the Wyverns and Siege Tome users and what not. Least Serra got good mileage with Physic. One more level till she can promote. Becky also got the Chest Key. Gonna save it for the Body Ring most likely.

Ch. 26 - 15/131
Everybody went right at first but then Becky went left through the hallway once in the castle. Becky goes to kill Ursula and intercepts the Thief with Boots. Eliwood goes to intercept the thief with Rescue. Serra reaches Lv. 10 but she had around half EXP by the end of the map so I decide to promote her next chapter.

Ch. 26x - 20 (FREE)
Becky used the Chest Key to get Speedwings since the Thief ran away for some reason. Serra Promotes and I’m reminded that her promotion gains really suck ass. Becky reaches her level cap here. Serra gets quite a bit of levels post promotion. The EXP gains for normal difficulties are really generous, it seems.

Unit         Class                  Level HP ST SK SP LK DF RS Weapon Ranks
Eliwood      Lord                   20.00 34 20 15 18 17 10 04 A Swords
Rebecca      Sniper           17.75/20.00 42 24 25 29 25 12 15 S Bows
Serra        Bishop           12.12/05.57 28 17 13 21 07 04 15 A Staves, C Light
Ninian       Dancer                 07.10 19 00 00 17 14 06 10 -   
Edited by Peppy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch. 27 - 7/138
It was tricky to get the 7-turn here. Eliwood got the Boots here. I Hammerne’d a Shine since it turns out that two Shine’s wasn’t enough for Serra to do her job (Ninian Held the tome and they exchanged Hammerne and Shine before she danced Serra. Serra got to A rank just in time so she could use Aura when Shine was running out). Serra went upwards to deal with the majority of the enemies (Also activated the General reinforcements. There was no way I was able to avoid triggering that zone). Becky stuck around to kill the group of two Cavalier and two Nomads. Eliwood killed some Myrms then went to kill the Hero’s group and the Sniper using the ballista near them. Once Eliwood was done there, he heads back to the start to deal with the Wyverns (he had to go fast to kill the one with the Javelin so he wasn’t 2-ranged. These guys came at Turn 5). Ninian stuck around to dance Eliwood when she could and dance Becky the turn before she was rescued by Serra. Serra rescues Becky and kills the Berserker (while luring the Myrm to the right of Linus). next turn, Serra stayed in the middle of the entrance of the shrine so the Snipers are more inclined to attack her directly instead of using the Ballista (Serra’s lousy defense allowed a lot of the enemies to attack Serra over Rebecca). Becky positions herself so the Longbow Nomad Trooper attacks her. On the final Turn, Becky killed Linus while Serra dealt with the rest of the enemies. Florina got Warp and shopped for a Lightning and 3 Door Keys (Didn’t bring Merlinus since he’d only entice enemies to attack him).

Ch. 28 - 3/141
Serra did the Rescue-Warp thing to Eliwood. Eliwood kills some enemies in his way on EP. Crits Georg on Turn 2 and then finishes on Turn 3. Sadly, Serra ends up with S in staves here (Aureola usage would have been nice).

Ch. 29 - 11/152
Eliwood trains. Serra swipes the Body Ring from a thief. Becky goes to relax on the White Gem chest so she can swipe the Dracoshield once the thief is manipulated into the getting it.

Ch. 29x - 5/157
Eliwood trains some more in the Arena. Serra uses a Robe and a Dracoshield.

Ch. 30 - 3/160
Warped Eliwood twice on the first turn to cover distance since he couldn’t move himself since he had to ferry Becky the boss killer. Rescued Nils on the second turn so Eliwood could cover more ground before being warped again (Since Serra could move more). Eliwood drops Becky in front of Limstella and goes in front of her with a Silver Sword equipped. Third turn, becky critted twice with a Killer Bow and Eliwood seizes.

Final Pt. 1 - 4/164
Athos gets Speedwing. Serra gets Dracoshield. Becky gets Body Ring so she can double Uhai with a Killer Bow. I don’t think this can be done in 3 turns without succeeding against bad odds. Turn 1, Eliwood goes to Darin’s room with Heavy Spear. Serra unlocks Ursula’s room and gets Rescued by Athos. Athos is danced and then opens Brendan’s room. Becky waits near Uhai’s room with a Killer Bow. Uhai and the non-longbow Sniper die to Becky. Generic general is dead but Darin is still alive. Ursula and Brendan attack Athos and get chipped. Generic warrior dies to Athos. Jerme walks out. Turn 2, Eliwood chugs and Elixir and moves forward with Darin in range. Serra chips Brendan while being out of range of other enemies. Athos gets Danced and goes to kill the sage in Kenneth’s room (chugging an Elixir before being Danced). Becky kills Jerme. On EP, Darin, Brendan, Kenneth and Gespenst druid die. Turn 3, Eliwood opens Lloyd’s room with a Killing Edge equipped. Athos chips Lloyd and Becky kills Ursula (with a Longbow so the Longbow Sniper suicides on Becky). On EP, Lloyd suicides on Eliwood and Linus chucks Tomahawk at him. On Turn 4, Eliwood crits Linus (Becky rescued by Serra would have killed Linus incase Eli didn’t crit). Athos goes to kill Nergal with Aureola.

Final Pt. 2 - 1/165
Guess you can say the dragon gets mooned to death (hahaha get it... Luna = Moon)

TOTAL TURNCOUNT: 165 TURNS!

CHARACTER ANALYSIS:
HjDUVhK.pngezyxXFJ.png
Eliwood did his usual thing. He got the boots this run since none of my other units could ferry Eliwood without a body ring.

Lxekn7V.pngaPrlqlr.png
Becky was a decent enough pick, considering I was last for this draft. Good boss-killer and whatnot but her lack of 2-range really hurts her combat performance in rout chapters. Least she did okay for getting enemies out of the way in seize chapters.

kjd9RqA.pngoG3icib.png
Serra was worse than I anticipated her to be for this draft. For a majority of the game, she was struggling to get needed EXP for her promotion and she was mostly a liability. It was only when she promoted that she ended up good since she could rout COD better than Becky and saved quite a bit of turns with Rescue/Warp.

tJM5mV3.pngeg9gDWY.png
Athos + Luna = Good stuff

wg8Orwg.pngfYZ5zIa.png
I think Nils and Ninian are pretty cool people. They make units move again and isn't afraid of anything.

OVERALL THOUGHTS:
I think I would have ended up better off if I picked Matt in place of Becky, because 6 move and swordlock > bowlock. I thought Matt replacing Serra would have been better but Serra saved quite a bit of turns in Ch. 28 & 30 due to Warp and Rescue.

• 2 months later...

Ch. 25: 8/140

Ch. 26: 15/155

Ch. 26x: free/155

Ch. 27: 15/170

Ch. 28: 8/178

Ch. 29: 11/189

Ch. 29x: 5/194

Final 1: 8/202

Final 2: 1/203

Stats:

Eliwood: lvl 20/15 / 47 hp / 27 str / 18 skl / 24 spd / 15 lck / 13 def / 12 res / S swords / Energy ring

Erk: lvl 18/20 / 47 hp / 19 mag / 22 skl / 26 spd / 15 lck / 15 def / 21 res / S anime / D staff / Goddess Icon / Angelic robe

Ninils: lvl 6 / 18 hp / 15 spd / 15 lck / 6 def / 9 res

Louise: lvl 20 / 38 hp / 19 str / 19 skl / 26 spd / 23 lck / 12 def / 18 res / S bows / Afa's drops