New player - deck building help

Originalprof

Hello! Long time Fire Emblem fan and long time TCG player who's just starting to get into this wonderful game. I've already invested a couple hundred dollars on a couple of quitting sales I've found online, and am currently in the process of attempting to trade the cards that I got for a fun, playable deck. I've got a basic outline of what I'm hoping to play, and I was wondering if someone with more experience in this particular game could critique it for me and let me know if I've made any massive mistakes in deck construction!

Fortuna Swordsman, Lucina x3 (lord)
Iris of Destiny, Lucina x4
Amnesia-stricken Tactician, Robin x4
Exalted Strategist, Robin x4
Wellspring of Youth, Nowi x3
Maiden of Flower Fortunes, Sumia x4
Gentle Flower of the Shepherds, Sumia x4
Silver-Haired Maiden, Micaiah x4
Priestess of Hope, Micaiah x4
Lone Heiress, Elincia x4
Esteemed Queen, Elincia x4
Hospitable Sister, Mist x4
Vestal of Order, Mist x4
There are a few changes that I'd like to make to this build, but they are currently tabled because of budgetary constraints. Ideally I would like to replace the Sumias with the double attacking Cordelias, and the Elincias with Sanakis to fit more with the deck's theme of having a giant back row nuking down my opponent's field.
Any feedback and suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Edited by Originalprof

Is it as you say, if I were to change the deck I would do the exact same things you suggested. You could also play Cordelia4 instead of Cordelia3 but I guess it's player preference.

You could also replace the Robin with Tharja instead as I guess.

I'm not sure if playing Green compliments Lucina but if I were to build Green Lucina, I would probably build it like this too.

Well done I suppose.

EDIT: Oh right, I didn't notice the low flier count. Make sure you at least have 16 in the end. Don't wanna have it coming back to bite you.

Edited by TheVinceKnight

The build isn't bad. The main concern is you have a slightly lower number of fliers than most traditional/not rush decks. So Sumia definitely should be swapped out for Cordy (either version), since she's not really doing much for you on the field. If you switch Elincia with Sanaki you will make this issue worse too, so if you want to do that I'd also recommend swapping another character out for a different flier.

I'd personally just drop Robin completely, since her skill is more situational (being the need to be CCSed and have lower orbs and the fact that it does nothing at 0 orbs) than the other cards in additional to needing 3 bonds that your other cards use easier/arguably better. I would also consider adding up to 2 more Micaiah just to increase the likelyhood of getting the most utility out of both her skills (needing some in the retreat to draw + stack while having a dodge in your hand since she needs to survive a turn to give her +10 buff to the field, unless you level her up with Elincia 1 once or something).

Edited by Foodies

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

@TheVinceKnight: The reason that I decided to do green/blue Lucina was because I figured that some of the level up effects could possibly boost consistency if I somehow draw into my class changes without having base classes on field or even draw nothing but base classes. If I get massively character screwed I figured that Elincia 1 would be useful to pay 1 to give the character their boost, and her level 5 could be an out to the opposite situation. I initially wanted to cram in the Bastian4/Haar1 draw engine, but that would have completely screwed the colour balance.

@Foodies: I do want to run Cordelia ASAP, but unfortunately she's currently a little out of my price range at the moment. I'll probably pick her up at the end of the summer after the summer spike on water bills goes down. But yeah, I do want to put in some more flyers soon. Robin actually isn't in there for her orb heal. Sure, it's nice to have her go off and get the extra survivability/indirect plus, but I actually wanted to run her for her second skill. Because the deck is mage based, I wanted to have a somewhat reliable way to poke down my opponent's back row utility cards without exposing my attackers. And the disruption of potentially moving my opponent's 1 range units to the back row could be devastating.

But yeah. Flyers. I had a feeling that I would need a few more. I was actually trying to build a more traditional mono blue Lucina deck before inspiration struck and I started working on this, so having a high flyer count was a complete nonissue. I honestly am not sure what the engine of this deck could do without in order to field more of them and keep costs relatively low. I guess I could replace Robin1 with Gerome, or something along those lines, and just count on Elincia to get her levelled up to benefit from Lucina's ability.

Edited by Originalprof