Can't find a Member Badge that fits me :/

Lithium

I'm having a hard time finding a member badge to stick with, I've almost convinced myself to not use one :/

Is there any chance I could get a Maribelle member badge? I'd really appreciate it, she's the #1 favorite of mine in the FE series. <3

If not, that's ok, I just won't use one.

Badges get updated whenever Vincent feels like it.

There's some "hidden" badges if you play with your allegiance/badge. Try Aqua and say that you fight for Nohr!

I'm honestly surprised you can't find a suitable badge from our pool of, what, almost 100? XD

You should've seen the days when there were only 15 badges and you were randomly assigned one.

In any case, I'll er see what I can do.

I'm honestly surprised you can't find a suitable badge from our pool of, what, almost 100? XD

You should've seen the days when there were only 15 badges and you were randomly assigned one.

In any case, I'll er see what I can do.

Or you can give me the backgrounds and I can do it for you~ ;)

Glac has a lot of badges that can be used. It'd be cool to see some of them "officially" implemented.

I'd prefer if I was being consistent with the backgrounds Vincent uses, which I don't have...

I do know pretty much everything else, though.

Thank you Vincent, I appreciate it :)

Btw, Its not that there isn't other characters I like, I'm just really picky tbh >.>

The only FE games I've played is either Awakening or Fates. And out of those two I like Maribelle the most. I'm personally just like her irl. xD

Thank you Vincent, I appreciate it :) Btw, Its not that there isn't other characters I like, I'm just really picky tbh >.> The only FE games I've played is either Awakening or Fates. And out of those two I like Maribelle the most. I'm personally just like her irl. xD

If nothing else, you can find a character from a previous game whose design tickles your fancy.

Or Madoka.

You know I need more info than "This character"...

Ahem.

Autopilot.

Text, style? Background image?

Well, if you want, you can do whatever you want with it, I'd be happy enough just getting one :p

Alternatively OP, you could choose to have a custom sig image made just for you, which I just so happen to be able to do for you, upon request. I'm just.... not as well known as Glaceon over here with her badges

I only ask that you provide me the following:

Dimensions:

General Color Scheme Preference (if any):

Text (again, if any at all):

Edited by Hero-King

Alternatively OP, you could choose to have a custom sig image made just for you, which I just so happen to be able to do for you, upon request. I'm just.... not as well known as Glaceon over here with her badges

I only ask that you provide me the following:

Dimensions: Whatever you need it to be, I'm not aware of the sizes for sigs on this forum

General Color Scheme Preference (if any): Purple and Pink works

Text (again, if any at all): "My lord... You saw to the very core of my heart. And may the gods help you if you break it."

I hope this helps^