New Global Mod.

Tangerine

Hi! Specta will be joining our main moderation staff, filling in the spot that Red Fox left empty when she retired a while ago. We won't be hiring on a new chat mod, as she'll still be managing things on that end.

I was waiting to make this change because I'd planned to get another FE section mod at the same time, but I ended up deciding that those parts of the forum were fairly problem-free, and a number of our global mods visit those sections sufficiently enough as is. We'll be retiring that position until the day it's necessary again, likely on a new big FE release.

Welcome to the squad, Specta! Say goodbye to goldenrod and learn to love glorious magenta.

Edited by Tangerine

congrats specta!!! i just know you'll be doing wonderful things as a global mod like tyranny.

i must say that magenta looks sexy sexy sexy on you

forgive me and that horrible joke

Congrats, enjoy the pinkness

CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL

I feel terrible for not knowing this already, but is your real name Rachel, Specta? It is, of course, the most superior of first names. Of course, I'm biased, since it's mine.

Congrats, enjoy the pinkness

I feel terrible for not knowing this already, but is your real name Rachel, Specta? It is, of course, the most superior of first names. Of course, I'm biased, since it's mine.

yep! that it is

hello fellow rachel