Promotion problem

I know there's already a topic about the best possible promotions for characters, but I'm still conflicted about the promotions of some characters, who are:

Artur: I went for sage in my first playthrough but is bishop better for him?

Colm: Went for Assasin in first playthrough but I'm thinking about going for Rouge...

Neimi: Can't decide, sniper or ranger?

Tana: I'll likely choose Wyvern Knight but is Falcon good too?

Natasha:Can't decide

Garcia:I heard Hero is better..But Warrior better suits him. Still, should I go for it?

Ewan: I'll likely go for Druid, since Knoll is a better summoner, still, should I go for it?

Thanks in advance for advice!

Artur: Slayer is too good of a skill to not promote him to Bishop.

Colm: Unless you absolutely feel like using Rennac, promote him to Rogue.

Neimi: Ranger has greater mobility and sword access.

Tana: Not sure, don't trust Pierce or Lance Lock.

Natasha: Valkyrie has mobility, Bishop has Slayer. Your choice.

Garcia: Don't know, I'd rather use Ross.

Ewan: Makes for a much better Druid than Summoner, plus Anima reaccess.

This is all my personal opinions. The actual thread probably has actual reasons based on growths and whatnot; I don't normally care enough to compare them.

Artur: I normally do Bishop, mostly because of Slayer for when I do CC. If you are just doing the main game, probably Sage so you can get Anima.

Colm: Unless you hate Rennac or have some reason that you like having more lockpicking people, go Assassin. IMO, the only reason to use Rogue is for the free picking and (occasionally) stealing. I also favor Assassin because in FE7 my Matthew Silenced Nergal.

Neimi: When I use her, I go Ranger. Innes is locked to Sniper, Gerik is better as a Hero, and I like having class diversity.

Tana: Falcon Knight. Swords are useful. I also hate Wyvern Knights though.

Natasha: I use Bishop for Slayer and so she doesn't outrun Joshua (my frequent A pair). Valkyrie is better if you want to have her heal multiple people, but my Joshua and Bishop!Natasha usually solo half of every LR map.

Garcia: Warrior, again because of class diversity. Gerik is my hero, Ross is another Berserker.

Ewan: Druid. I made the mistake of making him a Summoner my second time. I didn't bother to complete that run.

Colm: I much prefer Rogue, since Rennac is far from stellar and Silencer generally is unnecessary.

Natasha: Do you prefer Slayer or mobility? That is the question.

Neimi: Ranger.

Tana: Falcoknight.

I know there's already a topic about the best possible promotions for characters, but I'm still conflicted about the promotions of some characters, who are:

Artur:

Colm: Went for Assasin in first playthrough but I'm thinking about going for Rouge...

Neimi: Can't decide, sniper or ranger?

Tana: I'll likely choose Wyvern Knight but is Falcon good too?

Natasha:Can't decide

Garcia:I heard Hero is better..But Warrior better suits him. Still, should I go for it?

Ewan: I'll likely go for Druid, since Knoll is a better summoner, still, should I go for it?

Thanks in advance for advice!

Artur: Based on my experience I tend to prefer bishop,since you have Lute as a probable Sage and Saleh as a prepromote

Colm: This one is extremely based on your preference.You can promote him to Rogue and lose some of his power,you can promote him to assassin early and lose itens or you can wait until you gegt Rennac and promote him to a Assassin. I tend to prefer the assassin promotion,because he becames a more reliable unit

Neimi: I never used a ranger,so I do not have any idea

Tana: I tend to promote her into a Falcon plainly because I can''t see a Pegasus turning into a Wyvern

Garcia: I normally use him and his son on all playthrough.But I think that Warrior promotion is better(Do not have useful experience)

Ewan: Never used him. I tried replaying SS many times on Ephraim route,but I get stuck in Phantom Ship everytime.And I am not giving up my pride until I finish Ephraim route at least once

Ok, so far, what I think I'll be going for:

Neimi: Ranger, as Innes is already a sniper and Gerik is definitely going for Hero, so I guess having a Ranger with greater mobility is the better choice.

Colm: Until I get Rennac, I'll keep him as a thief, then turn him into an assasin. And yeah I'm definitely going to use Rennac just cuz I like rouges and thieves.

Ewan: I guess it will be Druid.

Artur: Bishop it is.

Natasha:I'll go for Valkyrie I guess, since I'll have like three Bishops, the other two being Moulder and Artur. And able to heal ppl more quickly would be pretty useful during skirmishes.

Garcia: Warrior it is, since Gerik will be the Hero.

Tana: Still not sure of her...

Thanks for the advice so far guys. I think I should also ask about another character, since I can't decide for her:

Amelia: I'm thinking of Paladin just cuz Franz x Amelia and she would have more mobility, but still, any thoughts?

Any more suggestion/advice would be helpful!

Colm: I would go for rogue, simply because his combat isn't that amazing anyway. Silencer is great when it procs, but other characters can simply one-round their opponent with a normal crit, anyway. And even with a Killing Edge equipped, you can hardly rely on it proccing. So personally, I value the thief utility and the free lockpicking higher, even though the endgame (iirc) doesn't have many great steals anyway.

Tana: On a wyvern, her CON is 3 points higher compared to Falcoknight. Might be worth considering since this really means +3 Speed for every lance except Iron, Slim and Dragonspear.

Ewan: Unless you want to field both him and Knoll, Summoner might still be worth it. The phantoms are used as disposable baits anyway, so the better stats on Knoll's summons don't matter that much.

€: Amelia: Paladin's higher movement is way more valuable that the better stats on General or Great Knight. It's quite a chore to train her though, especially when you're also using Ewan.

Edited by ping

For Amelia, Paladin is a decent choice. I enjoy armored units, though, so I usually make her a General or Great Knight depending on who she's supporting. Mobility is good. but IMO tanking and blocking corridors is better. I'd probably say Paladin for main story, but an armored one if you intend to seriously do CC.