Fire Emblem Sacred Stones - Weapon Reversal

Kobazco

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last thing before I Montage the end of Ephraim, then restart on Erika's: Summons.  Shouldn't they use swords?  I don't know if they can even be changed, but they are still the generic summons.  The skeletons?  Iron, Killer, and Runesword to replace iron, killer and tomahawk respectively?

Perhaps this is presumptuous of me to ask, but if anyone would like to do portraits, that would honestly bring this hack to its full completion. I'm not talented in that kind of thing, and in even asking this I feel like a generic poster in the Rom hacking conecepts thread asking the community to do everything for them, but you know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Considering you have everything but a few minor cleanup details and portraits done, you aren't a generic soldier asking for literally any other unit to do your job.  You qualify as a... IDK, Halberdier asking for assistance from the lowly fighters and mercs that surround you.  Bad analogy, don't care.

-Forde's preformance is lackluster at best.

-Luce has crit.  Finally bosses are skill based not luck.  The reset because he crit Ephraim was not fun.

-Erika comes off at a major disadvantage compared to Ephraim.  He can wield iron axes before promotion with no AS penalties.  Erika has a -3 AS with Iron at base.

-Theif!Ross doesn't seem worth it.  There is a minimal amount of chests and most of their items are meh.  Perhaps fix this and above by putting stealables, like a body ring or two in before the split?

-Summons, but I've mentioned it

-Female Pirate Ranged Attack, but I've mentioned it.

-Shops, but I mentioned it.

-Who has what summons?  In base, I can look up how Ewan, Knoll, and Lyon's Summons compare, here I don't know who has what, or how they are modified.

-Endgame equipment seemed strange.  Lots of them had high tier stuff, then this one guy has a poisen sword.  Seems strange.

-In the final chapter, part 1 (Lyon as boss) Orson has an item I don't quite understand.  The Gold Gem, cept it has Filla's Might for a icon, and I think that gave him stats.  More curious if the only way to get it is stealing it from him.  And why it's description says it's worth 20k.

These are made based of the previous patch, where Erika' route wasn't done.  Sorry if you fixed these and I could get the new patch and fix these.

Speaking of Erika's route being done, what about Super Traines?

Edited by MagicBall

Might want to alter Seth's or Gilliam growths.  Gilliam has -5 strength, -10 skill, -15 speed, +5 luck, +15 defense, and -10 resistance compared to Seth.  Seth has better growths almost all across the board, starts with decent stats, and supports a main lord.  Seth can still be usable, but differ the two.  Gilliam does get hero or warrior, but Seth just outshines him.  Make them Cain Abel archtype in growths (one favors speed, skill, luck (probably seth) the other favoring HP, Strength and Defense (that also seems to suit Gilliam).  Kyle is a Cain-Abel with Forde, so despite being the same class, isn't too good for being the other half for gilliam.

Your choice to head that.  Will post a few notes here and there on units growths, now that I am doing Erika's route.

Edit: or change Seth's class.  He just needs 1 new pallete, little easier than Gilliam's 3.

Edited by MagicBall

I mean, thats how Seth has always been tho right? Seth isn't a Jagen, he's his own archetype. The Seth. An early pre promote with good bases and growths. Its how he was in a vanilla, and how he will likely stay.

Mmm, yes.  Just thought to mention they were quite similar.  Seth's archtype is Oifey, named after the character in FE4 with the same name.  I'm just here to throw mentions of things I see.  In the intro cutscene, Franz appears to be replaced with an unamed pirate.  He speaks like normal, but his map sprite is wrong.

Weapon Reversal_1488935069375.png

Edited by MagicBall

I have to say this, it's pretty important to some extent, since it's a crash.

The class roll is broken. When it gets to the Gargoyle class, it has broken remains of the Bael class animation and then gives me the screech of death when it tries to attack.

I found a gamebreaking bug. When Amelia tries to change from recruit I get a black screen that never loads instead of the choices.

Otherwise I've been loving this hack. The pallets are great, and the changes to the enemys are fun. My biggest gripe is that you changed most of the characters con, but Molder the Boulder stays with his massive amount. While Franz gets the short end of the stick with a measly 5 con.

1 hour ago, Genkei said:

I found a gamebreaking bug. When Amelia tries to change from recruit I get a black screen that never loads instead of the choices.

Otherwise I've been loving this hack. The pallets are great, and the changes to the enemys are fun. My biggest gripe is that you changed most of the characters con, but Molder the Boulder stays with his massive amount. While Franz gets the short end of the stick with a measly 5 con.

I didn't change any ones con. The classes con for the most part is what made characters with already poor con even worse sadly.

5 hours ago, Genkei said:

Please fix this, I can't progress from chapter 10 anymore.

Rememembered something that was wrong, finally remembered.  Tethys as a dancer has 5% skill and 5% strength growths.  As a manakete, with a 1 base, Strength, she's kinda trash.  Myrrh on the other hand has an outrageous strength and skill growth (not to mention everything else) but can't use it, due to being a dancer.  IDK if you did this to make dancers better, and minimize the usage of manaketes, But it's just unbalenced.