Fire Emblem Sacred Stones - Weapon Reversal

Kobazco

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SaminBBall said:

Whenever forde attacks, the sound just outputs the moving cursor noise and the music just cuts off.  Is it everyone too, or is it just the rom i'm using?

Nope your not the only one, I'm also having that problem, adding to Forde, Neimi and Lute's battle music switches to special boss battle music.

Also when I began chapter 8, there was cursor and map sprite lag, basically when you select a unit and select a place you want them to move, their map movement sprite is slow when usually its well you know pretty instant. its not game breaking per se but it IS annoying, now this one I hope its not just me either.

I'll look into the music stopping issue today, I likely know a solution. As for the lag, its sadly a side effect of the HP bars/notification mod I have installed. Chapter 8 lags because of the talk bubbles that appear, which apparently cause the most lag. The only other cases this will lag the game is when there are more than 36ish units enemies on screen at once. I'll look into improving the lag at least by attempting to remove the talk bubbles.

18 hours ago, Kobazco said:

I'll look into the music stopping issue today, I likely know a solution. As for the lag, its sadly a side effect of the HP bars/notification mod I have installed. Chapter 8 lags because of the talk bubbles that appear, which apparently cause the most lag. The only other cases this will lag the game is when there are more than 36ish units enemies on screen at once. I'll look into improving the lag at least by attempting to remove the talk bubbles.

Ah alright, thanks Kobazco,I loaded a later save game, Ephraim's chapter with selena and yeah if the HP bars and speech bubbles are the problem then later chapters will definitely have this problem a lot with the lag, maybe remove the speech bubbles altogether? Since there dosen't seem to be much in the way of speaking recruiting or missing out on people like FE7 or FE6.

EDIT: Amelia's female hero sprite has a bit of a problem as well, when she has the hand axe equipped and uses it the animation isn't the right one she uses the ranged sword animation like when equipped with light brand.

Edited by Trestkon

Nice, yes this fixed those music and female hero problems thanks! the lag is the main one but when you sort it out everything will be aces. I don't know what other problems the patch might have since I probably haven't explored every class yet or Eirika's route and I'm only up to Grado keep at the time of this typing but if there is any other issues I find, I'll post it up.

Alright new patch. This one takes out the talk bubble, thus removing lag on certain chapters. HP bars themselves will still lag the game at around upwards of 40 enemies.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qslf7sho4gcqf6g/Weapon_Reversal.ups

However, I also uploaded a version with NO HP bars what soever if the lag annoys you too much.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u869xt0xfs7hmpn/Weapon_Reversal_No_HP_Bars.ups

Hey man, what's up? You have done pretty cool things in this hack since the last time I played.

So I found something interesting. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this, but it let me saw that Tana seems to glitch out to the Ross sword trainee sprite when using it.

Killing Edge.png

Killing Edge2.png

Edited by TheUltimateChaos