Project: Capturing every single ending for every FE

ReyVGM

Over 10 years ago, on the old FESS forum, I decided to take screenshots of every single ending variation for the GBA Fire Emblem - not only to have a visual guide to all the endings, but to post it on my site VGMuseum.com, where I have a ton of game endings already featured. The forum members were very helpful figuring out all the paired endings that were possible, and I was halfway done with the GBA game project when I lost everything in a hard drive crash.

Recently I've been getting that itch again, and considering how there are many official English releases now, and many of the older games have been translated already, I decided to start the project again - but from the very first game. I already have Fire Emblem (FC) done, but I don't want to use the patch translation since Quirino himself said it was subpar. I've been looking for a translated script, but haven't found one. I guess I'll have to find my own translator.

Anyway, I did complete Fire Emblem Gaiden though, and using the translated script found on this site I inserted the text into the endings.

Even though Youtube exists now (it didn't back then in 2004 when I started this), I still think it's nice to have screenshots of every ending variation, and I doubt even Youtube has complete videos for every single Fire Emblem ending variation. Something I'll hopefully fix, with you guys help. I'll probably skip Fire Emblem 4 for now, due to its monumental task.

I'll just update the thread each time I complete a game:

Fire Emblem (FC)
www.vgmuseum.com/end/nes/a/femblem.htm

s4lp92t.pngIimMauZ.png

Fire Emblem Gaiden (FC)
www.vgmuseum.com/end/nes/a/fegaiden.htm

eR3rUJy.pngnjtLvWM.png

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (SFC)
www.vgmuseum.com/end/snes/a/fe3.htm

xi15cEU.pnglwFg8uO.png

Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War (SFC)
*none yet*

Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (SFC)
www.vgmuseum.com/end/snes/a/femblem5.htm

oOa5FO0.pngn20vc7r.png

Fire Emblem: Binding Blade (GBA)
www.vgmuseum.com/end/gba/a/fe6.htm

ywsgr49.pngonrAhJL.png

Fire Emblem (GBA)
www.vgmuseum.com/end/gba/a/femblem.htm

D4zQ8qd.pngsvwTq8f.png

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (GBA)
www.vgmuseum.com/end/gba/a/femb8.htm

QsI43u2.pngljx1KqK.png

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)
www.vgmuseum.com/end/nds/a/feshad.htm

3mJVlvZ.pngnn8pdZD.png

Edited by ReyVGM

I doubt even Youtube has complete videos for every single Fire Emblem ending variation. Something I'll hopefully fix, with you guys help.

If you end up making videos for all of the endings, I'm sure we'd be happy to host them in our new videos section on the site once it's open for submission. You should PM Jyosua about it, as he's in charge of that section.

If you don't end up doing videos, even screenshot versions could probably find a way into our guides/data/info sections, can contact VincentASM about that!

This is a cool little project.

Edited by Tangerine

If you end up making videos for all of the endings, I'm sure we'd be happy to host them in our new videos section on the site once it's open for submission. You should PM Jyosua about it, as he's in charge of that section.

If you don't end up doing videos, even screenshot versions could probably find a way into our guides/data/info sections, can contact VincentASM about that!

This is a cool little project.

Yeah, I'll be sticking with images for now. After I get a few games under my belt, I'll contact Vincent then.

With event hacking, the GBA endings can be obtained easier.

Event hacking? Please explain because that could make things go much faster.

I remember spending weeks trying to get the endings back in 2004, with no ending FAQs, no youtube, no cheats. I don't want to spend weeks again :P

• 5 weeks later...

Finally! After a decade and a hard drive crash, I completed the GBA Fire Emblem with all the ending variations. Check the OP for the link.

All three Lyn, Eliwood, and Hector stories are covered with every single change and variation that occurs in their endings!

Please let me know if there's anything missing.

Edited by ReyVGM

You've done some great work! Keep it up! ^^

Also, dare I say that the ending for FE6 is REALLY boring and uninteresting? Hell, I even think that FE1 had a better ending!

Edited by OliKad

Updated the OP with the Fire Emblem 1 ending, it features a new fresher translation, specially during the epilogues.

(The death epilogue is still tentatively untranslated)

Thanks to Johnny2x4 for the translation.

Edited by ReyVGM

I guess if you've played the fan translations many times, it would seem unusual yes, heh.

I'm used to the USA names already.

I haven't actually beaten FE1, I have beaten Book 1 of FE3 twice, and read the Shadow Dragon Manga, it used the fan names. I kinda use both interchangeably.

Progress seems to be going very well, I see.

They're mockups. Aka image editing.

If only hacking were that easy :P

I haven't actually beaten FE1, I have beaten Book 1 of FE3 twice, and read the Shadow Dragon Manga, it used the fan names. I kinda use both interchangeably.

Progress seems to be going very well, I see.

Yep, almost done with FE3 too. For FE4 I'll wait until the new patch is done before I delve into that maze.

So I'll guess maybe I'll try doing the Gamecube one, or the DS one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Added the Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 ending to the OP. Everything was translated from scratch by Eien ni Hen.

Also thanks to Kirokan, Tenryuu, and YayMarsha for their help and translations.

Edited by ReyVGM