Vestaria Saga Website Live

Jagged Jagen

Nice, Where da translators at?

I may prefer post Kaga era FE to the Kaga games, but I can't say I'm not looking forward to this.

EDIT: this site is where we download the game at right?

EDIT of le EDIT: Thanks to Google Translate, I "translated" the page where it describes the world of Vestaria

[spoiler=Spoilered for length]Vestaria Saga Introduction

Seruron island is located in the north-west of the continent. (The area is comparable to Japan)

The time immemorial was called Muggle island was changed and Vesutaria at the time of the third dynasty Seruron.

Once freed was a dark island dominated by Satan, but of six Udagaru Beauty and by (race was different from the evolution and the human race)

Then, 1 religious state to them and founder, is 7 kingdom was established.

Uesuta temple countries (Uesuta Professor countries)

City-state in the north-east of the island. Established about 600 years ago.

Lana temple High Priest of Udagaru (Uesuta) was built in order to seal the power of the devil is to occur in the country.

Before long, it is the city in the vicinity, the new temple is built, has become a major religious state like today.

Tenjin Uesuta is the chief god of Vesutaria people, temple country is in a leadership position of the other seven kingdom.

Professor mother monarch is said to be the daughter of Uesuta falling asleep (Netorufu = rear = Lyra).

(1) Mereda Kingdom

Old kingdom Ryosuru the southeastern part of the island.

Hero warrior Shiruvabiruhi that has been nicknamed the "rough lion of red hair" is located in the founder

Strongest countries of Vesutaria responsible for trade with Soruvia empire to dominate the continent in one hand.

Has four autonomous Principality (Meiho) under the umbrella, Redessa Duchy is one of them hero Zaid.

Princess Atorufisu has served as a "priestess of the star" in the temple countries.

(2) Benekia Republic

Oligarchs republic city-state of which is located in Vesutaria island southwest.

5 hero of one was the offspring of priests warrior Sedika have no central as noble.

The current governor Lytton Duke. Only daughter of Nina has been appointed to the "priestess of the earth."

(3) Solis Kingdom

A majority of the land is grassland, a number of equestrian tribes and subsistence grazing is live.

Unified the tribes of the hero appeared grassland that am Sorimu ago 200 years,

It gave birth to a new kingdom.

7 of the Kingdom, is a country that does not inherit the blood of only Udagaru.

(4) Norden tribe United Kingdom

Indigenous tribal nation and territory the Uesuta island north of the mountainous area.

Kingdom consists of seven of the tribe, the king is chosen by their mutual election.

Archaeopteryx was called the Sky Knight Arubaran.

(5) Sphere Kingdom

City-state that magic mechanic sphere of wandering has entrant.

The Imperial City is the most significant magic academy on the island, are shaman also put out two people.

In recent years, there is a gruesome incident in the royal palace, the majority of the royal family were killed.

The only surviving Civil princess coronation as queen and rule therefore.

(6) Resutia Kingdom

Country of knight in the west of the island. Founder of St. knight Wolfgang.

Once a major power But Not Alone and Mereda, but the country at the end of a long civil war has been Wakata to two.

Late king is Marion prince of the 15-year-old due to the accidental death went to the throne, but indifferent to political affairs

The kingdom has been dominated by the scheming prime minister.

Twin sister Marien "priestess of the month" is but not know the current whereabouts.

(7) Riveru Kingdom

Military nation located in the northwestern part of the island.

Before about 80 years, was spun off at the end of a long struggle from Resutia kingdom was the most massive at the time the continent.

Although things of inception was the power struggle by the brothers, also become a battle of the quagmire involved other countries in this,

By arbitration of Uesuta, it was supposed to divide the country in two.

The current king Lucius. She was crowned at the age of 19 by the illness of the king.

Sister Ardell height of Lucius had served as the temple country as a "priestess of the sun," but ...

Soruvia empire

Large empire to dominate the continent (Seruron) located to the east of Vesutaria Island.

As the ruler of Seruron hit in the fifth generation, therefore, also referred to as "Seruron fifth dynasty".

Man'neusu current emperor is known as the ruler of virtue. There are coach Ajax with the nickname of the war god underneath.

Edited by MCProductions

Looking through the portraits, you can see some familiar faces. Lionhart, Cath, Arvis, and Medeus to name a few.

At least the "Player Turn"/"Enemy Turn" phrases are an English. So I can at least know who's turn it is :P

It also seems to give some info on classes, weapons, characters, and what appear to be either accessories or stat boosting items. (I can't read Japanese too well, in case you can't tell).

Pretty wide selection of info, though. Aside from the portraits, there's no character artwork, which is what I wanted to see...

Looking through the portraits, you can see some familiar faces. Lionhart, Cath, Arvis, and Medeus to name a few.

At least the "Player Turn"/"Enemy Turn" phrases are an English. So I can at least know who's turn it is :P

It also seems to give some info on classes, weapons, characters, and what appear to be either accessories or stat boosting items. (I can't read Japanese too well, in case you can't tell).

Pretty wide selection of info, though. Aside from the portraits, there's no character artwork, which is what I wanted to see...

I "tried" translating most of the site with Google Translate. It didn't pan out very well tbh, but I was able to confirm that there are two lords in the game, your typical sword wielding lord Zaid, most likely going to be translated to Zeid, and apparently a staff lord named Atol. Also, the guy I think is going to be the Jagen is a dead ringer for Seth

I dig the artstyle for the portraits, tho I still haven't quite warmed up to the animations.

I think the site also suggests playing with a controller over a keyboard, but as Google Translate's a shit, I can't be certain of this.

So many weapon categories. I wonder how dagger ignoring defense is going to fare in terms of strategy. That "LongBow" category is probably going to be siege weapons.

"Female-only swords"

Kaga please this is 2016 (unless male units can get it too which would be weird to call it female-only)

By the way, in case anyone missed it, I have a basic (but still pretty dang long) summary on the front page ^^

Also, here's a slightly better version of the World of Vestaria:

About Vestaria Island

An island situated to the north-east of the Continent of Celeron. (Its size is comparable to Japan.) In ancient times, it was known as "Magul Island", but during the 3rd Dynasty of Celeron, it was renamed to "Vestaria". Originally, 6 members of the Udagal (a tribe that evolved differently to humans) saved this island of darkness from the clutches of the Dark Lord. Afterwards, they founded a religious state and 7 nations.

Vesta Shrinedom (Realm of the Vesta Church)

A city-state located at the island's north-east. Established around 600 years ago. The country was created after the Udagal Archbishop (Vesta) built the Shrine of Rahna in order to seal the Dark Lord's power. Before long, new shrines were built in the nearby streets and the nation is now revered as a major religious state. With the Heaven Lord Vesta as the Vestarians' chief deity, the Shrinedom holds authority over the seven other nations. Its leader is Pontifex Neylea (Netolf Leah Lyra), said to be the daughter of Vesta.

The Seven Kingdoms of Vestaria

(1) Kingdom of Meleda

An old kingdom that governs the south-eastern part of the island. Its founder is the Hero Warrior Silverbirch, nicknamed the "Red-haired Fierce Lion". It is Vestaria's strongest nation and the sole point of trade with the Solvian Empire, which controls the mainland. It has four autonomous duchies (allies) under its umbrella--the game's hero Zeid belongs to one of them: the Duchy of Redessa. Meleda's Princess Atolfis serves the Shrinedom as the "Star Priestess".

(2) Republic of Venecia

An oligarchic republic city-state located in south-west Vestaria. Descendants of the the Priest Warrior Sedika of the 5 Heroes formed this nation around the nobility. The current Governor is Duke Lytton. His only daughter Nyna was chosen to be the "Earth Priestess".

(3) Kingdom of Solis

A majority of the land is grassland, where herders and numerous horseback tribes live. 200 years ago, the hero Am Solim appeared and united the grassland tribes, giving birth to a new nation. Of the 7 nations, it is the only one without Udagal heritage.

(4) United Tribal Kingdom of Norden

A tribal nation located in the northern mountainous region of Vesta, home to the aboriginals. The kingdom consists of 7 tribes and the ruler is chosen according to their mutual agreement. Its founder is the Sky Knight Albarran.

(5) Kingdom of Sphere

A city-state created by the Wandering Mage Sphere. Its royal capital bosts the largest mage academy on the island and is the birthplace of two priestesses. Recently, there was a tragic incident at the royal palace, which resulted in the deaths of many royal family members. Thereafter, the sole surviving princess, Sybil, ascended as queen and ruled over the nation.

(6) Kingdom of Lestia

A nation of knights in the island's west. Its founder is the Crusader Wolfgang. Once a major power that rivalled Meleda, but following a long civil war it divided into two. The previous king died mysteriously, so the 15 year old Prince Marion ascended the throne, despite having little interest in political affairs. Instead, the nation is ruled by the scheming prime minister. Marion's twin sister Marien served as the "Moon Priestess" but her whereabouts are unknown.

(7) Kingdom of Rivele

A militant nation located in the north-western part of the island. 80 years ago, after a long struggle, it broke away from the Kingdom of Lestia, which was the strongest nation at the time. Despite the incident starting as a power struggle between siblings, it ended up dragging other nations into its bitter war. In the end, by Vesta's intervention, the nation was divided into two. The current ruler is Lucius, who ascended at the age of 19 following the previous king's death by illness. Lucius's younger sister Adelheid served as the "Sun Priestess", but...

Solvian Empire

A large empire that governs the Continent of Celeron, located east of Vestaria Island. Because Celeron is ruled by its 5th ruler, it is also referred to as the "5th Dynasty of Celeron". Its current emperor is Manneus, widely known as a wise ruler. Below him is Aias, a famed general known as the "God of War".

• 2 weeks later...

Did someone succesfully download the... beta, I guess ? I tried all the links on the official website (regular, temporary and "extraordinary" download), it doesn't start. I tried with Chrome, Firefox, and even Edge (...) and nothing happens.

EDIT: The second link finally worked, but it's veeeeeeeeery slow (0.1 Mbs/15 seconds, and the zip's size is about 930 Mb). Is it because of the distance or the number of people trying to download it ?

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

It's the full game, as far as I know. He just released it early.

Try the third download link (the new one). It took me about 50 mins to download.

Really ? But they worked hard on it, why did they released it for free ?! That does not make a huge difference for me since I don't understand anything in Japanese so it will probably be just a try(until it's patched in English, if it happens), but I'm sure a lot of persons can enjoy it properly.

Thanks, I'll try it!

It was designed to be a free game from the very start. It's essentially Kaga and a group of like-minded volunteers making a fan game with their spare time ^^

EDIT: Just started it, but need to eat lunch.

Edited by VincentASM

I've also started it. I'm glad that the game launched without any problems.

It's compatible with my 360 controller but it uses the joystick and not the D-pad. And the game rarely registers me pressing up. Since I can't find a way to remap the controls, I suppose I better use the keyboard for now.

Now the question is: Am I a bad enough dude to play this Fire Emblem game completely in Japanese and without any online resources to rely on?

I hate to be "that guy" who brings this up if it has already been discussed, but is a fan translation likely? I know Kaga said that he did not want mods made, but has anyone discussed a fan translation with him? I would love to play this, but i am most certainly NOT a bad enough dude to play a text-heavy game in Japanese.

• 2 months later...