[FE14] Conquest: Jakob eventually learns to ride a horse

lapismaid

Felt like running through Conquest again, and since it seems like this is the hot new draft game it felt like a good idea. Tweaked things very slightly, unlocking the Ch 2 Servants mount access after Chapter 15 to see if at that point Jakob won't invalidate everything? Felicia doesn't matter, no ones going to play M!Corrin anyways

Drafting:
1. This draft is for 4 players.
2. Corrin, Felicia/Jakob*, and Azura are free for all.
3. Children are drafted with their fathers with the exceptions of Kana, Shigure, and Dwyer.
4. The game will played on Hard Classic mode.
5. The remaining 3 units after round 6 will be free for all.

Exceptions:
1. Only the servant that joins you in Chapter 2 is a free unit. The other is a draftable unit that joins after Chapter 15.
2. Gunter, Rinkah, and Sakura are free for Chapters 2 to 5. All units are free in Ch 6.
3. Two undrafted units of your choice are free in Chapter 10.
4. Camilla is free for Chapter 10, and is available as a drafted unit starting from Chapter 16.

Rules:
1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, entering battle, meatshielding, healing and supporting with drafted units.
3. NPC units may do as they please.
4. Paralogues excluding 1x are optional and free up to 20 turns.
5. Mozu's Paralogue must be completed before Chapter 9.
6. The Ch 2 Servant must remain in an unmounted class until after Chapter 15.
7. Online functions such as DLC and Battle/Visitor rewards, and Invasion battles are banned.
8. Using the Branch of Fate option on the title screen to change your Boon/Bane after the route split is disallowed.

My Castle:
1. You may build, upgrade, and use any of the following: Statues, Armory, Staff Store, Lilith's Temple, and Hot Springs. Using any other building is prohibited.
2. You may not trigger any conversations in My Castle.
3. Use of the Private Quarters is allowed ONCE in between each chapter.
4. Building any turret for the purpose of recruiting Flora is allowed.

Corrin:
- May not reclass into a mounted class (any class with 7 or higher base Move).
- May take any combination of Gender, Boon, Bane, and Talent.

Penalties:
Use of an undrafted unit is a 10 turn penalty.

[spoiler=Units Remaining]
Benny -> Ignatius
Shura
Flora

Participants:
Skellow: Beruka, Kaze -> Midori, Odin -> Ophelia, Peri, Ch 16 Felicia/Jakob, Izana
Finalinsanity: Arthur -> Percy, Selena, Niles -> Nina, Gunter, Shigure, Mozu - 140 turns
Gradivus: Silas -> Sophie, Xander -> Siegbert, Elise, Nyx, Kana, Charlotte - 127 turns
eclipse: Camilla, Effie, Laslow -> Soleil, Leo -> Forrest, Keaton -> Velouria, Dwyer

Undrafted Freebies: Benny -> Ignatius, Shura, Flora

Edited by Finalinsanity

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see mounted!Jakob being broken if he can't reclass until C16. By that point, most units have reasonable access to mounted options aswell, so his weapon ranks would probably make him lag behind your drafted units, combat-wise.

And uh, count me in.

To show my SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE (otherwise known as "I don't know what I'm doing"), I'll take Camilla and Effie.

Edited by eggclipse

Keaton -> Velouria and Dwyer

EDIT: Right, if we're allowed Lilith's Temple, do we get to harvest foodstuffs? Also, what about paralogues for a unit you haven't recruited (like Kana)?

Edited by eggclipse

Sure, why not. Harvesting/upgrading foodstuffs is probably fine because otherwise I don't see Lillith's Temple being allowed having a point, unless the idea is to somehow make Keaton more valuable due to his personal getting you the occasional 300 time-locked gold.

And yeah, feel free to do Kana/Dwyer/Shigure paralogues even if you don't have them drafted.