DLC Dialogue Glitch

Alex95

So, I headed over to Roster Rescue for some training. I move Inigo over to an enemy and he begins his standard pre-battle conver-- ...wait.

kNDxRWl.jpg

Um... I know the DLC maps can be a bit buggy, but this! This is new!

I think the game got confused as to where it was pulling resources from. The text box is from the cutscenes, like the 2-year time gap. What's more, the text isn't even aligned correctly!

Inigo's face is perfect for this, he looks just as confused.

So, I headed over to Roster Rescue for some training. I move Inigo over to an enemy and he begins his standard pre-battle conver-- ...wait.

kNDxRWl.jpg

Um... I know the DLC maps can be a bit buggy, but this! This is new!

I think the game got confused as to where it was pulling resources from. The text box is from the cutscenes, like the 2-year time gap. What's more, the text isn't even aligned correctly!

Inigo's face is perfect for this, he looks just as confused.

Old news:

The best glitch in Awakening is the Chrom vs. Chrom Aether (and Luna? Not sure) glitch, which Shadowofchaos also did on his channel.

Basically Chrom uses Aether on a Streetpass or Aversa Paralogue Chrom and kills with the second hit. It's pretty funny.

If SoC doesn't mind...

Edited by TrueEm

Yeah... Really boring and weird stuff. Although the "Vaike's Ghost Glitch" is pretty rad.

Oh, I saw that one! Pretty funny, not even death can take out the Vaike!

The best glitch in Awakening is the Chrom vs. Chrom Aether (and Luna? Not sure) glitch, which Shadowofchaos also did on his channel.

Basically Chrom uses Aether on a Streetpass or Aversa Paralogue Chrom and kills with the second hit. It's pretty funny.

If SoC doesn't mind...

o.O

Chrom? Are... you alright?

Somebody else also suffers from that text glitch -- I think it was Basilio in one of the other DLC maps.

Really? There's another one? Do you know which map?

I could be wrong since it's been a long while but I think the map is Death's Embrace.

Alright. I might test that out once I eventually buy that part of the DLC. Haven't bought that set yet, nor Future Past and Apotheosis.

I could be wrong since it's been a long while but I think the map is Death's Embrace.

Alright. I might test that out once I eventually buy that part of the DLC. Haven't bought that set yet, nor Future Past and Apotheosis.

I can test it out for you.

*tests*

Yep! It's almost the same as Inigo's, only difference is Basilio doesn't show up at all! Also, his dialogue doesn't list him as "Basilio." He just goes unnamed.

• 2 weeks later...