Getting Bael's to spawn at Zaha woods again after more monsters appear on the world map from chapter 11 onwards

It's pretty much random, but it's determined by random numbers generated in the last battle, so if you're playing on the Wii U or on an emulator, you could try RNG-abusing until you get it to spawn what you want where you want it.

It may take a while, though; I spent a few hours trying to get a Mogall to spawn on Za'ha woods via that method to no avail.

Of course, if you're playing on a cartridge, pretty much everything after "It's pretty much random" is moot anyway, since you're at the mercy of the RNG and just kinda have to roll with what you get, since there's no real way to effectively RNG abuse on GBA Fire Emblem cartridges.

Edited by Topaz Light

• 1 month later...

It's pretty much random, but it's determined by random numbers generated in the last battle, so if you're playing on the Wii U or on an emulator, you could try RNG-abusing until you get it to spawn what you want where you want it.

It may take a while, though; I spent a few hours trying to get a Mogall to spawn on Za'ha woods via that method to no avail.

Of course, if you're playing on a cartridge, pretty much everything after "It's pretty much random" is moot anyway, since you're at the mercy of the RNG and just kinda have to roll with what you get, since there's no real way to effectively RNG abuse on GBA Fire Emblem cartridges.

No worries. I found out there are 2 other methods you can use to get Bael's to spawn after chapter 11. Regarding your view on being able to rng abuse on the GBA games, I can tell you from experience that it isn't the case for Sacred Stones. I wouldn't mind showing you the stats of my team along with explanations and links to guides which detail how to effectively RNG abuse and get the best stats possible for characters.

Edited by Shin-KazenoKen