Cipher Series 8: April 20 - Promo Chrom in Dengeki Nintendo!

Kirie

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, The Geek said:

And of course Lene's card features Bramsel creeping in the background.  Run, Lene, RUN.

To be honest if the scene where Aless rescues her is supposed to imply... ~something~ happened, it was very hard to take seriously with the recruitment theme cheerfully going on.

9 hours ago, SalShich10N said:

To be honest if the scene where Aless rescues her is supposed to imply... ~something~ happened, it was very hard to take seriously with the recruitment theme cheerfully going on.

It's also implied in Bramsel's battle dialogue with Ares.

So guys, have you gotten your cards yet? what did you guys pull?

I got mine today here are my pulls:

Pictures of the Cards:

FpTEFQE.jpg

Awakening Cards

PCBAAPx.jpg

Repeats:

HbGSj31.jpg

I was thankfully able to pull every single R without isses. Unfortunately I pulled more Awakening foils than Jugdral foils, that's not what I wanted. Thankfully the SR+ was not a card I had repeated so I managed to pull 4 different SRs, which is always good, would've liked Aversa, tho. Now my sense of smell/taste has to be very keen because not only I pulled Patty SR as I predicted, but I also pulled two of them. God, she's so darn cute I can't complain.

And I got what's easily the best R+ in the whole card game now in Kellam R+. You see that card has a special perk, a quirck that you cannot see unless you hold the card with your own meme-ridden hands: You can actually see Kellam's shilouette in the foil of the card if you reflect it against light. A very nice card for any collector.

Oh yeah, the postcards by amiami were cool, I got two awakenings and one each of the others. This means I have two large versions of the Tiki R artwork, which is absolutely gorgeous.

Edited by SalShich10N

I made an album of my own pulls here, though I don't think I shared it here. I also managed to snag a Kellam R+, which is easily one of my favourite Cipher cards. :D

The Awakening ladies deserted me, but otherwise I was very happy with my pulls. It felt weird only opening 3 boxes after getting 4 the last couple sets, though. If it weren't for customs fees, I'd probably splurge on another box. I will very likely go back to 4 for S9 though because of Gaiden cards.

well, out of 6 boxes, I managed to just get one of each SR and R (only got 1 Mirabelle, Yurius and Cordelia Cherche), and 2 of my + cards were SRs, the other 4, R's (but no duplicates this time, and I did get the awesome Kellam one). I was really worried on Yurius, as he was the last SR I opened in the final box. 

Edited by Aquantis

3 hours ago, TheVinceKnight said:

I don't know if it matters at all but oh well -

It does matter. Thanks a lot to you and everyone who updated the wiki! 

Good work!

• 3 weeks later...

Kind of last minute, but it's now been revealed that the June issue of Dengeki Nintendo (releasing tomorrow) will contain an S8 promo card of Chrom!

The magazine can be pre-ordered from Amazon here. It doesn't appear that the matching issue of Nintendo DREAM will have a promo.