Best Marriages?

I would like help from you experiences players in this predicament I'm in. I don't know who to marry who to. I already DID do some pair ups, which are listed below. What other pair-ups should I do for the best stats and abilities possible? Any and all help is very much appreciated!

ChromxSumia

FeMUxPriam

LissaxLibra

VaikexNowi

Those are my total supports. Who should the others go to?

Chrom x Gaius. Do it.

But if you need help, there is a Pairings thread in this subsection that has better help then what I can provide. I can say so far the pairings you have seem good.

Chrom x Gaius. Do it.

But if you need help, there is a Pairings thread in this subsection that has better help then what I can provide. I can say so far the pairings you have seem good.

Yeah, I actually read those pairup threads. I couldn't do any of those, because at least one of two of my pair-ups were different. Yeahh..

They're pretty flexible on helping you if you're adamant about it. Besides those parents you have now are pretty much standard. And like everything else, it's kind of subjective. What do you want from this unit? To take into Apotheosis? Just to have good stats?

I'm not gonna put Robin in because she's/he's good for every child, and since you're FRobin... doesn't really matter, which is okay~

iirc, common options are follows so you can take your picks:

Lucina: Sumia/Olivia/Maribelle

Inigo: Libra/Stahl/Chrom/Frederick

Owain: Libra/Stahl/Henry/Ricken

Cynthia: Chrom/Henry

Laurent: Gregor is basically the one I see the most and probably his best pairing overall... so Gregor...

Severa: Lon'qu/Stahl/Virion/Vaike? I think I've seen at least one or two people use Vaike as her dad.

Noire: Gaius/Donnel/Frederick (I've seen this one once)/Lon'qu (CITATION NEEDED ON LON'QU I remember seeing him on a Reddit thread but tbh I'm not 100% sure on him)

Kjelle: Gaius/Donnel/Vaike

Nah: Vaike/Donnel/Henry

Brady: Virion/Lon'qu were the two I saw most.

Gerome: Henry/Stahl mostly...

Yarneballs: Stahl/Virion/Frederick/I think I saw Lon'qu once but that may be a moot point now...

They're pretty flexible on helping you if you're adamant about it. Besides those parents you have now are pretty much standard. And like everything else, it's kind of subjective. What do you want from this unit? To take into Apotheosis? Just to have good stats?

I'm not gonna put Robin in because she's/he's good for every child, and since you're FRobin... doesn't really matter, which is okay~

iirc, common options are follows so you can take your picks:

Lucina: Sumia/Olivia/Maribelle

Inigo: Libra/Stahl/Chrom/Frederick

Owain: Libra/Stahl/Henry/Ricken

Cynthia: Chrom/Henry

Laurent: Gregor is basically the one I see the most and probably his best pairing overall... so Gregor...

Severa: Lon'qu/Stahl/Virion/Vaike? I think I've seen at least one or two people use Vaike as her dad.

Noire: Gaius/Donnel/Frederick (I've seen this one once)/Lon'qu (CITATION NEEDED ON LON'QU I remember seeing him on a Reddit thread but tbh I'm not 100% sure on him)

Kjelle: Gaius/Donnel/Vaike

Nah: Vaike/Donnel/Henry

Brady: Virion/Lon'qu were the two I saw most.

Gerome: Henry/Stahl mostly...

Yarneballs: Stahl/Virion/Frederick/I think I saw Lon'qu once but that may be a moot point now...

Thanks. Helps a lot. Also Yarneballs is genius.

Actually if Noire doesn't get galeforce (Gaius), give her either Vaike or Lon'Qu. Vaike makes a great armsthrift double bow build and Lon'Qu makes her a procstack (Luna, Astra) wyvern lord.

And for the love of all that's good, don't give her Donnel!

Gerome's best dad is Henry and it's not close at all.

Also, don't give Nah Donnel either.

Donnel should get Sully (Kjelle) or no one. His genes suck, hahaha.