Random Filler Mafia The First - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who half the people in this game are

@Arctic Fox, 20XX, Mars, A Random Player: have any of you played in previous games on this site? this question can also apply to Michelaar who I think saw play once but I don't remember what game it was or what he did so I might be hallucinating.

##Vote: Donald Trump

I don't know who half the people in this game are@Arctic Fox, 20XX, Mars, A Random Player: have any of you played in previous games on this site? this question can also apply to Michelaar who I think saw play once but I don't remember what game it was or what he did so I might be hallucinating.##Vote: Donald Trump

Ken Masters/Riptor/20XX here.

Played 4/half games here, including one you hosted, I think :P

I don't know who half the people in this game are@Arctic Fox, 20XX, Mars, A Random Player: have any of you played in previous games on this site? this question can also apply to Michelaar who I think saw play once but I don't remember what game it was or what he did so I might be hallucinating.##Vote: Donald Trump

Just a few games so far, we haven't met.

##Vote: Green Poet for DR3 salt

@Arctic Fox, 20XX, Mars, A Random Player: have any of you played in previous games on this site? this question can also apply to Michelaar who I think saw play once but I don't remember what game it was or what he did so I might be hallucinating.

I played a little mafia before, not here though.

##Vote: Yoloswag

Yes, I have played one before, where I basically died inactively. I will just vote a random person.....

#Vote - Artic Fox

I think I've been part of 4 games, though I had to drop out of half of them due to.... well, reasons.

If I remember correctly I went by Roxas at the time of at least one of them.

I'm still not used to the RVS thing by now, though. Never liked it much.

Okay! Now that we all had our fun RV-ing, let's cut to the chase.

By the format of this game (randomized), this will be my personal stance in this game:

1) There might be useless roles in both Town and Mafia. For example, if you randomized a Samurai, that does not means that a Cultist exists. So let's not jump to conclussions when we get a flip or a claim.

2) Because of how many dangerous roles can come from Third Party (far overweghting any positives) , I would personaly choose to lynch any third Party claim/result.

3) Because there's a chance that a cornered Mafia/Third Party will fakeclaim (using the given list) I encourage people to counterclaim if they feel the info is not harmful (aka doctor/roles of the like).

Onwards we go!

oh arctic fox you were in the game where i was disco kawaii right? I remember playing with a Roxas once. in any case if you don't like RVS then what do you want to talk about at this stage of the game?

I will just vote a random person.....

##Unvote

##Vote: Michelaar

I mean, yeah, your vote is obviously random. why narrate this?

@Via: do you have any gut reads from RVS

@yolo, Gorf, Via again: thoughts on what 20XX just posted?

@donny you legit ninjad me son

idk if its cuz of the holiday or cuz weve gotta lot of newer players who are unsure but yo throw out some votes. ask (dumb) questions. just try and things WILL get rollin easily. i dont wanna do whack inactive lynches but ill do it if necessary ive been playing for 10 years and im too old for this shit

i came here to ball. i came here to have swag. with so much scum if town doesnt post its gonna make it that much more of a chore to sniff em out and i didnt come here to take an L cuz of inactivity. ball up bois

swag

2) Because of how many dangerous roles can come from Third Party (far overweghting any positives) , I would personaly choose to lynch any third Party claim/result.

Not sure I understand the reasoning behind this suggestion. The only inherently antitown itp roles I see on the list are cult leader, werewolf, anarchist, and SK. So only a fourth of the possible itps...?

It seems a few of these itp role pms also list win conditions that involve directing the lynch on particular players, so announcing right now that you'll do X in response to a certain claim just opens up the possibility of an itp gaming your policy lynch.

As a disclaimer I'm familiar with like almost none of these roles, so... this is just what came to mind upon reading your proposals

Not sure I understand the reasoning behind this suggestion. The only inherently antitown itp roles I see on the list are cult leader, werewolf, anarchist, and SK. So only a fourth of the possible itps...?

It seems a few of these itp role pms also list win conditions that involve directing the lynch on particular players, so announcing right now that you'll do X in response to a certain claim just opens up the possibility of an itp gaming your policy lynch.

As a disclaimer I'm familiar with like almost none of these roles, so... this is just what came to mind upon reading your proposals

8/20, actually. Lincher, Anarchist, Creepy Girl, Killer, Cult Leader, Werewolf, Clockmaker and Fool.

I like to have a clear stance from the beggining. If I act differently, I could be easily called out on it, so hard to see why would you complain about it :P

Mm, I see. Yeah, I remember you were pretty single-minded in setting precedents for behavior in AAM.

I don't have a complaint re: you establishing your thought process for later reference, it's more the possibility of people taking advantage of your defaulting to lynching all itp claims that concerns me