Random Filler Mafia The First - Game Over

Grace

I'd say it was active lurking since he showed up as soon as I voted

Hell, not even active, I don't think one post counts.

Is voting inactives frowned upon on Serenes? Otherwise I don't get why you're suddenly so focused on me

Fox.... stop justifying the vote whn you just said it was a gutvibe and then you came up with a reason. That's not logical thinking, that's opening the umbrella fearing the rain.

And inactives are almost always a bad idea when a good chance presents. Only a thing if everything else on Day 1 fails.

I seem to remember someone telling me to vote... though I might be mistaken

I don't like placing a vote unless I have a good reason, and I felt pressured to make a vote so I decided to vote first and then find a reason.

No guuuurl.... no-one even said anything to you aside from Prims asking for people he didn't know about their Mafia experience.

Literally no reason to vote, since you confirm here.

This can totally be taken as blending in. A scum blending in

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like I screwed up?

Gaius wasn't the only one I had a gut feeling about, but the rest of the players I had a scum-feel on seemed much newer, and I wanted to pick someone that wouldn't be as vulnerable to a lynch.

Wow, as soon as I vote everyone starts posting like crazy. Then I unvote and activity dies down right away.

Do you guys really need me to have a controversial vote to be able to talk?

I'm honestly just waiting for someone other than me, Green Poet or you to post.

I said all I had to say regarding you and you questionable choices, and I would like to see what's on everyone's head at the moment.

##unvote

##vote arctic fox

something about the way arctic skirted around not just voting for lord gaius bothers me. like dude literally acknowledges in his first post in the game that he noticed lord gaius hasnt posted, but feels like expressing his vote as a gut read. idk, at least michelaar openly acknowledged the fact that he was randomly voting and didnt try to feign conviction.

personally with the info we have to go on id be game to lynch arctic > michelaar > inactives

Mr. Trump, I'd like to ask you for one thing. Read your post this time, and try to point out one thing you didn't make up on the spot.

Actually, I'll just point out the things that are flat-out wrong and save you the trouble.

It was not my first post of the game

I'm a she

Gaius had one post at the time, and I did not claim that he had none.

And since when is random voting better than trying to actually get somewhere? Granted, my vote wasn't a good one, but at least it got people talking. I don't know the SF meta well so I don't understand what's good about the RVS, but I'm a lot more used to people grasping at straws early game than just throwing around random votes.... oh, I'm sorry, "random" votes. I doubt many people are actually randomly voting.

It seems to me that you're trying to push for an easy lynch

I don't. Please, enlighten me! :3

i have war flashbacks every time it's brought up

Arctic Fox you're really over justifying a vote on me. I had done nothing but RVS, you're trying to make it look like my content has been actively bad.

arctic didn't vote you based on your content though from what they've said

I despise gut feelings,

why haven't you said anything to me yet then?

With Ken/20XX's three proposals out in the open to discuss and judge people's reactions to, a random vote isn't really warranted anymore.

At the time of your writing, LG had no posts at all. It's a stretch to consider that as active lurking when it's the beginning of the game.

##Unvote

##Vote: Arctic Fox

for some reason I don't like this vote.

Arctic Fox said multiple times they're not a fan of RVS and multiple games it has happened where people immediately vote the dude who states out in the open they don't want to participate in RVS. I don't think it's scummy if the dude makes it clear they don't want to RVS vote because scum don't want to put themselves out in the open KNOWING people are gonna start voting them for it because it's the stage of the game people are looking for anything just to get the game started. when I read through Arctic's posts I think they felt pressured to make an RVS vote but made it late, which is why people are looking at this the wrong way. yeah she voted LG based off his name because she had literally nothing else to go off of. it's an earlygame gutvote. I make those all the time and slap on one quick reason for it (eg "LG is active lurking," my "I don't like Mars's vote")

Arctic's vote would probably be scummy if it weren't for her behavior beforehand & barely anything else is happening. imo.

##Unvote

##Vote: Green Poet

so anyway, speeaking of vibes.....

With Ken/20XX's three proposals out in the open to discuss and judge people's reactions to, a random vote isn't really warranted anymore.

I forgot to address this but this isn't really true. I wasn't that interested in commenting on it for example. I can't get much out of something so general and no one else's reactions to it have really been that incriminating.

Arctic Fox said multiple times they're not a fan of RVS and multiple games it has happened where people immediately vote the dude who states out in the open they don't want to participate in RVS. I don't think it's scummy if the dude makes it clear they don't want to RVS vote because scum don't want to put themselves out in the open KNOWING people are gonna start voting them for it because it's the stage of the game people are looking for anything just to get the game started. when I read through Arctic's posts I think they felt pressured to make an RVS vote but made it late, which is why people are looking at this the wrong way.

Arctic posted after Ken's three proposals, to the second of which many of us expressed our agreeing and disagreeing opinions. There was material to judge and case people on. Placing a random vote despite this availability was Arctic's own call.

why haven't you said anything to me yet then?

Because I know exactly what your answer's gonna be, regardless of your intent. Artic Fox, on the other side, ain't that common to face.

, so I made sure to let that clear to her (that I don't like "gutfeelings") before engaging on a discussion; to establish a clear bias on my part.

I don't need to bring up how slimy I think you're whith gutfeelings to register it on my brain. You know that I know, I know that you know. Easy as that.

for example if you're a survivor or a lynches in sfmafia the host might as well have just given you an autolose role

Votals 1.1 (aka I don't miss this part of hosting)

Arctic Fox (3): Michelaar, Green Poet, Trump

Michelaar (3): Prims, Yolo, Lord Gaius

Yolo (2): A Random Player, Mars

Quote (1): 20XX

Green Poet (1): Quote

Not Voting: Arctic Fox

There are 22 hours and 20 minutes left in the phase. With 11 alive, it takes 4 to lynch at deadline and 6 to hammer.

edit: doing ISO's now. also clarity point that i forgot: don't edit posts (not that it's happened yet)

edit2: iso's up in OP

Edited by Curly Brace

Mr. Trump, I'd like to ask you for one thing. Read your post this time, and try to point out one thing you didn't make up on the spot.

Actually, I'll just point out the things that are flat-out wrong and save you the trouble.

It was not my first post of the game

I'm a she

Gaius had one post at the time, and I did not claim that he had none.

And since when is random voting better than trying to actually get somewhere? Granted, my vote wasn't a good one, but at least it got people talking. I don't know the SF meta well so I don't understand what's good about the RVS, but I'm a lot more used to people grasping at straws early game than just throwing around random votes.... oh, I'm sorry, "random" votes. I doubt many people are actually randomly voting.

It seems to me that you're trying to push for an easy lynch

I think I've been part of 4 games, though I had to drop out of half of them due to.... well, reasons.
If I remember correctly I went by Roxas at the time of at least one of them.
I'm still not used to the RVS thing by now, though. Never liked it much.
sorry youre right this post was so nonexistent to me when i was reading that i didnt even realize you wrote it when making that post.
sorry youre right you are a girl :|
sorry youre right he made this post:

Hands off my prey
##vote 20XX
looks like my whole point is incorrect and yall should lynch me, right? after all i DID make all that up on the spot about you having made a post thats hella easy to miss, your gender, and the fact that lord gaius made a post thats hella easy to miss. youre like that person on the internet that looks at a solid argument and responds with a spelling correction.
its not about the vote itself. its both of your approaches to the vote that made me think yours was grimier. i brought up michel because people started voting him off of his rvs post. cant say i blame em but, like i said, at least he didnt fuckin skirt around a rationale for the vote like you did.
go ahead and omgus your way to the grave dawg, you even have more reason to vote me than gaius and your reasoning still sucks.

I don't understand why I am suspicious. All I did was vote random, what half of the people did. Off course, random votes are always subject to change. Now I can't even do that because I die if I do.

its moreso the fact that you voted random in a kinda shady way, as if to make sure everyone knew that your vote meant nothing cuz of paranoia.

iirc you said youve only played one maf game so ill tell you that your best bet (if youre town) is to vote for arctic fox. right now youre both at 3, and if you vote for her and votecount doesnt change by deadline, she gets lynched and not you.

if youre scum though go ahead and let me know and ill tell you what you ought to do from there.

its moreso the fact that you voted random in a kinda shady way, as if to make sure everyone knew that your vote meant nothing cuz of paranoia.

iirc you said youve only played one maf game so ill tell you that your best bet (if youre town) is to vote for arctic fox. right now youre both at 3, and if you vote for her and votecount doesnt change by deadline, she gets lynched and not you.

if youre scum though go ahead and let me know and ill tell you what you ought to do from there.

I already votes randomly for Artic Fox, because we had NO lead whatsoever. This was subject to change, once we got more information, But I just voted so that I don't like accidentily forget the deadline.

I already votes randomly for Artic Fox, because we had NO lead whatsoever. This was subject to change, once we got more information, But I just voted so that I don't like accidentily forget the deadline.

So now that there are leads, who do you think is scum?