Any "Perfect Level Up" Action Replay / GameShark / Code Breaker Codes for Sacred Stones?

Does anyone have working Action Replay / GameShark / Code Breaker codes for the GBA Fire Emblem games? Sacred Stones in particular.

I tried looking online, but the codes aren't working and since the same codes are often copy-pasted on sites it gets tiring really fast to sift through all that misinformation.

I think I know how to input codes (since I have tried inputting Pokemon codes for max IV / Stat Experience for Gen 1/2 Pokemon and those do work) so it's the codes that are the problem.

There's only a few lines of code I am interested in: guaranteed stat growths in every stat for all characters every level up. Only God knows why they came up with such a terrible stat system similar to Pokemon's IV system.

EDIT: To clarify, these lines of code do NOT work.

> FCFBCB37 78977A10 (HP)

> AEAF9554 3A94482B (Str)

> 7A56CA32 9008EDFC (Skill)

> 2D0DEE22 393341F5 (Speed)

> D7F336E1 4FE0743A (Def)

> CB142A39 E87D5444 (Res)

> 210C2EED EA3EF42B (Luck)

I'm playing on iPhone, so Nightmare is unaccessible.

• 2 weeks later...

Buddy,while it's tempting to have only perfect level ups at the end they will become common and for sure they aren't going to be special. I remember very well my first perfect level up.It was with Myrrh and I didn't know of her growths.In total I had 6 perfect level ups,two with Myrrh and 4 I don't know how with Ephraim.I never got another in any Fire Emblem game,but there isn't such a thing as having a perfect level up in Fire Emblem.

But,if you're planning to buff the enemies it's another thing.

I never got another in any Fire Emblem game,but there isn't such a thing as having a perfect level up in Fire Emblem.

What do you mean by there is no such thing? Isn't a perfect level up signified by getting all possible stats in one level?

I've seen it happen many times, and it has happened to me at least once with every fire emblem game that is not FE 1 - 5 (out of the ones I've played).

Edited by Lord Tullus

You can use Nightmare to edit the growth rates.

It's much easier this way considering you'd have to use a debugger to find the address for RNG rolls for growths.

Since you're on a phone, you're SOL.

Edit the ROM elsewhere and put it back on your phone or something.

Edited by shadowofchaos

but there isn't such a thing as having a perfect level up in Fire Emblem.

yeah there is; it's any level up that has a move proc in it

Lolwut? Considering Sacred Stones is the easiest FE game of the GBA you don't even need to use them. Just... play the damn game normally, eh?

i don't think this guy is playing with 100% growths cause he can't beat it

What do you mean by there is no such thing? Isn't a perfect level up signified by getting all possible stats in one level?

I've seen it happen many times, and it has happened to me at least once with every fire emblem game that is not FE 1 - 5 (out of the ones I've played).

You must be really lucky. Most of the character do not even have a average status gain of 4. It's pretty hard in my conception. I played Blazing Sword and Radiant Dawn and I don't remember having a perfect level up gain and I highly doubt having one(Not Karel or the Manakete) in Binding Blade.

• 7 months later...

Sorry for necro-bumping this topic, but it's pointless to create another one since I'm not going to be active on here.

Apparently, there are "average stat growth" hacks for FE games called Tony Mod. Are these also accessible from Nightmare? Really hate RNG-based growth in games.