Does the FE11 Nightmare editor work?

Alandrage

It works. Read the docs in the folder with the tools to see how to decompile your rom, if you don't do that beforehand Nightmare will display weird results. Once you finished that, (iirc) you need to use Nightmare on the file called "data" (in the decompiled rom) via "load rom", but I don't remember the specifics since they're pretty complicated and it's been a while since I've gotten it to work on my own.

Edited by Gradivus.

There are limited chapter modules that you have to make yourself past chapter 1. I had made them up to chapter 20 a few years ago but then my computer imploded. Maybe I'll finish them sometime. The existing modules definately worked though.

The chapter module format's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. The only problem is that you have to keep decompiling and recompiling things every time you make a change, although that's something that Nightmare needs to do with DS games anyway.

• 3 weeks later...