New Cipher player here

ray11

Hello, I'm new here on this forum, and I'm interested on entering the FE0 game. I have some doubts about how to start the game, the best way to start playing. Is it a good option to buy trial decks for it, are they balanced? Or is it better to buy a booster box and build a deck from there?

Thank you very much guys ^-^

Hello. Welcome to the forums and the Cipher part at least.

It would be best to buy a Trial Deck, and a booster box can even contain random content you might not be able to throw together. Trial Decks being pre-built allow easy access to learn the game and it's rules. Collecting cards can get pretty expensive too, so if you don't want to spend too much, Trial Decks are perfect for that.

I suggest playing a couple of games to get used to the rules, and then remember what each card does (the ones you actually need to use).

If you have any other questions, just ask.

There are trial decks with better cards in it than others, but generally the red, white, black and TMS starters are all good, with red or TMS being the best with the most useful cards. But since you're just getting into cipher, pick whichever trial deck you like the most/has the characters you like the most.