Zervinio

Hello everyone, sorry if this has been answered before, but are we going to get them? Do we know? Has it been confirmed that we won't get them?

Thank you.

(I am referring to the maps where you can have special dialogues with characters and with special artwork)

It was a heavily debated subject after the direct that there is a possibility it might not be coming.

I was of the side that said "Just wait. It'll come."

As in there has been no official announcement.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Damn that sucks. It makes no sense not to release it though, it gives really useful items that we cant otherwise get in bulk. Plus you cant just make a halloween map and not release it to the west! Anyway fingers crossed. Do you think that there could be even more dlc after that? We dont have yet a five star map do we?

Honestly, with the soundtrack containing all the DLC music and the last DLC wave containing what feels like the final story of Fates, I don't think they will release another wave.

On the other hand, I think we may still get the festival DLCs released in the west, as I believe those are usually the more popular types of DLC.

Festival DLC will be over here at some point. Not sure when, but I would guess around next month. Since it was halloween themed, releasing it in October makes sense.

As far as other DLC, I think we will see some more, but not anything big like the last two have been. Something like the challenge map that was in Awakening, maybe even a few others. There are still a few hidden skills and items that are not available in game yet. I could also see some extra maps and characters released much like what was done with Awakening. Things like what they did with Paris, Emmeryn, etc.

Don't expect anything too big in terms of new waves of DLC. As Slyfox said, the Soundtrack was already released, and the last wave contained a story that felt very final. We are more likely to get smaller things like I said above that reuses music and things already available in game.