What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Above Avatar In Your Bed?

Moblin Major General

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nym

• TheSilentChloey

• DisobeyedCargo

• Pengaius

First, apologize for being sensational in a now locked topic. And not having brain bleach available for you to use.

Two, tell 'Kazam to the left of me we have an unexpected guest with us.

Three, bury the metaphorical hatchet and move on (despite having plenty more jokes I could crack).

There is a reason that the Pocket Bestiality reference got dropped in the English version. Heck even in Japan, it still said the intermixing was a thing of the past- if sounding like something admirable from a golden age. And, it might have happened before Pokemon and humans became totally distinct as species, which isn't so bad. Here is the text in case you didn't read the linked article:

Spoiler
Japanese Text Literal Translation Official English Release
「シンオウ むかしばなし その3」 “Sinnoh Folk Story 3” “Sinnoh Folk Story 3”
ひとと けっこんした ポケモンがいた There once were Pokémon that married people. There once were Pokémon that became very close to humans.
ポケモンと けっこんした ひとがいた There once were people who married Pokémon. There once were humans and Pokémon that ate together at the same table.
むかしは ひとも ポケモンも おなじだったから ふつうのことだった This was a normal thing because long ago people and Pokémon were the same. It was a time when there existed no differences to distinguish the two.

So again, I probably shouldn't have been so sensational. But my hope was it got people to look at the article, and I wanted to be a little funny and have fun I admit. 

On 10/23/2017 at 5:45 PM, Pengaius said:

Fall out of eye in the sky bruised and bleeding badly pass out on ground

Have garchomp catch you with his last dying breath before you hit the ground...

Garchomp, gone but never forgotten, may he soar high in the heavens above. You shall be dearly missed, but at least you're in a better place now:

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

6 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Have garchomp catch you with his last dying breath before you hit the ground...

Garchomp, gone but never forgotten, may he soar high in the heavens above. You shall be dearly missed, but at least you're in a better place now:

IMG_1342.thumb.JPG.8373672cfe67e25f83426466f990b583.JPG

Garchomp can fly