FE4 Vylon

Mmicb0b

According to the wiki, you can still get it even if Vylon dies, I've never tried it so I can't confirm.

But, it would be a much better idea for Sigurd to get it and repair it, so Celice doesn't have to.

to clarify, seliph will always get the tyrfing from bishop palmark. however, it will be in the same condition it was in at the end of sigurd's tale- if that means "broken and in vylon's dead hands", then it will still be broken when palmark hands it to you.

The above is incorrect. Mekkah recently did a no repair run and he was given a fully repaired Tyrfing in Gen 2 despite having never repaired it in Gen 1.

Yeah, I think it's only broken if you let Vylon die with it.

The above is incorrect. Mekkah recently did a no repair run and he was given a fully repaired Tyrfing in Gen 2 despite having never repaired it in Gen 1.

That's strange. In my experience, when I repaired the Tyrfing with Sigurd, I remember still having to repair it with Celice. I haven't tried not repairing it in Gen 1, other than my first playthrough where I didn't have Sylvia, so I couldn't save Vylon.