Birthright PMU

Funky Tim

Hey guys, I'm not finished with my Revelation PMU yet, but I'm close to the end and since I like the idea, I thought I'd start this topic early so I can jump right in once my Revelation file is done.

Rules are as following:

1. The game will be played on Hard Classic. I've already cleared Birthright on Lunatic and am currently doing Revelation on Lunatic, but I'm tired of the endless reinforcements on that difficulty level and would like a more casual experience.

2. 16 units total.

3. Corrin is fully customizable, including gender, name, appearance, bane/boon and talent. However, they can not have the Dragon talent and must have a different boon/bane combination than +Magic -Luck.

4. The following units are off-limits and may not be chosen:

-Reina

-Kagero

-Hayato

-Rhajat

-Kaze

-Candace

5. Prison units are allowed.

6. Child units are allowed. Since I'm on Birthright and can use random challenges, children whose parents are off-limits (i.e. Midori) are allowed aswell.

7. The Witch, Ballistician, Dark Falcon and Dread Fighter classes are allowed.

8. One unit per person.

9. Since Birthright Hard isn't that difficult in the first place, and grinding is an option, feel free to come up with weird classes that may not be viable with a more challenging ruleset - doing that is an option though, not a requirement.

*edit*

10. No duplicate classes please.

11. No paid DLC.

Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by Funky Tim

Current Team:

1. +Resistance -Magic Paladin Corrin (S-Rank Hana)

2. Sniper Rinkah (S-Rank Takumi)

3. Swordmaster Saizo

4. Spear Master Takumi (S-Rank Rinkah)

5. Onmyoji Felicia (S-Rank Hayato)

6. Dark Falcon Sakura

7. Great Knight Hana (S-Rank Corrin)

8. Berserker Tarba with Sol

9. Master of Arms Mozu

10. Basara Kaden

11. Oni Chieftain Oboro (A+ Rinkah)

12. Mechanist Mitama

13. Great Master Izana

14. Hero Shura

15. Lodestar Funke

16. Strategist Orochi (S-Rank Jakob)

Edited by Funky Tim

Onmyoji!Felecia (S rank either Hayato or Kaden then partner seal).

Since Felicia is on the team, Corrin will be male so I can get her earlier. Whoever picks a class for him please consider that.

Hmm...

I would give you Gonzales but Rhajat is banned so...

Sniper Rinkah (S-Takumi)

Who or what is Gonzales? ^^

Who or what is Gonzales? ^^

A Brigand from Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals (in case you don't know, that's the one with Roy). He can't hit the broad side of a barn, in large part thanks to axelock (note that axe accuracy in general is pretty horrid in FE6) and low Skill. . .

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Gonzalez

Kagerou!Rhajat as a Oni Chieftain is very similar to him in growths, since they have great Strength and Speed but completely abysmal Skill at 15%

So she got nicknamed Gonzales.

I thought it'd be the Rhajat I'm using in my Revelation PMU. She's ridiculously strong and tanky, but she's currently using a +3 Fire tome to even hope to be able to hit something.

With 16 units, I don't see anything wrong with having 2 units of the same class tbh.

It depends on how one likes to play. I don't like to have 2 similar units too. If they were really different that wouldn't be a problem (like Peri and Xander), but Mozu and Takumi both have high Skl/Spd/Lck so they can more or less fulfill the same role. It can be better to be ready for any situation. I recognize it's not that necessary for a BR Hard (even Lunatic is hilarious, tanking physical hits with a frail Peg Knight in Chapters 18 and 20 was something)

+ Dark Falcon! Sakura

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

It depends on how one likes to play. I don't like to have 2 similar units too. If they were really different that wouldn't be a problem (like Peri and Xander), but Mozu and Takumi both have high Skl/Spd/Lck so they can more or less fulfill the same role. It can be better to be ready for any situation. I recognize it's not that necessary for a BR Hard (even Lunatic is hilarious, tanking physical hits with a frail Peg Knight in Chapters 18 and 20 was something)

+ Dark Falcon! Sakura

I know you can do pretty much whatever you like on Birthright Hard, but it's not about creating an amazing team, and more about having fun. I like to have each of my team members fulfill distinct roles.

Great Knight Hana through S ranking a Cavalier talent Corrin(or Silas if that isn't an option I guess)

This kind of clashes with the one unit per person rule, but I'm actually okay with having a Paladin Corrin, so it's alright. Someone pick Boon/Bane please.

I know people sometimes look at pieces of Corrin differently than full units since so many classes are only available through supports with Corrin, parentage things for picking kids, etc. If you want to use S Silas and open up Corrin, feel free. If not, then all is good.